• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Punch Man Orochi and Golden Sperm upgraded to "Possibly at least High 6-C"

During one of Murata's streams, he stated that Orochi was created so he could be the first one to gravely injure Tatsumaki. Basically, in the original webcomic, Psykos injures Tatsumaki to the point where her psychic powers get weakened. Murata states that this makes little sense because Psykos shouldn't be strong enough to do that, so he said that Orochi was created so Tatsumaki can get injured so the other monsters can gang up on her.

He later also states that he's unsure if Tatsumaki can beat Orochi. This confirms that Orochi is in the same ballpark as Tatsumaki.

He also states that he's unsure who's stronger between Golden Sperm and Orochi, which confirms that Golden Sperm is at least on par with Orochi. He also stated that Black Sperm wouldn't be afraid of Orochi, even after seeing his power.

He also stated that if the three Dragon level threats (generals of the Dark Matter Thieves) were to prepare carefully and gang up on Orochi, their chances of winning is nearly zero.

Lastly, Murata states that Orochi can take a few punches from Saitama with no problems. This has to give Orochi some sort of upgrade right? I can't post the scan for some reason right now though.

This should upgrade both Orochi and Golden Sperm to High 6-C.

When it actually happens I'm all for it. Same with a speed upgrade to MHS+. But its probably better to wait until they actually fight since there could be greater context surronding the battle (as talked about in this previous thread ).

He said "Orochi is probably included to let Tatsumaki get injured". Plus the same arguments where brought up in the previous thread. Like I said its agreeable and I'm pretty sure its gonna happen, but its better to wait until it actually does.

Qawsedf234 said:
He said "Orochi is probably included to let Tatsumaki get injured". Plus the same arguments where brought up in the previous thread. Like I said its agreeable and I'm pretty sure its gonna happen, but its better to wait until it actually does.
So since Saitama never destroyed a planet and only Murata said he can, I guess we should downgrade Saitama.

Saitama has the webcomic quote, Murata's statement, and Boros confirming he was holding back even with the serious punch. Him being 5-B relies more on just the one WoG thing.

Plus I'm not disagree that he shouldn't be 6-C, just that its better to wait until it actually happens to avoid a possible issue with context.

Back