• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One-Punch Man: Post-Darkshine Garou Deconstruction

Note: Natural side effects from powers, such as Energy Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Vibration Manipulation, and other abilities that can produce enough energy output to destroy or dismantle objects, do not mean that characters automatically qualify for this ability, unless the abilities in question specifically and directly focus on deconstruction in itself, rather than as a consequence.
The side effect in this example would be from Brute Force, as at this point, Garou’s Accelerated Development made Garou stronger than PS at the end of their fight.

I’d say no.

This is vague af, it could have just been a result of PS blowing up upon death.

At best I'd say a possibly should work.

I think it is more of AP Difference than Deconstruction

Otherwise, please tell me Saitama'll gain resistance to it and we won't treat Garou being able to deconstruct Saitama

The side effect in this example would be from Brute Force, as at this point, Garou’s Accelerated Development made Garou stronger than PS at the end of their fight.

I’d say no.
I agree with this.

This isn't Deconstruction. We even see an arm flying off of PS.

Reactions: JED
Back