• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Only Human - Batman vs CH

GyroNutz

VS Battles
Administrator
Batman (DCEU) vs Composite Human

Speed is not equalized and both have basic knowledge of one another. They both also have 5 years of prep time.

Who wins and why?

Batman (DC Extended Universe):

Composite Human:

Inconclusive:

Unfortunately, I must vote for Batman instead of daddy Comp Human because Batman is pretty much a less smarter but more technologically advanced CH. His futuristic technology is just a bit too much.

Yeah. CH's madness manipulation (Yes he has that) isn't going to work on somebody who regularly contends with the Joker and the Scarecrow. Bats FRA.

Granted, but I'd really appreciate a vote that states how Batman wins, not just his advantages

CH is 7-A with prep, likely far more with 5 years of prep. It's not really a 9-C vs an 8-C

The people that dropped nukes without being scratched themselves, I'm sure the smartest person ever with 5 years of prep would make it work.

Whatever. New Batman, new match.

"They both also have 5 years of prep time."

CH Nukes.

Also, DCEU bats is nowhere near as intelligent as CH.

Dargoo Faust said:
"They both also have 5 years of prep time."

CH Nukes.

Also, DCEU bats is nowhere near as intelligent as CH.
Nuking someone who's standing 4 kilometers away isn't really the best idea.

With that amount of prep they could build a bunker that could easily survive a nuke that far away.

Nukes can also be fired at distances, not detonated on the spot, and with the highest intelligence in the world they could detonate it at the ideal distance to kill bats and leave them alive.

There isn't really any two ways about this.

I go CH for FAR superior intelligence, he could outplan anything batman comes up with. Or just nuke him. There's really no limit on the smarts he could pull here, even if he is somewhat outgunned.

I mean shit, it's not even like CH is rich. Sure he could easily devise a scheme to get as rich if not richer then Batman in the 5 years, but people are ignoring that money and weapon wise, Batman definitely has the initial advantage.

And to add on to what Sanduser081 said, Batman has made a bunch of crazy shit with the amount of prep time he has. He can easily construct some godlike armor and hunt CH down. CH is still restricted by his knowledge of how things work, whereas Batman has technology CH knows jack shit about.

Now this isn't to say CH can't do the same, and in fact, he'll definitely make this extremely difficult for Batman, but in a war of technology, CH definitely loses. I mean you could argue CH could just create some new tech, but it's kinda NLF-y to do so since we have no idea how much advanced tech he'd be able to create and how advanced it'd be. You'd just be pulling stuff out of your ass at that rate.

I'm not voting yet, but it's either inconclusive, or Batman extremely high-diff.

But do you know who really loses? We do. Honestly imagine these two going at it and obliterating the Earth while they do it.

Guys, this is DCEU Bats. He's not building any Darkseid busting armors. His armors are 9-A at best and his weapons are Low 7-B at best. He's out skilled, out gunned thanks to nukes gases, and all kinds of guns, and he's vastly outsmarted.

Back