• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One-Punch Man CGT: Settling the Topic of Serious Punch²

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean I get that but if his place on the graph literally doubles or triples, doesn’t it make sense that his power doubled or tripled
Yes, but it is technically off topic. Also this is near the end of the fight, the calcs being used was before Chapter 168.

Last edited:
Usklaverei's low-end version is the most accurate and polished one.

@USklaverei I'm not sure why you haven't made it yet, but it would be appreciated if you created an actual blog with your calculation.

I believe Usklaverei's High-End with the Andromeda distance should be used for reasons I've posted on the other thread.

This chapter does not invalidate anything I said previously.

At the very least, it should be a likely or possibly rating.

I still think we should use the Andromeda end as well. Since the view point is from narrator and they've been shown to view galaxies clearly in the distance.

Galaxies that weren’t destroyed though tbf and is definitely intact as well.

That is something we can not ignore as well
Once again, nobody is arguing that galaxies were destroyed. Omg.

The distance it reaches out has nothing to do with galaxies being destroyed in that area. I am saying it is intergalactic because we see light from other galaxies on various other panels when given views of outer space. Thus, for a space that big to be completely dark like that, there must be no luminous light for at least an intergalactic distance away.

If the attack really did encompass a galaxy, it wouldn't even be 3-C, it'd be decently into 3-B at that point.

Once again, nobody is arguing that galaxies were destroyed. Omg.

The distance it reaches out has nothing to do with galaxies being destroyed in that area. I am saying it is intergalactic because we see light from other galaxies on various other panels when given views of outer space. Thus, for a space that big to be completely dark like that, there must be no luminous light for at least an intergalactic distance away.

If the attack really did encompass a galaxy, it wouldn't even be 3-C, it'd be decently into 3-B at that point.
Hmmm, fair enough, but technically if the attack did destroy a galaxy, it is technically still within 3-C range.

If it encompass multiple galaxies (which it is technically from Milky Way Galaxy to other galaxies), then it is 3-B.

Hmmm, fair enough, but technically if the attack did destroy a galaxy, it is technically still within 3-C range.

If it encompass multiple galaxies (which it is technically from Milky Way Galaxy to other galaxies), then it is 3-B.
Nah, cause of how small galaxies are on other panels, if that hole had even one of them in it it'd be a 3-B-sized explosion radius.

Nah, cause of how small galaxies are on other panels, if that hole had even one of them in it it'd be a 3-B-sized explosion radius.
Hard to tell though as it technically does involve both solar systems and galaxies.

Also again, solar systems are smaller than a galaxy too tbf.

My version is missing, in my calculation I assume that it was not an explosion, but a beam that destroyed all the stars it passed through.

If it was an explosion at least 16,000 light years away it doesn't make sense that it destroyed stars that are closer than that, so there must not have been a completely black void left.

Last edited:
My version is missing, in my calculation I assume that it was not an explosion, but a lightning bolt that destroyed all the stars it passed through.

If it was an explosion at least 16,000 light years away it doesn't make sense that it destroyed stars that are closer than that, so there must not have been a completely black void left.

Added

My version is missing, in my calculation I assume that it was not an explosion, but a lightning bolt that destroyed all the stars it passed through.

I think this method makes more sense to use than an explosion

Does this calc account for the distance between the stars, i.e. the gap between them?

I also wonder if the star GBE could be replaced with the large star GBE since big ass stars are most likely to exist? An idea I got from this thread.
It's pointless. Along with the GBE, the cross section of the star also grows. That is, along with the numerator, the denominator also grows, so the result will be about the same.

So, if Saitama's punches can go back in time and land before he throws them, he clearly seems to have Immeasurable combat speed, on top of the at least 4-A attack potency, as well as battle-oriented Accelerated Development going by the graph displaying his power growth compared with Garou's.

So, if Saitama's punches can go back in time and land before he throws them, he clearly seems to have Immeasurable combat speed, on top of the at least 4-A attack potency, as well as battle-oriented Accelerated Development going by the graph displaying his power growth compared with Garou's.
I think it was via matter manipulation, does that still give immeasurable attack speeds?

In chapter 167 of One-Punch Man, Saitama and Garou clashed fists, which resulted in a shockwave that wiped out a section of space. This Calc Group Thread's purpose is to discuss which of the calcs below is the best logically, mathematically, and contextually.

PLEASE DO NOT DERAIL.
jea7UCu.png
Hey so since this is somewhat related to the feat, could we use this graph as a multiplier to multiply the results of the calc?

If it's too off topic we can ignore it.

@Executor_N0 @Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan @Mr._Bambu @Therefir @DMUA @DemonGodMitchAubin @Jasonsith @Wokistan @Armorchompy @Migue79 @Psychomaster35 @CloverDragon03 @Dark-Carioca @AbaddonTheDisappointment @Aguywhodoesthings

What do you think about this?

That was done via a time travel ability not sheer speed, it's almost just like the CW Flash's time travel ability where he views the points in time he wants to go to and simply enters them, Saitama from the future punched Garou from the past through that view

My version is missing, in my calculation I assume that it was not an explosion, but a beam that destroyed all the stars it passed through.

Something like that was what happened.

Last edited:

Tbf, it is a energy beam as it is definitely not a lightning bolt.

Saitama's punch seems to have gone back in time at the very least, but I am not sure if it was done via a time travel ability or immeasurable speed. Maybe we can list it as "Possibly Immeasurable" speed?

Saitama's punch seems to have gone back in time at the very least, but I am not sure if it was done via a time travel ability or immeasurable speed. Maybe we can list it as "Possibly Immeasurable" speed?
It is as it was stated “went back in time”.
https://**********/read/imgur/mUagtWL/1/63/

Also, given Saitama's clearly stated enormous power growth after causing 4-A level destruction, shouldn't we give him "At least 4-A, likely higher" tiering?

It is as it was stated “went back in time”.
https://**********/read/imgur/mUagtWL/1/63/
Yes, I am also inclined to list him with the following statistics after the last chapters:

"At least Multi-Solar System level" attack potency; "Likely Immeasurable" speed, "Accelerated Development"; and possibly Limited Power Mimicry and Portal Creation as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back