• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One-Punch Man Upgrades

Bump, Awakened Garou with just Class 100+ in lifting strength hurts my eyes.

Had some free time and a clear head so I'll comment.

I'm fine with the upgrade but I'm not sure who it would scale to (don't know how many of the characters work). Likely those who are physically superior to Suiryu in strength

From what I see the only person that would scale would be Bakuza. Everyone else is mostly "Well they should be stronger than Suiryu."

Suiryu is stronger than Boros confirmed :).

Boros has lifting strength feats above Suiryu's, so no.

Anyways I agree with Qawsedf234. Just cause someone is able to beat the crap out of a person doesn't immediately mean they can pick up as much stuff as him.

And there's no confirmation people like Genos or Atomic Samurai can lift as much as Suiryu, besides headcanon that "they should be able to" or bringing up the irrelevant fact that they could probably beat him in a fight.

What feats, Boros have superhuman lifting strength.

Boros tossing a skyscraper at Saitama in the manga.

Boros kicking Saitama into the moon.

The skyscraper thing is not canon, and Boros kicking Saitama into the moon is definitely Class M.

People who are heavy lifters like Darkshine or people who are astronomically stronger than Suiryu should scale.

How is the building noncanon?

Okay then Boros is still Class M with his own feats.

It's not canon because it doesn't appear in the official manga.

Also, Tank Top Master have a better lifting strength feat than Suiryu:

Opm lifting strength
Tanktop Master throwing

That feat of Tanktop's has been calced and added to his profile.

They don't calc Tanktop throwing that.

You can request a calc to be done if you wish.

@Qawsed Yeah I forgot that it didn't make it into the final.

And they did calc it.

Building that Tanktop lift = 126672 kg

Distance in land = 140 m (Assumed low-end)

Initial velocity = 52.38 m/s

Momentum = 52.38*126672 = 6635079 N*s

Force = 6635079/0.06 = 110584650 N = 11276.49 tons (Class M)

If you want you can make a blog and ask for it to get evaluated.

Back