• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One-Punch Man Low Tier Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we still scaling average Demon levels to the 35 ton calc? If so, then I think CE probably isn't 8-B, but not that far off. But, I don't think we have enough concrete information to give him anything below 'at most City Block level' if we don't scale him to a weaker character.

Last edited:
I thought that's what we were doing. Ok, then.

Still, my point stands, Snek and co. aren't that far from the absolute weakest Dragon levels.

I made a new calculation for the Three-Eyed Ghost, but this time I used KE:
0.7073 Tons of TNT (8-C).
I can support this. I think this feat is easily High 8-C, but these results should be somewhat close to the actual values of the feat. In any case, we can't see the specifics of the destruction but Three Eyed Ghost has obviously just run through a 6-8 story building, toppling it in an instant.

From what I've heard, the building destruction values are for creating explosions comparable in size to their bases that can topple them. High 8-C is for bringing down skyscrapers, but the feat would 100% be 8-C even if we didn't have some sort of calculation.

Apply the changes, however I don't think I can accomplish all as I won't have access to a computer in the next 2 to 3 days. And editing on mobile is trash

Good question. We should get the 3-eyed ghost calc accepted as a supporting feat, otherwise it's child Emperor and implementing a few leftover changes.

Speaking of remaining changes, I see that...
1. Narcisstoic, Shadow Ring, Feather, Twin Tail and One Shotter(with sniper rifle) still need to be updated to 9-A scaling around Jet Nice Guy. Golden Ball's AP with his slingshot should be 9-A as well (we've got 4-5 9-A calcs for A-class and Golden Ball isn't an inordinately weak A-class hero), but his and one shotter's durability should be 9-B.
2. Jet Nice Guy should get a profile as well- since he's important for scaling now.
3. Captain Mizuki should get her "likely far higher taken away", that's a holdover from when she was 9-B+.
4. Base Gearsper should be downgraded to 9-B.
5. Death Gatling should be 9-A physically, being at least somewhat comparable to wild-horn and chain and toad.
6. Spring Mustachio should get a "far higher with Tomboy". And I think someone wanted a second key for him? Let's talk about that now if so.

Sounds like someone wants to talk about him still? IDK, I'm perfectly fine with Child as he is so whoever that is can make their case now. But if we are done with Child Emperor, we just have to implement those remaining changes- and maybe make a profile for Three Eyed Ghost. I'm sure there will be a new CRT in a few weeks here, so we should wrap this up and not bring any more new changes.

I'd say apply the changes and we're done. The speed CRT is still going on, and darth wants to create a CRT for Orochi's and Flash's feat. It's gonna be a while till the big CRT comes out, cause I don't wanna throw it in while there are other big stuff out

Good question. We should get the 3-eyed ghost calc accepted as a supporting feat, otherwise it's child Emperor and implementing a few leftover changes.

Speaking of remaining changes, I see that...
1. Narcisstoic, Shadow Ring, Feather, Twin Tail and One Shotter(with sniper rifle) still need to be updated to 9-A scaling around Jet Nice Guy. Golden Ball's AP with his slingshot should be 9-A as well (we've got 4-5 9-A calcs for A-class and Golden Ball isn't an inordinately weak A-class hero), but his and one shotter's durability should be 9-B.
2. Jet Nice Guy should get a profile as well- since he's important for scaling now.
3. Captain Mizuki should get her "likely far higher taken away", that's a holdover from when she was 9-B+.
4. Base Gearsper should be downgraded to 9-B.
5. Death Gatling should be 9-A physically, being at least somewhat comparable to wild-horn and chain and toad.
6. Spring Mustachio should get a "far higher with Tomboy". And I think someone wanted a second key for him? Let's talk about that now if so.
Have these been done yet? I can handle them if not.

I finished all of them, except for Spring Mustachio. His current AP justification is from his Tomboy, so if we give him a ‘far higher with Tomboy,’ I dunno what his base AP would be.

I finished all of them, except for Spring Mustachio. His current AP justification is from his Tomboy, so if we give him a ‘far higher with Tomboy,’ I dunno what his base AP would be.
Spring's base durability and AP should be comparable to Kombu since he parried and took several attacks from Kombu before going down. Tomboy pierced right through Kombu's tentacles, who knows what would have happened if Kombu didn't dodge.

Spring's base durability and AP should be comparable to Kombu since he parried and took several attacks from Kombu before going down. Tomboy pierced right through Kombu's tentacles, who knows what would have happened if Kombu didn't dodge.
I dunno, Kombu was going easy on Spring.

I dunno, Kombu was going easy on Spring.
I didn't get that impression at all. They were fighting for a long time and Kombu has no reason not to do to Spring what he did to Golden Ball, if anything he tried to do that- Spring dodged, Kombu tried again, Spring parried and then they fought for an uncertain amount of time after that. Spring's stats scale to Kombu's AP, the difference being that Kombu's durability is higher than his AP.

I thought Kombu was regretting that Spring wasn't strong enough, but he was pissed by the fact that there was not anyone around him.

It would seem so. We should create a profile for Three Eyed- Ghost.

Just make him 8-C AP, striking and durability and cite that he destroyed a 6-7 story block building. At least superhuman speed, unknown lifting strength. Age unknown, sex unknown, tiger level monster.

That should be it

Yeah those were some of the ones I wanted to look at.
One also snapped the neck of a tiger. Isn't snapping necks considered class 1? I wonder if a tiger would be much higher.

Yes. Human vertebrae are much smaller, to my understanding. However, I'm pretty sure it'd still fracture under the same force.

To my knowledge, grip and tearing are partially translatable to LS. I think it's what we use to rate Izuku.

For Zombieman's feat in particular

The iron bar does look thicker and longer in the earlier two panels, either an art consistency thing or a weird perspective thing.

Still should be noted that he doesn't just bend the bar, he pulls it out of the notches and ties it into a knot. That has to be more impressive than just the regular bending of metal right?

I think there's a method of calculating it. I'll try to find that.

Here's what I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back