• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, then summarizing:

Jinbe gets a likely MHS+

Brook electricity resistance

Big Mom fire stuff. (question: in a BM battle she can use her hommies, right? Zeus prometheus and Napoleon)

@PaChi2

That seems fine to me.

Jinbe and Ace also get a + in their tier because they should've received it from the previous upgrades anyways due to scaling to several other characters.

Ace's profile is locked, though >_<

@PaChi2 - Big Mom always has Napoleon, Zeus, and Prometheus with her, so they'd definitely be with her in a Versus match. Other homies, no.

@Cin

That seems fine.

I will unlock Ace for you.

@Ant - Thank you. It can be locked now.

One last thing: Brook's Speed post time-skip.

... I've been holding off on this because it didn't seem acceptable, but now it seems highly supported due to this chapter.

Brook should scale to "Likely Massively Hypersonic+" due to: Oda often suggesting him as the fasted among the Strawhats, and because he just blitzed Big Mom from a fair distance, and this is further supported when she is shown completely unaware towards what had just happened.

Otherwise, this is an outlier and/or PIS and he stays the same.

CinCameron20 said:
@Ant - Thank you. It can be locked now.
Brook should scale to "Likely Massively Hypersonic+" due to: Oda often suggesting him as the fasted among the Strawhats, and because he just blitzed Big Mom from a fair distance, and this is further supported when she is shown completely unaware towards what had just happened.
I am fine with this. Although I will admit up front, I know which SBS you are talking about and while we hate to admit it, oda does troll alot in those. If we accepted everything at face value, it would be MHS start of story one piece because soru = kuro speed.

But considering the chapters, I am fine with this.

I'll probably just list him as "likely higher" since this seems very outlierish, and Brook > Yonko in speed is a little strange.

I am fine with upgrading Brook's speed. The Yonkou are very powerful, but power and speed are not necessarily given an equivalent advantage.

Not relevant now but old and sick whitebeard isn't above the admirals by a margin let alone a wide margin, most of the times wb engaged a SINGLE admiral he struggled, the ONLY time he overpowered akainu he had to attack akainu from BEHIND not giving akainu any time to defend himself, and even then akainu melted part of wbs head off which means wb would have died regardless of the events that happened after, akainu gave wb a life ending injury, whitebeard made akainu bleed a little

I didn't know it wasn't included on her profile. I just added it.

I'm wondering if it's necessary to add tabs for her appearance changing after 8 hours of not eating. I'm expecting her form to gradually change up until she reaches a "final form", you know?

I think that separate image tabs for them seems fine. Separate statistics keys do not though.

Antvasima said:
I think that separate image tabs for them seems fine. Separate statistics keys do not though.
I think a tab for her homies is not a bad idea but a detailed explaination already exists so it can be worse I guess.

Arent the changes done? I am like, eighty percent sure we are done and this thread can be closed since Cin wanted to edit the pages I believe.

It might be best to wait for a confirmation from Cin first.

having tabs for her homies doesn't seem necessary, unless Oishi means down in her notable attacks section. If that's the case, I'd be fine with it.

The thread can be locked since the topic discussed has already been concluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back