• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OPM: Changes to Genos' calculations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genos burns huge numbers of mosquitoes​

Change this calculation
change to

Reason
  • This calculated the temperature change as Genos instantly burned all the mosquitoes.
Agree: @Damage3245, @TheRustyOne
Disagree:
Neutral:

Genos Self Destruction​

Change this calculation
change to

Reason
  • The previous calculation was a very high ball. We only know that Genos will destroy everything and leave everyone at least 5 km away. I therefore suggest that we use this formula for calculating blast force. Every 5 km of rock in the radius is vaporized and a hole up to 5 km deep can be created.

Agree: @Damage3245, @TheRustyOne
Disagree:
Neutral:

Last edited:
I agree with the change of energy blasts but not with that of self-destruction which in my opinion already makes sense

I agree with the change of energy blasts but not with that of self-destruction which in my opinion already makes sense
We have no evidence that an explosion could create a hole that deep. The old calculation was a very high middle estimate.

We have no evidence that an explosion could create a hole that deep. The old calculation was a very high middle estimate.
we have no evidence that it can't do it because assuming that its incinerator cannons basically vaporize rock and melt metal easily it could be that it could create a hole of that depth imo

the first change is fine for me but currently I prefer the current calculation for self-destruction

This thread has been going on for over 24 hours now and with 2 people in the calc group agreeing, I think the resolution is probably unanimous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back