• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OPEN THREAD: gathering feats for marvel

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
I'm going to make this plain and simple. This thread is for people to gather feats, to get them calced so we can decide on the low-end for Heralds. I myself will not be participating because I know basically nothing about Marvel.

This thread after Herald feats are gathered will be for other feats and scans, though large-scale revisions for specific characters should be made separately, as this thread is for gathering feats specifically.

This thread is not for people to call downplay or to become uncivilized over what is decided. This means becoming aggressive, heated, or similar will be met with an immediate call out and RVR report if it continues, I am dropping my tolorance level to zero for this thread.

Any mentions of other verses besides Marvel are worthless and only serve to waste time, so please do not do that.

This shall remain open even after any revisions are made, as to not have a very heated and uncivilized discussion afterwards.

Remember to be patient, nobody is in a rush here, your not gonna miss an appointment if every feat isn't gathered within a month.

Now then, since that's out of the way, please begin your civilized feat gathering, maybe throw in a light-hearted joke here and there, anything to keep morale high.

Thats all that's being asked we are in no rush at all and can gradually get things together for the verse.

BTW Starro the Conquerer desperately needs research for his barebones page, but his scaling can be handled in a separate thread for reasons already in the OP

I mean no? It was for tier 5s as a whole, and I still haven't seen proper rebuttal of the exclusions yet

I mean no? It was for tier 5s as a whole, and I still haven't seen proper rebuttal of the exclusions yet
Of course, this isn't for the tier 5s exclusively, this is for literally everyone that is not tier 2 or 1, Which are their own demons and should be covered in their own threads.

Don't think this feat was calculated, but it's the rawest feat for both Wonder Man and Hype 712. Instead of a long scaling chain, think we should use this, at least as supporting evidence

So this is Earth, I presume?

...this is a really dumb idea what.
Yes, it's dumb, I'll be keeping track of tiers for each feat and who they belong to myself however.

as in, Herald tier, high Herald tier (flat 4-Bs), Thing tier, Batman tier. With subsections to actually say which feats are where

No, a planetoid created by Grandmaster.

They also go through a small planet, presumably destroying it
bTAt5J1yOvQS8_ZDyH3GcrVtHFD-IGDtCWNb9-Ls3eQt7TY0aST5DhX-_UEMoGFaA3wEO7zNKSbN5IoFDodDpjOQ_NnqpZRdisl1vZDsqS-AmJLTXWqXlBokHws60WLvjvVJ_-YEDg=s1600

Couple of issues with this:
  • This is Legion of Unliving Hyperion, which I think is VERY wonky to count
  • I question how much Wonder Man is actually contributing here to this feat, he is very bluntly getting stomped in the fight, especially once Hyperion starts taking stuff seriously.
  • Is the tunnel representation in the planet literal? It seems so to me, and that'll be a REALLY small planetoid then, likely tier 7 stuff

Yes, it's dumb, I'll be keeping track of tiers for each feat and who they belong to myself however.

as in, Herald tier, high Herald tier (flat 4-Bs), Thing tier, Batman tier. With subsections to actually say which feats are where
...mate this is just bloating the thread, keep it focused lol.

bTAt5J1yOvQS8_ZDyH3GcrVtHFD-IGDtCWNb9-Ls3eQt7TY0aST5DhX-_UEMoGFaA3wEO7zNKSbN5IoFDodDpjOQ_NnqpZRdisl1vZDsqS-AmJLTXWqXlBokHws60WLvjvVJ_-YEDg=s1600

Couple of issues with this:
  • This is Legion of Unliving Hyperion, which I think is VERY wonky to count
  • I question how much Wonder Man is actually contributing here to this feat, he is very bluntly getting stomped in the fight, especially once Hyperion starts taking stuff seriously.
  • Is the tunnel representation in the planet literal? It seems so to me, and that'll be a REALLY small planetoid then, likely tier 7 stuff
It's for Hyperion 616, who has a file here. But yes, tier 7 should be fine. As long as they have their own feats to scale from, instead of a long scaling chain imo.

Then we focus on Herald tier first as noted in the OP, then High Herald tier, then Spider-Man Tier, then Batman(shit again...) tier.
Why doth you cause immense pain, I don't want to be forever stuck on this random ass thread damn you.

should be a separate thread as to keep this already likely unorganized thread less unorganized

BTW heres the Google Doc for my Feat record keeping
Is this thread going to give characters their individual tiers or there is going to be some cross verse scaling? For example, I can see you have written every tier in Google doc so we are just going to list the characters in their respective tier by calculating the feat on the panel or using the best pick of panel and calculating it then scaling all other characters via it

Why doth you cause immense pain, I don't want to be forever stuck on this random ass thread damn you.
you don't have to be, nobody is in a hurry here, breaks can and should be taken, this is just here to gather feats, calc em, and write them down (Even though I do LOVE pain)
Is this thread going to give characters their individual tiers or there is going to be some cross verse scaling? For example, I can see you have written every tier in Google doc so we are just going to list the characters in their respective tier by calculating the feat on the panel or using the best pick of panel and calculating it then scaling all other characters via it
This thread is to gather feats, calculate them, list them in their respective tiers, and then see which tier is the most consistent for everyone. because Marvel has a really bad thing of "Everyone can fight Everyone"

Also reword the OP, as it doesn't imply at all that its for all characters instead of just Binary, Amadeus Cho, Black Bolt, and Cyclops.
Would you be willing to handle this Impress?

Either way I mostly like the idea but I feel this would be better as a Discord; with channels for each tier (street tier; Spider tier etc)
... you know that's a good idea. I'll try and start that immediately.

So should I close this thread then?

Yes, before you do however people should contact me on my wall/ someone who has been noted to have been invited for an invite to the discord server of gathering feats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back