• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One-Punch Man Low Tier Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Using the windows would end up with the same results as the potty calculation with that door measuring about 4 meters.

The measurements of the building are:
Length: 6 meters
Width: 6 meters
Height: 7.39 meter
The building is at least 3.5 stories tall, how can each story only be 2.1 meters tall? Rather tall people would not be able to stand straight, that should be against building codes

The result would be very similar if we use 60 cm from the window, it is better to use the height of the door as they do not vary as much in size as the windows.

The building is at least 3.5 stories tall, how can each story only be 2.1 meters tall? Rather tall people would not be able to stand straight, that should be against building codes
Each floor would measure 2.46 meters.
The average is 3.5 does not mean that all floors measure the same.

What are the measurements of the window using the most recent recalc?
I was merely suggesting it since 6 meters seems very small for a crater of this size, but assuming a window height of 1 meter, I got an 8.66 meter crater height and a depth of 5.32 meters. It would give 0.011 ton results, so just higher into 9-A.

I was merely suggesting it since 6 meters seems very small for a crater of this size, but assuming a window height of 1 meter, I got an 8.66 meter crater height and a depth of 5.32 meters. It would give 0.011 ton results, so just higher into 9-A.
I think you misunderstood my question?

Yeah 57cm seems very small for a window height. I'm unsure about these new dimensions.

Disclaimer: I didn't read the whole thread and I asked Ourosboros to summarize the updated arguments, things they did here.

While I can't say a perfectly remember all the connections between minor heroes and villains, I'd say that the differences in tiers are roughly those reported there, the calcs are also there and overall I think the revisions make sense.

The remaining points of contention are: if we should use the updated Kombu Infinity calc and if we should use the updated Dave calc.

As of tomorrow, I will not have consistent internet access for the next three months, so I will be handing control of implementing the changes to @Emirp sumitpo (yes I know he can't see this ping). Pretty much everything is agreed upon and the changes look like this:

C-class level: 9-B, superior to child Saitama according to widespread community agreement. Base Gearsper and Tanktop Tiger scale, but they've been updated so no changes needed.

Baseline wolf level: Also 9-B, superior to c-class. Tongue Stretcher is already here so no changes needed.

B-class level: Still 9-B. (the blizzard group survived being tossed through a wall), Darkness Blade doesn't scale higher than this because bears aren't that high into wall level btw.

Piggy Bancon has already been updated.

Golden Ball and One-shotter should get their durability changed: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Kulf_Boba/One-Punch_Man_-_Golden_Ball_durability

Baseline Tiger level: at least 9-B+, superior to Piggy Bancon. Personification of a Pull Light Cord scales here, his profile has been changed so no changes needed.

Wild Horn: 9-A, comparable to Wild Horn. Chain'N'Toad and Death Gatling's physicals scale, Death Gatling's physicals should be updated.

Superfight level: 9-A, comparable or superior to Dave. Human Choze (upscales), Rosie (downscales). Changes needed for those profiles.

Support team level: 9-A, comparable to Jet Nice Guy. Jet Nice Guy obviously, Needle Star, Captain Mizuki, Shadow Ring, Narcisstoic, Feather, Twin Tail scale. Changes needed for all those profiles. Jet Nice Guy needs a profile.

Kombu Infinity: 9-A, Kombu and Spring Mustachio (base). Changes needed- pending on discussion.

Near S-class level: 8-B, Stinger, Death Gatling's Gatling, Snek, Lightning Max, Heavy Tank Fundoshi, Magic Trick Man, Great Philosopher. Changes needed for some of those profiles.

Baseline Demons: All scale further up into 8-B, being categorically superior to the Sky Folk who are tiger levels. Changes needed, justifications for 8-B AP should be changed, Sky folk need a profile. I have a sandbox for them already though: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Ourosboros/sandbox.

Last edited:
As of tomorrow, I will not have consistent internet access for the next three months, so I will be handing control of implementing the changes to @Emirp sumitpo (yes I know he can't see this ping). Pretty much everything is agreed upon and the changes look like this:
I can see it owo

I'll apply all the agreed changes myself later on. If anyone wanna help then come along. I also think your profile is fine to post. Do you want me to do that for ya?

I've posted the sky folk page

Ok then.

Also what's the reasoning for not just upscaling the likes of Golden ball to 9-A considering that to enter the hero course they need to be >> regular humans. Because the 9-B+ thing is still on Golden Ball's profile. I haven't been keeping up with the thread

Ok then.

Also what's the reasoning for not just upscaling the likes of Golden ball to 9-A considering that to enter the hero course they need to be >> regular humans. Because the 9-B+ thing is still on Golden Ball's profile. I haven't been keeping up with the thread
Ouros was against B and C-class scaling to it, but he just suggested at least 9-B+. imo A-Class should just be 9-A due to massive up scaling and multiple other 9-A feats done by B and A-Class.

Yeah I would wait for him. But what's weird to me is only 2 A-Class are 9-B+ and I can see an argument for Golden Ball sort of. I think If we are going with One Shotter should be 9-A with his gun and maybe Golden Ball should be 9-A with his slingshot.

@Emirp sumitpo
What do you think of my comment that we should assume Violent Fragmentation for the Gold Ball calculation?
Since using Pulverization would be too close to Kombu Infinity resistance, it makes more sense for Gold Ball to be 9-B physically. Plus there are things that would support this being FV.

Violent Fragmentation: 5970 KJ (9-B)
Pulverization: 59511 KJ | 0.0142 Tons of TNT (9-A)

@Emirp sumitpo
What do you think of my comment that we should assume Violent Fragmentation for the Gold Ball calculation?
Since using Pulverization would be too close to Kombu Infinity resistance, it makes more sense for Gold Ball to be 9-B physically. Plus there are things that would support this being FV.

Violent Fragmentation: 5970 KJ (9-B)
Pulverization: 59511 KJ | 0.0142 Tons of TNT (9-A)
Looking at the feat, I do think that violent fragmentation makes more sense than pulverisation, as we do see small chunks of the building scattered within

The anime confirms that it was Violent Fragmentation for the Golden Ball feat and the Kombu Inifnity feat.

Therefore, Golden Ball durability limit is 9-B, since the attack left him hospitalized.

this is why i don't comment in manga crts

sure gimme a minute

checked both of them. The destruction in the Kombu feat is totally just normal frag tho

checked both of them. The destruction in the Kombu feat is totally just normal frag tho
Looking at the full scan I think it could be regular fragmentation.

Therefore, the result would be 0.013898 Tons of TNT.
For the Golden Ball feat I assume that the crater is half the thickness of the wall because it is not seen to have gone through it, this is reconfirmed by the anime.

Last edited:
Ok then.

I would support scaling One-shotter and Golden Ball to 9-A with his sniper rifle and his slingshot respectively, I was talking about their durability being 9-B with the calc. And I'm downscaling their durability because they're not physical fighters- you don't see them trading hands with tiger level monsters or taking blows.

You should reduce the result by a bit since the top wasn't destroyed. Also, did you account for hollowness? I can't quite tell.

You should reduce the result by a bit since the top wasn't destroyed. Also, did you account for hollowness? I can't quite tell.
The building in the back appears to be much larger than the monster, I'm just calculating the part of the building it probably destroyed assuming it has the same dimensions as the Three Eyed Ghost.

I looked through the manga, and even some of the weaker A-Class don't seem too far behind baseline Demon Levels. Sneck, the bottom ranking A-Class at the time, defeated one of The Three Crows, whose collective threat level is Demon. Lightning Max also defeated one of them with about the same ease as Sneck himself, while Smile Man withstood a hit from a Demon Level threat and killed another alongside his brothers (though they doubt it was truly even Demon Level, and the chapter was kind of how that stuff can be deceiving).

On another note, Sneck was strongly implied to have defeated a Tiger level threat capable of blowing a hole larger than itself through concrete.

Edit: A little more to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back