• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What part of Narnia? We're talking about a whole planet/universe

How does Thorgrim actually behaves or starts in the battle? Sitting on his chair and swinging the axe from there until he realizes he has to lift his dwarven ass?
Also, does his resistance to Aethyr makes him resistant to basically everything on the wiki or am I misremembering the few things I've read about WH here?

Anyway, from what I see Oro seems to have most of the advantages: Higher AP, higher stamina, higher LS (1k vs >>> 14k), more ranged options, better mobility/more agile and maybe higher skill (although in different fighting styles)?
It's difficult to tell the latter, since Thorgrimm's profile doesn't elaborate much on it.

Thorgrimm's armor does make him very sturdy and impervious to damage, yes, but Oro should be able to outlast through stamina and likely overwhelm him through agility, continued ranged attacks and likely anything he can get through his LS, since he uses it in his moves quite a lot, from yeeting people away to choking and his puny god attack (it would also be funny to see Oro telekinetically lift Throgrimm's throne with him sitting on it).

What part of Narnia? We're talking about a whole planet/universe

How does Thorgrim actually behaves or starts in the battle? Sitting on his chair and swinging the axe from there until he realizes he has to lift his dwarven ass?
Also, does his resistance to Aethyr makes him resistant to basically everything on the wiki or am I misremembering the few things I've read about WH here?

Anyway, from what I see Oro seems to have most of the advantages: Higher AP, higher stamina, higher LS (1k vs >>> 14k), more ranged options, better mobility/more agile and maybe higher skill (although in different fighting styles)?
It's difficult to tell the latter, since Thorgrimm's profile doesn't elaborate much on it.

Thorgrimm's armor does make him very sturdy and impervious to damage, yes, but Oro should be able to outlast through stamina and likely overwhelm him through agility, continued ranged attacks and likely anything he can get through his LS, since he uses it in his moves quite a lot, from yeeting people away to choking and his puny god attack (it would also be funny to see Oro telekinetically lift Throgrimm's throne with him sitting on it).
Basically lol

Well considering someone just barely above Thorgrim in skill(like, 2 pips above him) had a skill summary that skillstomped the **** out of Zoro, I wouldn't be too sure about that skill advantage, but I'll let someone who can actually debate Thorgrim do so

I am so tempted to make Oro vs Grimgor, but that'd be a horrible stomp in Grimgor's favor

Well considering someone just barely above Thorgrim in skill(like, 2 pips above him) had a skill summary that skillstomped the **** out of Zoro, I wouldn't be too sure about that skill advantage, but I'll let someone who can actually debate Thorgrim do so
Well, that should be referenced somewhere on his file

Thorgrim was the literal first page I made for Fantasy, gimme a break lol
No, your skill issues are not my problem 🗿

Btw, do you think Thorgrimm's skillscaling would allow him to overcome the aforementioned disadvantages?

No, your skill issues are not my problem 🗿

Btw, do you think Thorgrimm's skillscaling would allow him to overcome the aforementioned disadvantages?
Well, seeing as one of the primary foes Thorgrim fought were Skaven, who are agile bitches in their own right, or Skaven Assassins who can both actually harm Thorgrim(Dura neg weapons) and are extremely agile, I think he can pretty, uch get around those disadvantages

Just gonna put up some things here for Thorgrim, if Thorgrim scaled directly to the 510 gigaton feat, the ap difference would be virtually meaningless, as it'd only be 1.5x difference, and that's completely disregarding that his armour and the throne both make him virtually indestructible, but that's only if he simply scaled to the 510 gigaton feat, which he doesn't, a bloodthirster achieves that level of power just as a byproduct of flapping their wings, not actually putting any force into an attack, and Thorgrim scales significantly above this by scaling to Ungrim Ironfist, so it's more likely that Thorgrim has an unknown ap advantage rather which gets slightly buffed further by the empathic manip of the Great Book of Grudges which causes him to hate whoever he is attacking, which only means it's going to be even HARDER for Oro to remotely hurt him.

As for skill, they are both massively skilled fighters in completely different ways so it's hard to justify who is more directly skilled, so for now I'd leave it as equal, though I personally believe Thorgrim has the advantage here.

As for hax, that basically gets completely covered by Thorgrim's resistances pretty handedly.

Oro obviously has range advantage with his projectiles, but it wouldn't be hard at all for Thorgrim to dodge, deflect, or straight up no sell most of those.

As for Stamina, Reaper i just realized...you didn't give him the scaling to Ungrim and the others...who can fight for several days to several weeks with no rest, so for now we'll leave that as a advantage for Oro via it not currently being on Thorgrim's profile but just keep in mind it should be and will be added later.

As for LS, he scales significantly above 1k, as he is quite a lot above Saurus warriors who performed the feat (warriors are quite literally nameless fodder to characters below thorgrim) however, I don't think it'd be enough to surpass Oros, it's closer obviously but i'd still give that to Oro. This is ofcourse ignoring his possibly class T LS which obviously is hilariously above Oro.

Tldr;

AP advantage: Thorgrim+
Durability: Thorgrim+++
Skill: both=/Thorgrim slightly
hax/resistances: Thorgrim++
range: Oro+ (nullified by Thorgrim's skill, resistances and durability)
Stamina: Oro+ (technically Thorgrim+)
LS: Oro++(Thorgrim++++ if Class T is used)

Personal verdict: Thorgrim is basically going to be forcing Oro into a fight, and can very easily take any damage Oro dishes out like nothing, and with their comparable skill levels, it's only a matter of time before he takes him out, especially as he used to fighting incredibly agile and skilled fighters on the regular, Oro's only proper win con is incap via grapple but that'd be incredibly dangerous for him as he basically has to come from the front to do it (as Thorgrim's throne basically protects his back for him) It doesn't help that Oro also starts at a disadvantage via binding his dominant arm, which does nothing but hamper him against a roughly equal skilled and stronger opponent)

Just gonna put up some things here for Thorgrim, if Thorgrim scaled directly to the 510 gigaton feat, the ap difference would be virtually meaningless, as it'd only be 1.5x difference, and that's completely disregarding that his armour and the throne both make him virtually indestructible, but that's only if he simply scaled to the 510 gigaton feat, which he doesn't, a bloodthirster achieves that level of power just as a byproduct of flapping their wings, not actually putting any force into an attack, and Thorgrim scales significantly above this by scaling to Ungrim Ironfist, so it's more likely that Thorgrim has an unknown ap advantage rather which gets slightly buffed further by the empathic manip of the Great Book of Grudges which causes him to hate whoever he is attacking, which only means it's going to be even HARDER for Oro to remotely hurt him.

As for skill, they are both massively skilled fighters in completely different ways so it's hard to justify who is more directly skilled, so for now I'd leave it as equal, though I personally believe Thorgrim has the advantage here.

As for hax, that basically gets completely covered by Thorgrim's resistances pretty handedly.

Oro obviously has range advantage with his projectiles, but it wouldn't be hard at all for Thorgrim to dodge, deflect, or straight up no sell most of those.

As for Stamina, Reaper i just realized...you didn't give him the scaling to Ungrim and the others...who can fight for several days to several weeks with no rest, so for now we'll leave that as a advantage for Oro via it not currently being on Thorgrim's profile but just keep in mind it should be and will be added later.

As for LS, he scales significantly above 1k, as he is quite a lot above Saurus warriors who performed the feat (warriors are quite literally nameless fodder to characters below thorgrim) however, I don't think it'd be enough to surpass Oros, it's closer obviously but i'd still give that to Oro. This is ofcourse ignoring his possibly class T LS which obviously is hilariously above Oro.

Tldr;

AP advantage: Thorgrim+
Durability: Thorgrim+++
Skill: both=/Thorgrim slightly
hax/resistances: Thorgrim++
range: Oro+ (nullified by Thorgrim's skill, resistances and durability)
Stamina: Oro+ (technically Thorgrim+)
LS: Oro++(Thorgrim++++ if Class T is used)

Personal verdict: Thorgrim is basically going to be forcing Oro into a fight, and can very easily take any damage Oro dishes out like nothing, and with their comparable skill levels, it's only a matter of time before he takes him out, especially as he used to fighting incredibly agile and skilled fighters on the regular, Oro's only proper win con is incap via grapple but that'd be incredibly dangerous for him as he basically has to come from the front to do it (as Thorgrim's throne basically protects his back for him) It doesn't help that Oro also starts at a disadvantage via binding his dominant arm, which does nothing but hamper him against a roughly equal skilled and stronger opponent)
You practically wrote the profile dude, I had you check everything i was doing lmfao

Back