• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Original Pretty Cure revisions

@Dino Do Fresh! It's the better of the two. Either one is fine. Actually havent watched Heartcatch but Fresh is one of the better seasons.

I'm doing another Magical Girl series on this site, but once I'm done, I need to resume DokiDoki.

Personally, I'm not a big fan of HPC due to it's poorly done approach on romance and many of it's characters but that's me. Btw, you have anything worth noting from that season, incase we decide to make a profile on the characters?

I've compiled some files awhile ago but still in sandbox stage, and some from HCPC. Good fight scenes and a variety of stat boosts, same for the animation.

Ok....that will definitely come in handy. When you are done, feel free to let us know if you wish to make a page for anything related to the season.

Back