• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Orochi (King of Fighters) VS Vaccine Man

I personally don't think it is a stomp. Orochi has more abilities, and the Orochi is way above the 5 megatons since it is the feat shared by nearly all KoF characters and he is the final boss who is canonly stated that only sealing him is the reliable way to defeat him. Also, 6x AP is not considered as stomp.

Assuming a situation in which one character has humanoid physiology and is hit in the torso region, the assailant will normally be treated as needing an attack potency 7.5 times higher than their opponent's durability in order to one-shot them.

Last edited:
Well, not a one shot but 6x AP gap is still extreme, Vaccine Man upscales as well iirc.

So what does Orochi have?

Well, not a one shot but 6x AP gap is still extreme, Vaccine Man upscales as well iirc.

So what does Orochi have?
You can read his profile and I have provided the link. He has teleportation, telepathy, telekinesis, martial arts, Mid-Low Regeneration and others.

Does he use the teleportation/BFR in character?

Low-Mid doesn't matter if he gets splattered within a few attacks.

Same with martial arts since I don't see any insane skill feats.

Telepathy could help but... Idk how him knowing what vaccine man will do will stop him from getting 2 or 3-shot by him.

Telekinesis won't do much since he's only Class 5

Last edited:
Does he use the teleportation/BFR in character?

Low-Mid doesn't matter if he gets splattered within 3 attacks.

Same with martial arts since I don't see any insane skill feats.

Telepathy could help but... Idk how him knowing what vaccine man will do will stop him from getting 2 or 3-shot by him.

Telekinesis won't do much since he's only Class 5
He use teleportation in character since the final boss battle including him constantly do this. Also, he has full-screen hyper attack

The teleportation thing is for himself and he often do that in the battle. BFR is Also, I don't think he cannot use the elements since he should be superior than Chris, Shermie, Yashiro and Goenitz. For the experience, I think he is able to fight against Kyo Kusanagi, Iori Yagami and Chizuru Kagura but is defeated because they wield three sacred treasures but their power combination can only seal him, not kill him.

Then he probably has a wincon through bfr but going to go with Vaccine Man via big AP and Dura advatanges.

Back