• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Original Pretty Cure revisions

Firstly 5-B sounds good for Futari wa Pretty Cure (at least 5-B with Rainbow braces), higher in Max Heart.

Secondly, we need a Shiny Luminous profile.

Thirdly, Evil King needs a key for when he has the power of light.

Precure
I don't know if it's a thing that I should put in this thread.

But why the Precure are only Planet lvl when they are said to rival the Big Bang?

Priority: 3 (An EoS feat that only the main heroines have executed)

Verse: Pretty Cure

Characters: Cure Black and Cure White

Description: The characters, Cure Black and Cure White, along with their new ally, Shiny Luminous, were able to defeat the Big Bad for this season with an attack that created an explosion of light that can be seen from the vast distance of space. It should be noted that this feat happens within our solar system.

It's sorta hard to describe, so here's a link to the video containing the feat: https://youtu.be/Wjtpii9_T24?t=58

Here's a picture preview of the feat:
PC feat

Thanks, just a last question, the feat happens near of the earth right? but it didn't affected by the "explosion" so IDK if this is really an explosion, it seem a luminous feat

It's more like it happened on Earth and it reached other planets within the solar system.....like I said, it's rather difficult to describe which is why I posted a link to the video, so the calc member can decide. The attack was shown to be an explosion of light but the aftermath does seem luminous. Which ever one, either calculation is fine as long it's more appropriate.

@YuriAkuto iirc, there may be an actual 3-A feat like that in Splash Star - the Precure team's final attack reminded the big bad of the light of the Big Bang, who existed before the creation of the universe.

And I thought the first Futari wa had a causual Star level feat with the simple pressence of Dark King?

I can't say that would make a rating of 3-A but if he exists before the universe was created, that would make his speed infinite....I just need to see where this was said to make sure.

Okay. I really haven't touched Splash Star either, so these are just descriptions from other forums and tv tropes that I'm working with.

Thank you. But it still seems iffy though since I'm not getting the 3-A vibe. It sounds more like he wants to destroy what's within the universe, rather than the universe itself.

I heard that some are canon while others are ambigious. I only recall the movies starting from Fresh are actually connected to the series' canon.

You mean the All Stars movies? They are also rather ambigious. While they stated the Pretty Cures all live in the same universe, the currently airing Hugtto confirmed they are actually from different dimensions.

Scarletmoon56 said:
Bit of derailment, but why do the profiles go under their civilian names rather than "Cure <insert>"?
In Splash Star, the cures either have multiple transformations, or are not Cures per se until the final battle (I know that they don't have profiles, but still).

why do all the names on their wiki have the eastern naming order? i know its what they are but still

@Procrastination

We just need a some feats from them.

@Crzer07

I guess they are easier to differentiate. After all, there are two Cure Anges and the Cures from Splash Star has two Cure alter egos.

There are only two cures with alter egos. We would just have a second tab for Cure Bloom and Cure Egret with Cure Bright and Cure Windy respectivley. It's no different from Pokemon or Digimon pages that have multiple stages of mons with different names yet all file under the same profile.

that stuff is gonna be complicated, the names and everything

so how much of this verse do you know?

Back