• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Vs Fairy Tail

So I've seen it everywhere, people endlessly debating which verse is stronger, and there is no real consensus (Barring the bashers of both fanbases who say their verse easily stomps). And I've always thought they were pretty even, FT having more hax, OP being faster and stronger, and both around the same durability and DC (At least in my eyes). So I wanted to see what this wiki thought of the matter.

OP Top Tiers (WB, Akainu, Aokiji, Kizaru, Fujitora, Mihawk, Marco, and Garp)

VS

FT Top Tiers (Zeref, Acnologia, Igneel, Celestial Spirit King, Mard Geer, Mavis, Gildarts, and Hades)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OP High Tiers (Doflamingo, Luffy, Law, Zoro, Ace, Jinbei, Kuma, Hancock, Magellan, Enel, Vergo, Sanji, Smoker, Crocodile, Burgess, and Chinjao)

VS

FT High Tiers (Brandish, Jellal, Laxus, Ajeel, Natsu, Gajeel, Gray, Erza, Makarov, Jura, Ikusa-Tsunagi, Future Rogue, Bluenote Kyoka, Silver, Torafuza)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OP Mid Tiers (Pica, Diamante, Trebol, Lucci, X-Drake, Hawkins, Apoo, Oars Jr, Moriah, Franky, Cavendish, Bartolomeo, Sentomaru, Robin, Ceaser, and Hody Jones)

VS

FT Mid Tiers (Kagura, Seliah, Mirajane, Minerva, Brain, Azuma, Sting, Rogue, Wendy, Lucy, Zancrow, Jackal, Ultear, Cobra, and Juvia)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And finally who wins in all out battle between both verses? And which verse do you think will be strongest EoS?

One piece has stronger and faster fighters however FT has two time stoppers and some insta kill hax so can't tell tbh

Honestly, it depends on the EOS feats of both series. Both series are continuously showing new feats. Right now, Fairy Tail should be stronger but it probably would change after seeing the final arc of One Piece.

I insist, even the smallest FT country is High 6-B in our standars

And Ishgar has a length equal to the Earth's circumference

As for power of EoS FT I think Rave Master end-game statistics may be some hint of hint as both series have a lot in common. IIRC there was planetary level attack (albeit sealed by hax) or ability to level whole surface of planet.

R1- zeref solo,mavis solo reason- they cant dies, both of them have instat kill/death manipulation(assuming mavisis bloodlust),and zeref have time manipluation.and he can summon his demons

R2- brandish solo-due to her matter manipulation skill(and i think its ignore durability) and maybe gray and silver solo due to flash freeze and temp below then absolute zero,since he saw akoji can easily freeze them and later his ice melted by boiling water, while demon slayer ice cant be melted by natsu flame. Also if you guys think they can break it, it give ft character enough time to cast thier strongest spell.

R3- also going with ft, mira and seliah have macro to control people,lucy have star dress and csk and fairy sphere, Minerva territery magic, brain existance eraser, zancrow flame etc. R4- ZEREF solo op verse

Also eos op verse will have speed and strength, but ft outclass them in hax.

Back