• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Optimus Prime Titan Comics profile creation

For a first go, it is not offensive, but it's not exactly decent either. Remember to use Source edits and lets do this.

From top to bottom folks!
  • Is there not quite literally any other full body image I can go ahead and get rendered for you?
  • Summary should be entirely overhauled, this isn't bayverse Optimus.
  • Not how you do tiering, for a sandbox or blog it's {Low 7-C}} and for a legit profile it's {{Low 7-C}}
  • Keys goes between Tiering and Names, seeing as there's multiple keys in the profile, you need to label them as such.
  • Name shouldn't be bolded, and I have my doubts that Optimus was only ever called Optimus Prime
  • Origin should be [[Transformers|Transformers: Titan Comics]], preferably referencing Optimus' first appearance
  • Bold sections, it is done improperly.
  • PnA should be deleted and ENTIRELY deleted and rewritten, it is so obvious that was taken from the Bayverse page. See Ulthane for how to do it properly in source.
  • AP is all wrong, bolding is off, no references, no separation of keys, etc.
  • Universal is from Bayverse.
  • Speed is all guesswork, grounds for immediate deletion right there
  • LS and Stamina have no justifications
  • SS and Durability need to have keys
  • Range needs scans and references
  • Standard Equipment is clearly from Bayverse, it also has to be rewritten
  • No Intelligence or weakness sections at all
In short: get references and proper formatting and don't steal from Bayverse

For a first go, it is not offensive, but it's not exactly decent either. Remember to use Source edits and lets do this.

• Is there not quite literally any other full body image I can go ahead and get rendered for you?
  • Not how you do tiering, for a sandbox or blog it's {Low 7-C}} and for a legit profile it's {{Low 7-C}}
  • Keys goes between Tiering and Names, seeing as there's multiple keys in the profile, you need to label them as such.
  • Name shouldn't be bolded, and I have my doubts that Optimus was only ever called Optimus Prime
  • Origin should be [[Transformers|Transformers: Titan Comics]], preferably referencing Optimus' first appearance
  • PnA should be deleted and ENTIRELY deleted and rewritten, it is so obvious that was taken from the Bayverse page. See Ulthane for how to do it properly in source.
Same thought. Also need keys, and tabber section too.

The Fallen bio is from a Titan issue actually.

Is there not quite literally any other full body image I can go ahead and get rendered for you?
Only one I could find.
1crDxmw.png

Pretty sure it should be named like
1.Optimus prime (Titan comics)
  1. He causes an explosion large enough to scale to over 24 ninatons
My english knowldege is..Meh...But shouldn't it be "He caused an explosion", because it is referring to the past
  • FTL Impact:
    • The energy released by an object impacting Cybertron at FTL speeds would be staggeringly high, potentially in the range of 10^{36} to 10^{38} joules.
    • In TNT equivalent, this translates to hundreds of quadrillions to quintillions of megatons of TNT (about 24 ninatons).
Nay. The wiki doesn't accept KE going beyond the speed of light

Last edited:
The blog has been updated.
First things first: good job on the powers section, that is a damn fine job for your second go even with a guide on how to do it!

Now... for continued problems
  • References when it comes to comic books should include the issues of said comic book, unless there really is only two.
  • Reminder that Bayverse is one way canon and only the movies should be used, so the current ratings for it straight up don't work for this profile
  • Keys in the Tiering section still aren't seperated, see Death's profile for how to do it properly.
  • AP is still improperly done, but has references so it's an Improvement
  • SS and Dura both still only have last key stats listed
Now for the unique infractions
  • Class M needs a calc done for it, but should be easy if you have weights and throwing shit
  • Resistances needs a scan, reference, or an explanation that biological shit probably wouldn't work on metal
  • That just straight up isn't Superhuman Stamina, he's got to have something else or otherwise you're looking at peak human
  • That is an incredibly infantile intelligence section, see Orgrim Doomhammer for how to be better
  • Standard Tactics should tell you what the character does, what do they do in battle against most people, not just in a special circumstance, go up to Death's profile for more information
  • Weakness needs a scan and reference
  • Note every AP value if you're doing notes for them

@DaReaperMan Just made more changes
As I noted, EG isn't well-justified. You'd need to prove Optimus can make a Star Harvester.

As for the rest, you do need to change the durability and SS to fit with what those would be, perhaps going as far as to rewrite them Entirely? I don't know, regardless, this is probably the last of my comments here, just change higher with Jetpower to just flat Uni since it is second key, and get someone like Emirp to review it

Back