• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OPM: Flashy Flash Downgrades

24 hours is the generally preferred time frame for bumps; though that mainly applies to Vs Threads. But in general, bumps shouldn't have intervals less than 8 hours.

So I guess I should just bump this, I feel like we can't get any other speed revisions done until this one is solved.

Well, if the staff consensus agrees with Assaltwaffle's points, I suppose that it should be fine to start with some revisions.

Which pages need to be updated and to what, in summary?

@Ant Qawsed said he wants to wait a bit, because another member is attempting to recalc this feat properly.

Tho I assume going through with the AP revision alone shouldn't be a problem.

For now, I'll downgrade the ninja's speed and fix their AP justifcations. We can just upgrade them later if needed.

Phoenix Man did say he'd need to be careful about the possibility of encountering Flashy Flash, this was right before he took the Nova.

Guys, excuse me but calcs aside, Tatsumaki being way faster than Flash is just pure nonsense.

Tatsumaki Sub-Relativistic and Flash MSH+.

I mean even while Tatsumaki was going all out against Saitama in webcomic(albeit her injures still weren't completely recovered.), Sonic was able to keep up with them easily and threw a shuriken that exceeds Tatsumaki's speed.

And you are making Tatsumaki faster than Flash who is overwhelmingly faster than Sonic.

Does not make sense to be honest.

Tornado has scaling while Flashy currently doesn't. However, another user is working on some updated speed calcs that could bump him back up to the Rel range.

She should scale 100% Mob tho.

ONE said Tatsumaki can defeat normal Mob, when he gets serious there is no answer.

Serious Mob is 100% Mob with his feelings like sadness, anger etc.

The only reason this site scaling Tatsumaki to ???% Mob is that 100% Mob didn't show any feats in Tatsumaki's scale, which does not make sense at all at least for me.

I actually dont think Mob is serious with Sadness,Courage Anger modes etc

In every fight of Mob in the series he never actually has an intent to go all out and try to kill him enemy

He never fought seriously and with Intent to kill(kind of like Garou),that why i think only in his "Murderous Intent" mode(which we never saw) he actually can be call serious

Nope bro, to be serious you need to be conscious.

In ???% Mode, Mob is unconscious, an unconscious man can't be serious.

He fought seriously way too many times.

"Murderous Intent" is not his ??? mode It is a mode ,which i belive like i said, that he only serious which in such state

So no objections with the "possibly" ratings for Orochi and GS then? At least speed wise?

"Serious Mob" is also Mob's rampage after he thought his parents had been murdered and when he got angry at Toichiro and had to stop himself before he beat him down completely.

Yeah, Tatsumaki and Mob kind of dodged the bullet on the cross scaling rule; it makes just as much sense as Kaguya being Nappa's level. Okay, maybe not quite that bad, but still a double standard.

I mean, isn't the Nappa statement actually nonexistent? I do still have issue with the Mob-Tatsu scaling but that doesn't seem like an apt comparison

This also may be derailing

Nappa statement is unsourced internet rumors. For Tornado/Mob the statement comes from the author who wrote both series.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Though it may be ONE's intention to have Tatsumaki and ???% Mob be equal, he doesn't convey that at all.
To be fair they would be much closer if you compare webcomic Tatsu to Shigeo.

Murata's redraw tends to portray the feats in a much more impressive way in terms of scale and magnitude, if not give them new feats capable of entirely changing Tiers

Besides, Mob's best feat came from walking, while half of his own personality was restraining his powers.

I technically agree with Matthew about that we shouldn't scale Mob and Tatsumaki to each other, but I lost an argument with Ryukama about it, so here we are. You should preferably ask him about if he would be fine with allowing them to scale from their own feats instead.

Mob was scaled to Tatsumaki since all of ???%'s feats were done accidently by walking, according to Dargoo. I feel like you should call him here as well if you wanna discuss Tatsumaki scaling to Mob and vice versa.

Back