• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One-Punch Man CRT! Big Updates!

Yeah that and the Gouketsu is probably off the table anyway due to the formula getting rejected. All that leaves is JDA if it's not considered an outlier. Other than that WC should be able to be made we just got to figure out is the scaling and a few calcs probably.

The formula has been rejected. Gouketsu's calc is no longer valid.

Yeah battle compatibility is really big in opm, but with EC, Bang and Bomb dispite the size disparity still manged to give EC a good bit of difficulty despite being no where near as powerful as the S-class said to be needed to take him out. With Flashy what implied that he struggled? All he did was show off his speed by cutting all the eyes then Tats interrupted him before he could finish it off. Also Gyro Gyro is most definitely a reliable source when it comes to the monsters in the MA since she literally runs the organization and can read battle power.
I mean, that just shows that Gyoro Gyoro underestimated Bang and Bomb, which she has done frequently for other heroes (Tatsumaki in particular). Flash failed to stop HEO from further destroying the city; he wasn't struggling necessarily so much as he didn't have an easy way of stopping a monster of that size.

That aside, what else needs to be done here?

I think it was briefly discussed, but never actually came to a conclusion since they’re both still 8-B.

I don't think we really need scans for DK. I thought it was agreed that DK should just be straight up 7-B since he took out Nyan who is low 7-B+ with out too much difficulty.

Back