• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Revision (Continuation)

@Grudge - the main reason I refuse to acknowledge the "7 pieces" is because the size of the meteorite being as it is, it only being cut 7 times would suggest one of the following:

1) The meteorite broke the rest of the threads it came into contact with -- This is impossible as there would be a large gaping hole in the bird-cage, which would allow the victims to walk straight out.

2) The meteorite went mostly intangible.

Or

3) the gap between each thread is roughly a few dozen meters apart -- Again, people could walk straight out of the cage.

Also, you tried to draw out 7 pieces in the second page: http://www.***********.net/one-piece/751/7 - I counted a minimum of 10 directly on the meteorite, and there are visible lines on several of those pieces that suggest that they were also cut apart, and the pieces in the air, and further in the background are completely separate from the large chunk of meteorite presented in the panel.

While presumptuous of me to suggest, I doubt that the editors and Oda would sit down, and for 3~4 panels, draw out thousands of sheets of meteorites all closely embedded together. That alone would eat up their already tight schedule for making manga chapters.

@Sera, Scarlet, and Kinkiest - "At least High 6-C, Likely Low 6-B" For characters such as Akainu, Aokiji, and Kizaru via scaling above Fujitora works for me. Should the yonko be the same, or strictly "Likely Low 6-B"?

Also, if we're all concluded on talking about the tiering itself, we're going to have to settle the speed xD.

Low end for the Doffy Calculation = All profiles reverted to Massively Hypersonic.

High End (though I'm not sure if it goes against a rule for finding the velocity via KE): Profiles remain MHS+.

I guess I can start working on the edits for the tiers, but I'll be having Lina help me out since he offered to.

Top tiers: At least High 6-C, Likely Low 6-B

Fujitora: High 6-C, with Low 6-B Environmental Destruction via meteorites

High tiers: likely/solid High 6-C

Upper-Mid: At least 7-A scaling to Zoro w/ Asura

Mid: 7-B scaling to characters who can compete with Pre-Asura Zoro

And so on...

I will need several pages unlocked, as I just edited Doflamingo's profile, and since we've not gone over which speed is accepted, I will keep the speed of profiles at Massively Hyperosnic.

Profiles that need unlocked:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Whitebeard , https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Sakazuki_(Admiral_Akainu) , https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Monkey_D._Luffy , https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Chinjao , And I currently can not recall any others, but I know that there are more...

Wait cin we should preferably wait until we finish agreeing with speed so we can change the profiles in one fell swoop.

@Grudge - considering that the only difference is a "+" for the High and Top tiers, I am fine with currently changing the profiles, since a lot are still left at Low 6-B/6-B and need to be immediately changed to 7-A/High 6-C anyways.

@CinCameron20 I will unlock the profiles for you.

Also, big thanks for helping to fix this mess.

@Ant - no problem, and I remember that Zoro and Sanji are also locked. Since a lot of characters will be scaling to Zoro's feat, I'll need to edit both characters (Especially since I believe that they are still tier 6).

I will unlock them, but then I am going to bed, so you will need to ask other admins or content moderators for help.

I have applied most of the edits. I would appreciate help in moving characters to their respective tiers (based on their current stats) on the One Piece page, and removing the "tier 6 tag" from all tier 7 profiles that happen to have it.

If you do not know how to remove categories, there is a little scroll bar to the right when you edit a page. If you click one of the categories, a trash can icon appears. If you click the trash can icon, the category is removed. You can then edit the page.

Big thanks for the help in any case. I would appreciate if you check through the remaining profiles later.

@Ant - No problem, and I think that only the Top, High, and Upper mid tiers were previously altered from the messy scaling. I have no memory of touching mid tiers other than Gladius and Robin.

After removing categories, and finalizing Top/High tier speeds, we should be done, at least until a verse changing feat happens later on.

Okay. I would appreciate if you could check up that everything is order with the remaining profiles though, just to make certain.

I'm pretty sure I think we all agreed to the scaling of where they are right now, but thank you Lina for your calcs though.

Should this be closed since the profile revisions are done.

I do not know. It depends on whether or not the calculation still uses 2x the size of the Sun, and if CinCameron20 wants to use the new calcs to rescale.

@Ant: Since you have personally rejected the 2x the size of the Sun, I have made a new calculation for the size of the One Piece planet, as well as the new speed of the meteor.

They are also written in my blog.

The main highlights on that blog is that the meteor speed is 36.9km/s, while Doffy's speed remains at Massively Hypersonic. Whether we made the correct decision to calculate the meteor speed using surface gravity instead of density remains to be seen however....

Okay. How large is the planet compared to the Earth with your calculation?

@Grudge: Fixed it now. It reads Massively Hypersonic

@Ant: Said planet is about 10.883 times the size of Earth. This is similar to DontTalk's result of said planet size.

Okay. That seems like a reasonable size.

Perhaps you could inform the other calc group members about your calculation blog on their message walls, and ask them to evaluate if it seems okay, and which method that we should use to gauge the meteorite-blocking feat.

I am against the string durability calculation since it is using "7 slashes" when I had to go through with why that is wrong and how it is also impossible. The meteorites surely didn't go intangible, and the threads didn't break--which would have left a gaping hole in the cage for citizens to run out of.

I also edited my older Doflamingo speed calculatio. I doubt the high end would be accepted since I'm calcing Kinetic Energy, but if it is accepted, MHS+ One Piece.

@CinCameron20 I think that it might be better to ask them to evaluate Lina's blog, than you own, as I think that we already use them, and Lina calculated country level results.

@Ant - I was about to question if Lina was using the old meteorite KE, but he isn't, and it turns out that my meteorite AP is somehow half of what it is supposed to be... Wow, apparently my meteorite is supposed to be 7+ teratons anyways :/ I keep messing up LOL.

Edit: I fixed the values by doing the formula manually (w/ the 35.1km/s that is currently accepted), and got 7 Teratons for the meteorite, and 635 Gigatons for Doflamingo's string durability Low-End.

That means Top tiers would be At least High 6-C+, likely 6-B rather than what we currently have.

That's the last time i rely on a random calculator!

Okay, and which characters do you count as the top tiers?

@Ant - With Oishi and Aku's help, we previously had tiers mapped out on the One Piece page.

Top Tiers (Scaling to Fujitora and his meteorites): Admirals (Kizaru, Aokiji, Akainu), Whitebeard, Current Yonko, Mihawk (scaling to Shanks), Garp, Roger, and Rayleigh (scaling to Kizaru).

High tiers would simply need to include a "+" on their "Large Island level" tiering, since 635 Gigatons is well into the top half of the tier.

Okay, and what about Lina's country level results?

The Country level meteorite is what the top tiers should scale to since i got that as well with the currently accepted OP planet size after fixing it (the difference is negligible at this point).

Lina's Country level result for Doflamingo's cage is the high end value of the calculation I did in response to his suggestions, if we all agreed that Doflamingo's cage absorbed the KE of the meteorites that passed through, since the impact on the city was City~Mountain level.

Otherwise, the low end is based off of the amount of the meteorite's surface area that actually came into contact with the cage, hence the Large Island level+ result, and since the meteorite is in pieces, the KE after passing through the cage likely diminished, rather than stopping at the cage all-together.

Back