• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaChi2

VS Battles
Retired
Jinbe took a direct blow from a bloodlusted mama and blocked it. Latter on he is capable of sending Big Mom flying with a direct attack.

So a possibly 6-B rating for him is not out of the question. This wouldnt scale to Ace, I think. Only ones who would scale are G4 Luffy and Katakuri, I think.

Also Jinbe should have his speed upgraded to MHS+.

Electricity manipulation resistance to Brook
, btw. He no-sold a direct thunderbolt from Zeus.

Big Mom should have Fire Manipulatiom via Napoleo (Cognac sets the blade on fire).

Hmmm... and that's it for now? Zeus can harm Big Mom, too.

This is all as of chapter 890

Im highlighting this because I dont know who scales to jinbe so maybe more people than I thought could get upgraded.

PaChi2 said:
Im highlighting this because I dont know who scales to jinbe so maybe more people than I thought could get upgraded.
I was thinking about this tbh.

The following scale to Jinbei

G4 Luffy

Yonko Commanders etc

Admirals could get a solid 6-B rating now considering they are superior to jinbei

This would upgrade the following to be 'Possibly 6-B'

Yonko will now be 'At Least 6-B'

ASSUMING this is legit.

Big Mom was weakened, but he was already high in the small country level anyway.

Also, top tiers should probably just be upgraded to Massively Hypersonic+

Big Mom can attack with lightning so it does make sense with our scaling)

I dont think base luffy should scale to current jinbe.

And Big Mom wasnt "weakened", she was "hungry" and that made her even more bloodlusted, I think. I dont think its implied she is growing weak (Peros is still very scared of her, so her power must be around the same).

PaChi2 said:
I dont think base luffy should scale to current jinbe.
And Big Mom wasnt "weakened", she was "hungry" and that made her even more bloodlusted, I think. I dont think its implied she is growing weak (Peros is still very scared of her, so her power must be around the same).
I meant gear fourth luffy.

But point taken. I can see the last point.

Plus, he one shot Opera and blocked an attack from a serious Akainu.

Big Mom was starving at the time, so I think that she was likely weaker than usual. Also, Jinbe did not seem to cause any particular damage.

In any case, it is best to ask CinCameron20 to comment here. He is the One Piece expert.

Although a little bit of forsight...

What is everyone's opinion of the yonkou? Should we keep them a solid 6-B, or just put the 'At Least 6-B' monikor for them?

I am aware it is baseline country level, but considering the scaling now I think it is only fair to consider them 'At Least 6-B'.

Also,I am fine with Possibly 6-B for end of arc whole cake for most characters.

Also, I really like One Piece in general. It has repeatedly been awesome ever since the story when the Supernovas (including Trafalgar Law) were first introduced.

Antvasima said:
Big Mom was starving at the time, so I think that she was likely weaker than usual. Also, Jinbe did not seem to cause any particular damage.
When was said that she is getting significantly weaker?

They say that they have never seen big mom this hungry and that this was an "unknown big mom" for them. Nothing is implying that she is weaker. Jimbe didnt receive significant damage (maybe because it was a fire attack and we have seen him tank akainu's magma), either.

Still, Im proposing a possibly 6-B rating, simply put, he is 6-B but weaker than Big Mom.

@KinkiestSins

The Yonkou, Dragon, Gol. D Rogers, Sengoku, and Akainu seem to be more powerful than other characters in the series, so "At least" may be warranted, but it depends on what CinCameron20 thinks.

@PaChi2

You do have a point, but let's wait for Cameron to reply.

Antvasima said:
Jinbei has survived an attack from two 6-B's via scaling and blocked a very serious Akainu.

At the very LEAST he is now Small Country Level+. The gap between the two in feats is only 1.3 times.

With his current scaling however, it is roughly 6 times and tbh, while it isnt a big ap gap, considering the above it does not really do his feats justice.

But I just woke up, might be missing some things.

@KinkiestSins

You have a good point. I am not opposed to a "Possibly 6-B". Jinbe is pretty awesome.

@PaChi2

I think so, but I have bad experiences with rushing into decisions without sufficient input.

For the record, I dont think an "at least 6-B" is necessary for the god tiers since unless we have new feats I dont think there is such a big gap between them and the top tiers.

Plain and simple 6-B is good for me.

I am torn.

On one hand, I have to admit the admirals are closer to the commanders in strength then they are the yonko

Examples inclue

Admiral Akainu was stomped by WB fairly handily

Aokiji stalemated Ace

Aokiji froze doflamingo but he got out of it instantly, and he scales to Cracker at least.

On the other hand, the gap is so small I am just tempted to chalk this up to 'while Ace is not stronger then Aokiji, he can at least be powerful enough to nullify his df powers' etc etc.

I think I lean to 'At Least 6-B' considering the above for the yonko

Plus, Big Mom scales to Fuji who is 7 teratons. Even if Jinbei is able to damage big mom, this would merit a Small Country Level+ rating for him or at least country level yonko

I am fine with either one tbh.

Gargoyle One said:
I don't see why it doesn't scale to Ace tbh
Timeskip, Jinbe is supposed to have gotten stronger, and this is like high end feat for him. And since he was Ace's equal pre timeskip...

Well, that's my opinion.

PaChi2 said:
Gargoyle One said:
I don't see why it doesn't scale to Ace tbh
Timeskip, Jinbe is supposed to have gotten stronger, and this is like high end feat for him. And since he was Ace's equal pre timeskip...

Well, that's my opinion.
Yeah thought about it

Jinbe and everyone who scales gets a possibly 6-B rating

I think the yonko should just be a solid 6-B.

No at least, considering how big the tier is.

Also,Jinbe vs Ace. Get on it oda ovo

Has anybody asked CinCameron20 to reply? We should probably remove the highlight to this thread in the meantime, so he does not have to read through too many posts.

... I don't understand why you guys think Jinbe suddenly scales to 6-B for such an unimpressive display.

1) Big Mom is weakened, clearly starving, and was unharmed by attacks brought by Jinbe.

2) The Top tiers are LITERALLY Base-line Country level (2.9435183e+22 Joules, which is 7.035 Teratons via scaling), which is why even the Admirals and Whitebeard are only considered "Likely 6-B"

3) Even though Big Mom was in a weakened state, she easily broke through Jinbe's haki-imbued defenses (With no visible use of Haki, mind you), and sent him flying a great distance. He could NOT block the attack, so how would he scale?

4) His "Secret Technique" only resulted in her being knocked off of the ship--there was no indication or statement that she was damaged in any way. Besides, as I tried to explain in most Jinbe versus threads--Jinbe ignores durability with his Fishman Karate by sending shockwaves to affect the water in an opponent's body...

5) His Speed is staying the same. He blocked a well-telegraphed attack with minimal movement, and attacked Big Mom, who was standing still.

Jinbe is staying Low 6-B, and no one else scales anyways.

Big Mom should have some sort of size-manipulation for Napoleon since she can manipulate the length of the blade. Her other changes are acceptable

Brook changes are acceptable.

@Kinkiest - "At least 6-B" uhm... no. They are base-line 6-B via pure powerscaling.

Yeah, I was going to say that Jinbe didn't actually damage Big Mom in any significant way... he just knocked her off the ship. Knocking around your opponent doesn't necessarily make you equal to them in DC or durability.

Also, Big Mom should already have fire manipulation from Prometheus. The Napoleon thing is just icing on the cake.

As usual, CinCameron20 makes perfect sense. It seems like my first estimation was correct.

What should Brook be changed to?

Brook just needs resistance to electricity / lightning. He was unharmed by Zeus' lightning and he commented on its ineffectiveness himself as being a result of him having no flesh.

@Ant - Brook needs either High-Resistance or Immunity to Electricity. His statistics stay the same because--as usual, he ignores the durability of Zeus (who doesn't have any feats) with his Soul Manipulation capabilities much like he did in his first confrontation against Big Mom and her underlings.

Big Mom's page should include the changes in her Powers and Abilities, but her profile needs to be "on hold" until we reach the end of this arc because there's a lot coming soon.

Okay. Feel free to adjust Brook's page then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back