• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Punch Man 7-A Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever, I’m going to bed so discuss it at length.

I’ve already explained why I disagree and why it sucks for EC’s possibly rating.

In this case, I see no reason why not to upscale.
Same, I really don’t see anything that prevents Darkshine from upscaling here. It says that it needs to be analyzed on a case-by-case basis, and there’s nothing capping Darkshine at the 7-A+ level.

I don't quite understand, but didn't the calculation give the result of how much energy one square meter of the building received? I mean, this means that to have the same 800 megatons, you have to destroy one square meter of the association wall, doesn't it? And Darkshine just left big cracks.

Holy shit, this scan has more than 250000 views.
I don't quite understand, but didn't the calculation give the result of how much energy one square meter of the building received? I mean, this means that to have the same 800 megatons, you have to destroy one square meter of the association wall, doesn't it? And Darkshine just left big cracks.
He calculated the surface area of the entire building, not 1 meter

Yes, that is the main problem here, assuming that 1m^2 is equivalent to 39000m^2 of the building. It simply does not scale

How do we know the internal walls are as strong as the exterior of the building?

I didn't read it right. In any case, if the whole building is a mountain +, then you cannot scale it to others, if they cannot destroy the entire building, or the wall.

Because the power was distributed evenly throughout the building.

The calculation found that one square meter of buildings had 22 kilotons of energy. One square meter did not scratch 22 kilotons. The dark caused cracks all over the square meter.

Because the power was distributed evenly throughout the building.

The calculation found that one square meter of buildings had 22 kilotons of energy. One square meter did not scratch 22 kilotons. The dark caused cracks all over the square meter.
That's not how we do it for other calcs, but idk.

Even if it was, Elder Centipede could still scale because he's even larger (though thinner).

@Dual Those were split to capacity, so they're far weaker than the ones that fought AS. Even Metal Bat could tank blows from the 10k detached force that was left over from the Golden Sperm fusion.
A few BS made Atomic bleed with a punch and in the very next panel hundreds of BS can't even scratch DS and this is before BS even talks about splitting to his max so Atomic and Flashy being High 7-A makes no sense. Also If if go by the scaling Garou that could be beat by Atomic and Flashy<Casual DS<100% DS who with a single attack broke Garou's ribcage. Even going by the statement Atomic and Flashy aren't even close enough to upscale to the next tier if anything DS should honesty upscale

A few BS made Atomic bleed with a punch and in the very next panel hundreds of BS can't even scratch DS and this is before BS even talks about splitting to his max so Atomic and Flashy being High 7-A makes no sense. Also If if go by the scaling Garou that could be beat by Atomic and Flashy<Casual DS<100% DS who with a single attack broke Garou's ribcage. Even going by the statement Atomic and Flashy aren't even close enough to upscale to the next tier if anything DS should honesty upscale
But Black Sperm's stats vary.... Anyway I think current scaling is a bit of a mess so I'll comment on that later

Also were do Drive Knight, Nyan, Psykos and Non 10 sec Genos fit into all this
They all scale to Pre-Molt Elder Centipede, so unless anything changed, they’d be “7-B, possibly 7-A+“. The scaling chain would be a lot easier if EC fully scaled but whatever.

Good point. It sort of depends on AS' durability scaling to his AP. I've been meaning to make a thread about that.
They all scale to Pre-Molt Elder Centipede, so unless anything changed, they’d be “7-B, possibly 7-A+“. The scaling chain would be a lot easier if EC fully scaled but whatever.
I've been thinking that, too, but MK's statement is way too vague.
That is true and I also think the current scaling is a bit of a mess. Also were do Drive Knight, Nyan, Psykos and Non 10 sec Genos fit into all this?
Drive Knight could also harm and kind of withstand hits from PsykoJet in his Bishop form. Nyan is somewhat comparable, but could only scratch through Bishop's armour and withstand its hits.

Tbh, I also think she should be a glass cannon. PPP cracked her dome, and it'd resolve a lot of weird scaling issues.

I think those were the weaker ones. The big beams, like the one she fired at AS, one-shot Bishop.

I'm fine with all the changes and I'll get ONE's WoG statement about Beefcake so he can scale about the Demon level threats.

But due to the multipliers we're using I think we should write out a blog like this so we have something to source AP and speed to easily

I think we should fully scale Pre- Molt EC. It resolves a lot of possibly ratings and it is backed up by a statement from MK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back