• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One-Punch Man Low Tier Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of low tiers are pretty consistently class 5.
Great Philosopher also carries around a 3 ton book apparently.
Also I feel like that Bone feat can simultaneously be a speed feat and a durability one.

The Twin Tails and Great Philosopher stuff is a little suspect. She has some dark magic, or whatever, but she does probably carry the weight.

I found some more stuff.

There's multiple methods of calculating the exact force needed to bend steel, but they're all really strange. Anyway, the tensile strength of high carbon steel (basically what you'd use for a steel rod) is 685 MPa, which is nearly 7 tonnes per square centimetre. So I think he'd have Class 10 lifting strength. Even some of the lowest results for steel grades, by the way, are in the Class 5 range.

It's also worth noting that, although he was easily ripped apart, Zombieman was actually parrying Pureblood's attacks when he wasn't damaged. This is notable, as Pureblood can rip portly monsters in two like it's nothing.

Last edited:
Throwing some more suggestions before the CRT close after the advice of Emirp:

CharacterKeyOld TierNew TierExplanation
Crablante-9-AAt least 9-B+, likely higher OR 9-ACrablante should be put at the same level as Personification Of A Light Pull Cord, or Personification Of A Light Pull Cord should be put at the same level as Crablante. As they are both weak Tiger level threat.
Personification Of A Light Pull Cord-At least 9-B+, likely higher9-A OR At least 9-B+, likely higherCrablante should be put at the same level as Personification Of A Light Pull Cord, or Personification Of A Light Pull Cord should be put at the same level as Crablante. As they are both weak Tiger level threat.
Spring MustachioBefore the monster association arc9-A, far higher with Tomboy9-A, higher with TomboySpring Mustachio with Tomboy should go from far higher to a simple higher. What is the justification for that far higher anyway? If it's just because he damaged Kombu Infinity, he have Small Building level dura.
RosieHuman8-C9-A+ OR At most 8-CRosie got one-shot by Dave's attack, which is at the bottom of the Building tier. Rosie should downscale. And so should Lin Lin and Sour Face, who scale to him.
Lin Lin-8-C9-A+ OR At most 8-CRosie got one-shot by Dave's attack, which is at the bottom of the Building tier. Rosie should downscale. And so should Lin Lin and Sour Face, who scale to him.
Sour Face-8-C9-A+ OR At most 8-CRosie got one-shot by Dave's attack, which is at the bottom of the Building tier. Rosie should downscale. And so should Lin Lin and Sour Face, who scale to him.
Dave-9-A8-CProbably an error or an omission since he did a 8-C tier attack that got calced
ChozeHumanAt least 9-A8-C+ OR At least 8-CStronger than Monster Rosie, who stomped Dave, should be enough for an upscale
BakuzanHumanAt least 9-A8-C+ OR At least 8-CComparable to Human Choze
Hundred-Eyes Octopus-At least 8-B, 8-A+ after consuming enough concreteAt least 8-B, Low 7-C after consuming enough concreteScale to 5.3785442e+12 Joules, which is said to be 8-A+ in the calc, while it's actually Low 7-C, probably an error

I must say that I have not read the CRT, if there are changes you have made that contradict mine, disregard them.

I posted my response just a moment ago in the main thread, let me repost it here. Thank you for taking the time to comb the wiki's pages for potential inconsistencies.

Crablante should be demoted to at least 9-B+, he was just skipped over seems like.

Personification of A Pull Light Cord is in the right tier, upscaling from Piggy Bancon who has a 9-B+ feat too far from 9-A to upscale Personification into that tier.

Spring Mustachio's Tomboy did more than pierce Kombu. He pierced Garou (a high demon in most estimations) and hundreds of Black Sperm clones, as well as had that hype statement from Nichirin implying his technique is far too destructive to be properly used in inhabited areas. Tomboy also qualifies Spring for high a-class level or low s-class level by Nichirin's estimations, which seems to be accurate. Alternatively you could scale Tomboy to Low 7-B off BS and Garou or 8-B via being high a-class level, however, I think the power varies. Perhaps multiple keys are in order for Tomboy as Tetsucabrah suggested...

Dave should be 9-A, as should all superfight characters. The old 8-C calc used reinforced concrete I believe, but the stadium is clearly regular concrete so we got a 9-A recalc which was accepted over the old 8-C calc.

Therefore Rosie, Lin-Lin and Sour Face should all be 9-A. Choze and Bakuzan should remain at least 9-A. Or 8-B if we want to scale them to Snek. I would argue that Bakuzan in particular must be 8-B, since he's won several superfight tournaments Snek was in.

Okay for the Tomboy, I through that feat of harming Garou belonged to his other key, which was put to unknown. I haven't read that part yet.

My bad, I failed to mention the Unknown tier. Yes, the BS clone stabbing feat is the unknown tier, stabbing Garou I think is still in the 9-A tier.

Also, we misspelled Nichirin's name in the unknown tier AP justification. We should probably change that before the next CRT when we actually make profiles for Nichirin.

Huh? Why?
Maybe I'm misintrepreting what Tetsucabrah said about the Spring Mustachio keys. He's the guy that organized that, so I would talk to him about whether his feat against Garou falls in Spring's 9-A or Unknown tier.

I thought the "unknown tier" was just the MA arc and all the stuff beforehand was still in the 9-A camp. But if we say that Spring Mustachio made his tier jump pre-Garou, then I would agree on changing the "far higher" for a "higher". I proposed the "far higher" addendum before we decided on multiple keys for Spring.

Haven't really noticed that weakness to sharp objects.
However even if the damage is piercing, the Low 7-B baseline is literally 200 million times the 9-A baseline, it should be allowed a downscale at worst. And that weakness should be noted in spring's page too IMO.

Just noticed that Spring Mustachio needs his keys listed on his page.
Explains why I didn't even notice it was implemented.

Also, are we planning to make a page for Jet Nice Guy or just referencing his calc in all the A-class pages?

It's not required, but it's usually helpful to have a profile for the character that does a feat that other people scale to. Helps to contextualize the feat.

What evidence is there to consider the Skyfolk tiger level? They could easily be Demon Level like the Subterranean People.
It's stated to be tiger to demon. And a common thing between all these tribes is that only the leaders are demons. The sea clan is proof of this. And the only demon level character in the subterranean clan is the subterranean king

In an omake Glasses seemed pretty confident in taking on an unknown mysterious being that caused a building sized explosion.

Eyelashes seemed to have some faith that he could do it too

Alright, Three Eyed Ghost is all set up. I am set up on my new work computer so I will implement the remaining changes and do another sweep over of the low tier profiles. Hopefully this will be the very last round of revisions for this CRT. I would like to close this CRT since it has completed its purpose, is now relatively inactive and what remains is low priority. We have a new CRT full of content with major revisions for much of the main cast, so the sooner we can make space for that the better.

Okay, Bakuzan, Rosie, Lin Lin, Sour Face, Choze and Zakkos have been updated, I fixed some dead links on Dave's and Spring Mustachio's pages and fixing some wording.

All the original points in this CRT have been addressed by now. If anyone wants to calc the explosion Glasses ran towards, great- I have many other calcs to tackle before that, so I will wait a couple months before I turn to that. This CRT has been going on for over a month and a half, does anyone object to it being closed?

Okay, Bakuzan, Rosie, Lin Lin, Sour Face, Choze and Zakkos have been updated, I fixed some dead links on Dave's and Spring Mustachio's pages and fixing some wording.

All the original points in this CRT have been addressed by now. If anyone wants to calc the explosion Glasses ran towards, great- I have many other calcs to tackle before that, so I will wait a couple months before I turn to that. This CRT has been going on for over a month and a half, does anyone object to it being closed?
Yeah this can be closed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back