• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My boi Orochi resists psychic powers because if he didnt Gyoro Gyoro wouldnt call for his help, ya know.

You could have asked on the one punch discussion thread instead of a versus thread

He one shots 200 Megaton characters

Inconclusive, its unsure wether tats would beat GS at ver best shape, and Orochi is comparable to GS and even has better techniques, so its unsure about who would win, psychic res? As we spanish say, "no tengo pruebas pero tampoco dudas" (i don't have proof but neither i have doubts).

Orochi stil has speed and he isn't that weak

• Saitama decided to take the fight seriously ( i mean, just kill him)
  • He was able to force-avoid Saitama fatal punch for a short while
  • Murata stated that Orochi is well capable of taking Saitama regular punches.

But Orochi didn't tank any of Saitama's punch ,every time his fist touch Orochi he explode.

Also Saitama didn't take him seriously,he just didn't hold back as he did against Rover(which he didn't try to kill and just want to stop him)

Shubham Sonsurkar said:
Orochi stil has speed and he isn't that weak
  • Saitama decided to take the fight seriously ( i mean, just kill him)
  • He was able to force-avoid Saitama fatal punch for a short while
  • Murata stated that Orochi is well capable of taking Saitama regular punches.
If he could react to Saitama's casual puches he should be faster than Tornado

Well, he wasn't trying to punch her, yes. But he was trying to stop her from fighting Fubuki and her group. Other then that he was as casual as he was when he fought Orochi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back