• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Punch Man speeds

Azathoth_the_Abyssal_Idiot

VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
So I noticed on Bang's page his speed is listed as High Hypersonic due to being mach 30+. However, everyone of similar speed is listed as Hypersonic or Hypersonic+. Is there a reason for this, or does something need fixing?

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
The Everlasting said:
It was based on a calc on Genos' page, probably brought here due to a misconception caused by the OBD not having High Hypersonic as a ranking.
The calc is right here, with the speed value being around Mach 32.

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=19666
So does that mean everyone comparable should be changed to High Hypersonic?
Pretty much. I'll change it if you want.

Woah woah woah, why are ppl like Vaccine Man and Carnage getting changes? They shouldn't be able to scale with Bang if I remember correctly

SomebodyStupid said:
Woah woah woah, why are ppl like Vaccine Man and Carnage getting changes? They shouldn't be able to scale with Bang if I remember correctly
Bang's speed is from scaling to Genos.

The funny thing is I was contemplating bringing this up just a few hours ago, but it seems you took care of it Azathoth.

The Everlasting said:
The funny thing is I was contemplating bringing this up just a few hours ago, but it seems you took care of it Azathoth.
Yeah, they should all be fixed, now. I fixed Sonic's possible speed earlier, as in the most recent chapter of the webcomic, he caught up to Tatsumaki in mid flight, and she was shocked that something was actually able to do so.

Srry if I don't remember correctly but, if the scaleing is via they fact that they are both S-Class, remember that clases of heroes don't represent strength or speed completely, as apparent by C-Class Saitama.

Additionaly, wasn't he also S Class for destroying the House of Evolution, (Which was actually Saitama)?

No, Bang intercepted attacks that would have hit Genos, and most other S-Class heroes have shown comparable speed.

Also, no. Genos was the one who blew everything to hell, remember? Saitama only killed Carnage Kabuto.

Back