• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boros's Commanders stronger than we thought

Yeah, this is a CRT for Boros's Commanders...I was looking at their profiles and realized just how...meh they were

So, I figured why not have my first genuine CRT be about these guys

Alright first suggestion...the small stuff out of the way

They should all get an at least Small City level rating since as Dragon Level threats

They should vastly be superior to guys like Royal Ripper and Bug God.

There should be no problem accepting this as almost every other Dragon level threat has this on their profiles in their attack potency (Phoenix Man, Furhrer Ugly, Nyan, Evil Natural Water etc)

For Geryuganshoop...on his profile his AP is listed as Unknown, possibly Island level with Telekinesis (Launched rocks at near the speed of light)

Well, the unknown should change to Small City level (for scaling above Bug God/Royal Ripper as I said) but the "possibly rating" should change from Island level to Multi Continental

Now hear me out...

Why am I saying this you are asking?

Because of his battle with Saitama

When he was getting ready to fight Saitama, we should note that Geryuganshoop claims that him and Melzargard can kill Saitama together, implying he's powerful enough to be able to help his fellow general in a fight and pose a threat to Saitama

p_50.png

This is important as he is perfectly aware of the damage Saitama has dealt to their ship

p_48.jpg

Of which they know is this durable

Simple enough right?

Now I know some will argue that he probably isn't aware of how durable his ship is but mind you we accepted this as a possibly rating on Armored Boros's key on his profile meaning the site accepts they know how durable their own ship is

Attack Potency: At least Large Town level (As the most powerful member of the Dark Matter Thieves, he should be superior to Melzalgald, Groribas and Geryuganshoop), possibly Multi-Continent level (Was confident on fighting Saitama even after he had seen him breaking several parts of his spaceship, which is this durable) |

So, there shouldn't be any contentions

Also...if that still isn't enough to convince you and you NEED feats...then it a good thing octopus boi has them

During his "battle" with Saitama...with his Telekinesis... Octopus boi (Hurled and destroyed several rubble from Boros's THRONE ROOM)

Which is not just as durable as the rest of Boros's ship...but in fact confirmed to be even MORE Durable

latest.png

And mind you this is actually accepted on Boros's profile as well for his Armored Key's Durability with a link to this very scan

Durability: At least Large Town level, possibly Multi-Continent level (Was able to stay intact after being smashed through the walls of his chamber, which has been confirmed to be more durable than the rest of his spaceship)

So once again...completely accepted by this site

So, Octopus Boi's feat is actually High 6-A... though ofc this is solely with his TK, and he doesn't physically scale to this at all

And there should be no problem about others scaling as his only "fight" consists of Saitama one shotting him, the same man who beat his far stronger Boss and is the 2nd most powerful character in the series by far

Now another question that's going to be asked..."Would this affect Boros's other Commanders?"

The answer? Yes and no

This might affect Groribas who is implied to be stronger than the Sushi Platter And this is even on his profile for his AP

Attack Potency: At least Large Town level, possibly Island level (Stated to be the top combatant of the Dark Matter Thieves,[1] which would make him stronger than Geryuganshoop and Melzalgald)

And honestly? This has no contradictions at all as his only "battle" in the entire series is him running into Saitama and getting one shotted. The man who not only beat his far stronger Boss but also scales above everyone in the verse that isn't literally GOD himself so it should be fine.

How about Melzalgald? You could argue it but probably not tbh as his feats contradict this unless we wanna scale almost every S Class to the Moon Jump

So, what am I suggesting? In the end probably this

Melzalgald: Attack Potency: At least Large Town level in Multi Headed Form (Effortlessly killed a monster as strong as Deep Sea King in one hit. Casually destroyed Iaian's arm) higher when merged (Stronger than his individual forms according to the databook)

Geryuganshoop should get an at least "likely" rating with his TK though if we full on accept it that works too

Geryuganshoop: Attack Potency: At least Large Town level (Comparable or stronger than Melzalgald) Possibly Multi Continental with Telekinesis (Geryuganshoop claims that him and Melzargard can kill Saitama together, implying he's powerful enough to be fight and pose a threat to Saitama despite his awareness of the damage he dealt to Boros' ship, which is this durable. Further supported by him hurling and destroying several pieces of rubble from Boros's throne room at Saitama using his psychic powers which has been confirmed to be more durable than the rest of his spaceship)

Groribas: Attack Potency: At least Large Town level, possibly Multi Continental (Stated to be the top combatant of the Dark Matter Thieves,[1] which would make him stronger than Geryuganshoop and Melzalgald)

And I guess this would affect Armored Boros too since he scales above all his commanders

Boros: Attack Potency: At least Large Town level (As the most powerful member of the Dark Matter Thieves, he should be superior to Melzalgald, Groribas and Geryuganshoop), possibly Multi-Continent level (Far stronger than his Commanders and was confident on fighting Saitama even after he had seen him breaking several parts of his spaceship, which is this durable)

Man...I hope to God I didn't forget anything lmao...

Anyways thoughts?

Agree: Recon1511, Kachon123, Reploidnoridomix, Alexander, Eseseso, Coomandar, Marvel_Future_Fight_Gamer

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:

Hmm I didn't know that

I get the reasoning behind it but tbh I don't see why it would apply to Boros cadres

Ok then

If I am looking at it correctly his profile is still wrong though, it listed as his merged form being the one who one shot sky king and ripping off Samurai Boi's arm

when he actually did it in his multi headed form and then his merged form is even stronger

So about instead for him

Attack Potency: At least Large Town Level in Multi Headed Form (Stronger than his individual forms according to the databook. Effortlessly killed a monster as strong as Deep Sea King in one hit. Casually destroyed Iaian's arm) higher when merged (Far stronger than before. Able to temporarily knock away Bang, albeit did little to no damage and Bang got up shortly afterwards)

Then ofc you can just change the small city rating I gave octopus boi and goofy plant boy to Large town level with the likely ratings I am suggesting being the same

The databook is specifically referring to his merged form
Combining 5 heads and personalities into one, this is Melzargard's ultimate body. Its power, speed and intelligence are all dramatically increased
Able to temporarily knock away Bang, albeit did little to no damage and Bang got up shortly afterwards
Melzargard did this when he only had one head left.

The databook is specifically referring to his merged form

Melzargard did this when he only had one head left.

1. My bad bruh I am writing this on low energy and am heading to bed soon lmao . Anyways should not his multi headed form scale above his indivual forms by default since he's splitting up his power when he does that?

2. If he did it with one head left then should that not strengthen the idea he gets far stronger when merged and has all his heads? Especially given it seems you agree with me on the Sky King scaling on his profile being on the wrong key?

Anyways should not his multi headed form scale above his indivual forms by default since he's splitting up his power when he does that?
Not entirely sure about this. The databook only ever talked about Melzargard's power increasing when all the heads and personalities are merged into one. His multi-headed form still has them separated
should that not strengthen the idea
Why would it? It's simply just a feat for one of Melzargard's individual forms, which his merged form definitively scales above

Not entirely sure about this. The databook only ever talked about Melzargard's power increasing when all the heads and personalities are merged into one. His multi-headed form still has them separated

Why would it? It's simply just a feat for one of Melzargard's individual forms, which his merged form definitively scales above
Maybe me in my tired haze is making this confusing with the way I am wording it like the dumbass I am

Lemme try to try to break it down, so I actually make sense lmao

This is Mel's Multi Headed Form

p_5.jpg

And this is his Merged Form:

p_34.jpg

And that what his profile shows if you look at the pictures at the top of his profile. With me so far?

Now...on his profile this is what is listed under his Attack Potency:

Attack Potency: Unknown (Able to temporarily knock away Bang, albeit did little to no damage and Bang got up shortly afterwards), at least Large Town level when merged (Stronger than his individual forms according to the databook. Effortlessly killed a monster as strong as Deep Sea King in one hit. Casually destroyed Iaian's arm)

Except this is wrong...His Multi Headed Form is what one shot Sky King and blew off Ian's arm

And after that is when his sensei Atomic Sandbag came in and sliced up said Monster and then when he regenerated, THAT is when he entered his Merged Form which is confirmed his strongest state

Meaning his profile is wrong as it claims his merged state is what does those feats with Sky King and Ian. So here is what I suggest for Mel:

Attack Potency: At least Large Town level in Multi Headed Form (Effortlessly killed a monster as strong as Deep Sea King in one hit. Casually destroyed Iaian's arm) higher when merged (Stronger than his individual forms according to the databook.

Does that make sense now?

Whenever you wake up edit the OP so there isn't any confusion.

I'm inclined to agree though High 6-A Geryu and Groribas is kinda sussy

I just did with strikethroughs, though if u want me to just outright delete those parts I can do that

Hey, I am down for full on upgrades but likely ratings for them are fine too for the High 6-A stuff

Probably gonna head to bed in like 20 minutes

Let's see how much more traction I can get before I got to wait till morning lmao

Octopus' Boi's
Geryuganshoop should scale above Tatsumaki
Geryuganshoop claims that him and Melzargard can kill Saitama together, implying he's powerful enough to be fight and pose a threat to Saitama despite his awareness of the damage he dealt to Boros' ship, which is this durable
I guess this makes sense, but it also implies High 6-A Melzargard, and I dunno how I feel about that
Further supported by him hurling
Hurling rubble won't be a good justification for High 6-A
and destroying several pieces of rubble from Boros's throne room at Saitama using his psychic powers which has been confirmed to be more durable than the rest of his spaceship
On one hand, we do accepted Boros' ship as having High 6-A durability. On the other hand, those were very tiny pieces of the spaceship's material

I'll stay neutral and wait for more input

Geryuganshoop should scale above Tatsumaki

I guess this makes sense, but it also implies High 6-A Melzargard, and I dunno how I feel about that

Hurling rubble won't be a good justification for High 6-A

On one hand, we do accepted Boros' ship as having High 6-A durability. On the other hand, those were very tiny pieces of the spaceship's material

I'll stay neutral and wait for more input

1. You mega based

Yeah it would but like I said Mel's feats against the S Class contradict this and I don't feel like upgrading all the S Class today

Anyways case in point Plant boi has statements placing him above Mel and Ocotpus Boi has no contradicting feats since he's dead

2/3. Considering the throne room is noted and accepted on this site as being more durable than the rest of the ship it should def at least be within the same tier of the moon jump

4. That's fair, we will probably get more traction in the morning when people are awake

I agree,I mean the ship dura is high 6-A,the throne room is more durable than the others part of the ship,and the octopus guy can destroy that,isn't that too very clear though 💀

gery CLEARLY damaged the ship, so he should DOWNscale to 9 petatons without a doubt
about groribas? no, totally disagree. Using databook as the only source to scale would make tatsumaki and boros way stronger than they actually are aswell

gery CLEARLY damaged the ship, so he should scale to 9 petatons without a doubt
about groribas? no, totally disagree. Using databook as the only source to scale would make tatsumaki and boros way stronger than they actually are aswell

Except the statement of him being the strongest is in the manga

It's on his profile even

It's stated by Gery himself

Except the statement of him being the strongest is in the manga

It's on his profile even

It's stated by Gery himself
iirc he said “our strongest warrior” about groribas and not our “our strongest ally”, bc you know, gery himself isnt a warrior, so he wouldnt include himself on this.

Groribas now unironically one shots most of the S Class, so based.

you know something interisting,at first,i was thinking that him was a random soldier,but with the time,i learn that he was the strongest warrior in boros ship,and only last 3 seconds(minimum)

i mean, not even combatant is exactly a warrior.
warrior i think he means the one who takes the front
but anyway, this sees enough to a downscale

Boros calls all of them his warriors

0032-049.png

The databook even refers to him as a warrior bro

"A Top-Ranking Warrior Proficient in many techniques"

q3421qtu62i71.jpg

He is one of the three highest ranked warriors along with Mel and Gro"

Back