• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Speed Upgrade

Kuma's traversing the redline feat has gone uncalced.

Kizaru states that at that very moment Kuma should have been the headquarters (he was) and yet hes at Sabaody in an instant (hyperbole) .

http://manga.life/read-online/OnePieceDigitalColoredComics/chapter-513/index-1/page-3

I believe this feat should yield some impressive numbers and should bump Kuma's speed.

Keep in mind, One Piece's planet size and Redline has been calced.

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=20265

So if someone were to be so kind as to calc this I would approcate it.

For those who want proof of Kuma actually being at Marejois then popping up at Sabaody. Here:

Shichibukai_reunits.gif

Doesn't Kuma travel via teleportation?

Well, nevertheless, it is not his personal movement or combat speed.

Yeah, this would be pretty pointless. absolutely useless in combat and as far as we know scales to no-one.

Ugh this isnt useless.

It's a travel speed feat. He propels himself at this speed similar to when Enel prolled himself at Luffy at lighting speed. So this is quite neccesary.

I'm aware of how it works.

The same thing works for characters like Kizaru who propels his feet at people at the SOl. (Hence his quote "Have you ever been kicked at the speed of light?"

If Kuma were to puh himself into someone and mid travel attacks someone then his combat speed is such.

Incase you need another example, Raikage running at the speed of light towards Madara and punching him as he was doing that. That is comabt speed

Please explain to me why what I'm suggesting is ridiculous? I need to learn from this. Also no he hasnt but it isnt impossible to imagine him bulldozening over people at high speed or him pushing himself to someone and mid travel slapping them away.

Tho I'm sure this would only be accepted for travel speed

until hes applied it like that in combat it shouldn't be assumed he can do so, he may not be able to react to his travel speed etc etc.

as for the moving between saboady and marejois it's going to be unquantifiable. how do you expect a timeframe to be gained from that? all Kizaru knows is that Kuma was there at some point, then left at some point and arrived at sabaody.

in the meantime Kizaru was taking his time travelling there and then doing whatever once he got there.

Wait, I don't recall him traveling there like that though?

It seems very "cinematic" at the very least.

I think I see what you're saying, when he propels himself with his paws he'd have some sort of reactions near or on par with that speed just so he doesn't mess himself up but that could also be chaked up towards observation haki. However this is Kuma we're talking about and he's one of the strongest guys of the Revolutionary Army I think the calc is worth a shot who knows we might get a low-end speed for the top tiers of the verse like Dragon, Garp, Shanks etc...

I don't think this feat has a time frame, mostly because it doesn't seem like he actually moved there all that quickly. We don't know if the Mariejois meeting even occurred on the same day, not to mention that Kuma has lesser clones of himself running around in OP verse

Back