• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Orochi’s possibly upgrade

Or we should just acknowledge that Murata being a good artist doesn’t automatically qualify him for knowing (or caring) precisely how much damage attacks should be doing based on their KE
he’s an illustrator, not a powerscaler, not a calculator
I think this is a bit silly
this is a fact.

Shock waves traveling to the other side of the planet don't increase the result.

A quick calc gives me a result of 10 kilometers of radius for the affected area, 20 kilometers if we use the horizon distance.

I'm not saying it's not impressive, just that it is dwarfed enormously by the other feat of pushing the surface.
If it's confirmed later that Garou lifted the sunken continent would it upgrade the feat?

Like, no way that a sunken continent is mentioned and a few chapters later a large landmass is lifted from the ocean without the two being related...

Or we should just acknowledge that Murata being a good artist doesn’t automatically qualify him for knowing (or caring) precisely how much damage attacks should be doing based on their KE
he’s an illustrator, not a powerscaler, not a calculator
I think this is a bit silly
Gonna give my personal opinion on this, don't take it as an argument.

At the end of the day, our fan calcs are just that, calculations made by fans. We try to make sense and classify feats made by authors using rather questionable methods.

If the author portrays Orochi affecting the inner layers of the Earth, but we have a method that gives us enough energy to split the planet in half, perhaps it is best to use the method that comes closest to the results seen.

Also, it's a manga, there is no way to have an exact timeframe just by looking at the panels.

Yes, we should be able to use the surface area of a continent like Australia.

PE on Garou, the other calcs use PE, so he is the outlier here by using a different method (KE).
Aight, we wait then. Sooner or later it's going to be confirmed anyways.

It would also be a possibility to use a longer period than 30 seconds, I remember that at the time when the God-Tier were Low 5-B, someone had commented that considering the time of the earthquakes on screen 2 minutes was the ideal period of time...

The battle is so lost that Damage didn't have to move a finger for it...

I really hope what Damage just said was a joke...

well
at least i’m 90% confident in upgrading tatsumaki to rel+ with my next CRT

so, we lost the battle but not the war

finish destroying this crt already, im done being humiliated here

Actually I’d postpone that if you don’t want to start a downgrade chain reaction, there’s some stuff that needs to be handled first.
im not posting it now lol
i gotta give people the opportunity to post their CRTS aswell.

but you know, im responsible for most of tatsumaki’s recent upgrades, so, do not underestimate my capacity, you human

im not posting it now lol
i gotta give people the opportunity to post their CRTS aswell.

but you know, im responsible for most of tatsumaki’s recent upgrades, so, do not underestimate my capacity you human
Listen Coom
this is bigger than both Boros and Tatsumaki
we have to destroy all downgrades

Back