• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KE is rejected because it breaks the KE rules. The destruction doesn't match up with the result of the KE. And laughably so.
So what exactly are the KE rules? Cuz it seems to me as there isn’t a solidified basis since the KE rule is always being twisted and turned. And laughably so do other verses.

So what exactly are the KE rules? Cuz it seems to me as there isn’t a solidified basis since the KE rule is always being twisted and turned. And laughably so do other verses.
There is a page on it.

I'm starting to think the KE rules really do just need a revision
A major revision. Like, I have difficulty understanding the point of "environmental damage". With this logic, we can't use KE at all. This is because in almost all fiction, the actual damage caused by the attack is mostly lower than what the KE result shows. So, instead of going for KE, just calculate the damage caused.

A major revision. Like, I have difficulty understanding the point of "environmental damage". With this logic, we can't use KE at all. This is because in almost all fiction, the actual damage caused by the attack is mostly lower than what the KE result shows. So, instead of going for KE, just calculate the damage caused.
that would be a huge revision for alotta verses, KE is fine since you know, its an actual energy via motion but the ifs and buts of it are terrible.

I don't get the argument that the feat breaks KE rules when Orochi is the one absorbing the energy to produce the attack. The destruction is naturally going to be reduced greatly when it's all absorbed and focused through the chest of a being that is only a few dozen meters tall.

With that being said, if PE is the better and safer option then I think it's better to go with that.

Last edited:
The KE calc assumes that Orochi moved the inner layers at massively hypersonic speeds, or 135300 meters per second, what he does with the energy is irrelevant.

The KE calc assumes that Orochi moved the inner layers at massively hypersonic speeds, or 135300 meters per second, what he does with the energy is irrelevant.
Which atleast MHS is a great assumption.
Inb4 anime takes 20-30 seconds for the consumption to happen, once it gets animated in 2031.

Which atleast MHS is a great assumption.
Inb4 anime takes 20-30 seconds for the consumption to happen, once it gets animated in 2031.
I can imagine the anime taking about a minute to present all the destruction this event caused. Season 3 could be closer than you might think.

I can imagine the anime taking about a minute to present all the destruction this event caused. Season 3 could be closer than you might think.
I mean consistency wise, 2023 would be ideal for s3 since 4 years between each season. Ending the anime with Orochi “dying” and gods painting being shown is a great 4 year cliffhanger. I can imagine dialogue being the reason for a minute long pull and animation being aesthetically pleasing when the volcanoes erupting.

Thanks for linking it, cause I had no idea where that was.

Tbh I think someone should recalc it or put it in a blog just so the calc is on-site.
I agree to that. But the FF calc should just be placed back for the time being.

Yeah, I put it in the sandbox, but for future reference, someone should recalc it/put it in a blog.

If a staff member gives the go-ahead, we can start applying the changes.

Also, on another note, what's the status of the speed and tier upgrades for characters like Platinum Sperm and Awakened Garou, not to mention Sage Centipede. Are the calculations from the previous chapter still being evaluated?

Also, on another note, what's the status of the speed and tier upgrades for characters like Platinum Sperm and Awakened Garou, not to mention Sage Centipede. Are the calculations from the previous chapter still being evaluated?
The usual, wait till next chapter type of calculations and revisions.

That’s kinda off-topic to this thread, but I’m pretty sure we’re just waiting for another calc.

I think usk and zamasu are doing their own version of the calc , we waiting for then

Nobody is gonna blame him iirc
Now serious did anyone ever saw a harder feat to calc
One punch man easily has the hardest feats to calc in all of anime rn, so much warping/angles/depth/perspective type of stuff. Can’t blame murata but he is the reason a lot of stuff can’t be calced😣
The struggle of a god tier mangaka

This new revision actually makes things more consistent. Now that Orochi's calc has been redone, it's shown to be below the AP of Psyko's God Blast, which is lower than Boros' Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon calc. That fits the chaining scale that proves Psykos-Orochi is stronger than Orochi, and Boros is stronger than both of them. Funny how that worked out.

And regarding the new speed calc, yea that looks freaking impossible to calculate all those different lines, so it would make if people just quit calculating it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back