• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Revision (Continuation)

A "short" summary:

We are now using DontTalk's suggested size for the OP planet being 10 times the size of Earth.

As a result, the Meteorite Fujitora dropped from this calculation yields Small Country level+ Kinetic Energy. Doflamingo's Bird-Cage Durability is also calculated at Large Island level for a low end. Since his Bird-Cage is made directly from his body/ability, his own durability and AP should scale to the capabilities of his Bird-Cage since he could take attacks someone like Gear 4th Luffy, who has very little trouble destroying Doflamingo's haki imbued threads.

^Though this matter is currently being argued.

Regarding Tiers:

Top Tiers (Yonko and Pre-timeskip Admiral tier): Low 6-B+ via scaling to Fujitora's Meteorite AP since they should be capable of taking anything that Fujitora is capable of applying.

Fujitora himself: High 6-C with Low 6-B+ Environmental Destruction via Meteorites

High tiers (Doflamingo and Luffy tier): High 6-C

Upper-mid tiers (Chinjao, Zoro, Pica, Sanji, Robin tier): At least 7-A

Mid tiers (Donquixote family executives like Dellinger): 7-B

And so on...

Regarding Speed:

The older MHS+ calculation by Lina is no longer accepted since we changed the size of the planet again. As a result, the planet's Surface Escape Velocity is much lower than before (35.1km/s).

As a result, Doflamingo's speed feat has been revised. Depending which end is accepted, the speed will be changed accordingly.

Thoughts?

Staff Only Thread

I think that CinCameron20 makes sense.

"Since his Bird-Cage is made directly from his body/ability, his own durability and AP should scale to the capabilities of his Bird-Cage since he could take attacks someone like Gear 4th Luffy, who has very little trouble destroying Doflamingo's haki imbued threads."

^This. There is nothing suggesting the birdcage is greater than Doflamingo's awakening threads imbued with haki or otherwise. The scaling is completely logical.

From what I can see, this seems good to me.

I agree with Cin, unless it was explicitly said the Birdcage is different from any other string it makes no sense that it would different.

@Byakuya - High 7-As constantly blocking attacks from a High 6-C character and being perfectly fine is impossible. Base Luffy and Law would both be "Likely High 6-C" for being capable of causing some damage to Doflamingo, and being capable of blocking attacks from him several times. A lot of people have been confused by Luffy's Tier list for Dressrosa and Wholecake, so I do need to edit it anyways so that it is clear.

There is no feat to place someone like Zoro at High 7-A. He has a 80+ Megaton feat applied without Asura, which effectively multiplies his AP a few times, suggesting him to be 7-A max.

I might as well draw up a scaling chart for how characters would be affected.

I know I am not staff, but I think this scaling makes sense.

Good Job Cin!

But can I ask everyone this now before I forget

Since the planet got revised are we going to revisit Whitebeard's calc for his quakes or would that be a waste?

Just here to drop my regards though :)

Okay if base Luffy is going to be High 6-C, then what's Gear 4 going to be around? Low 6-B? Cause it makes more sense if Base Luffy is just at 6-C and High 6-C with Gear 4 since it was used against Doflamingo more.

@Byakuya - having him 6-C is the same as the "horrible scaling" i did before, and nothing suggests that he is 6-C anyways.

He will be likely high 6-C for contending with Doflamingo and taking hits from him, while Gear 4th would be "At least High 6-C" or simply "High 6-C" for being superior to base, and also destroying Doflamingo's threads with headbutts, flexes, kicks, and KKG trumping Doflamingo's strongest attack and barrier.

Nothing supports Low 6-B Gear 4th since a High 6-C can stomp a High 6-C in a physical struggle (and the gap between 330 GT and 1000 GT is still pretty massive), and that there is no feat to support this.

@Kinkiest - we can't visit WB's calc since suggesting he shook the planet is wank and we can't prove it, nor do we know how far his shockwaves traveled. Thank you for your kind words :D!

Okay, so since everybody seem to agree, should we allow CinCameron20 to fix the currently completely messed up One Piece profiles?

@Ant - while I would like to do this, I need to have input on the speed calculation (Except I think the high end is invalid by our Kinetic Energy rules, but I could be wrong), and that the thread was made <10 hours ago, and those who apposed the changed have not given their input yet.

It would be best to wait for them to have a chance to respond, or a deadline of 24 hours after the Original post. I also need to sleep, so I would not be willing to do it right at this time anyways.

CinCameron20 said:
@Byakuya - having him 6-C is the same as the "horrible scaling" i did before, and nothing suggests that he is 6-C anyways.
He will be likely high 6-C for contending with Doflamingo and taking hits from him, while Gear 4th would be "At least High 6-C" or simply "High 6-C" for being superior to base, and also destroying Doflamingo's threads with headbutts, flexes, kicks, and KKG trumping Doflamingo's strongest attack and barrier.

Nothing supports Low 6-B Gear 4th since a High 6-C can stomp a High 6-C in a physical struggle (and the gap between 330 GT and 1000 GT is still pretty massive), and that there is no feat to support this.
This is understandable yes, but my only problem is that at this point, Doffy wasn't exactly trying with Luffy. It wasnt till G4 it put some effort.

Honestly, I am fine with Likely High 6-C.

But playing devils advocate here, but you and I both know there isnt exactly a feat for Luffy being this level in base form. Because honestly, base luffy just isnt a thing anymore.

I am only fine with this on the sole grounds that it isnt a determinate value.

Therefore to me, it is acceptable.

@Kinkiest - Luffy used Red-Hawk, and several haki infused punches and kicks that each caused damage to Doflamingo by varying levels. Red Hawk left a huge mark on Doflamingo for a while, caused him to cough up blood, and briefly staggered him. High 6-C is reasonable for Base Luffy. If he were 6-C or lower, he would not be capable of applying any visible damage to Doflamingo with purely physical attacks, nor would he be capable of withstanding hits from him.

Okay. I suppose that it is best to wait a bit then.

Just a heads up: I will be unavailable for the next 10~12 hours. I have to work on some things such as my class assignments and a project, and sleep. I will return in the morning.

This is just in case anyone is looking for me for the rest of the night.

Okay. No problem.

However, I would like to note that without Cin's help, the One Piece statistics turned into a complete mess, so I would appreciate if we all listen to him.

Alright so I will go out and say I agree with most of the scaling cin provided like the High tiers AP and fujitora having a seperate key for his meteorites.

But, forgive me if this sounds like I'm being stubborn or ignorant, I just can't agree with scaling the God tiers straight up low 6-B via Fujitoras meteorite.

Being superior to another character or In simple terms a god tier mean you can just tank any attack that is thrown at them.

Yes, it's undeniable and universally known that the god tiers in one piece like shanks and the other yonko and the main admirals are superior to fujitora,

but we have no indication that they could survive a direct hit from one of his meteorites just because he's superior.

Lower rank characters can hurt higher rank characters potentially, but that doesn't make them superior. But of course their is the other idea that they easily could.

That is why i honestly think we should consider the idea of making them instead of stronger up Low 6-B + we add the possible symbol or at most the "likely" symbol.

Because while we know the yonko and the three main admirals are superior to Fujitora in a lot of ways, we don't have any indication they could survive a straight up attacks from one of his stronger meteorites.

It just wouldn't be accurate IMO(which is what we strive for on this site). For all we know if fujitoras meteorites connected it could potential kill one of the yonkos or god tiers in general. But at the same time, we can't get rid of the possiblity they could have equal or higher AP to the Metorite.

So that is why I propose the "possibly" symbol to be added with their low 6-B tiering.

My Second point I'd like to address, is again, Cin just because you disagree doesn't mean you completey Ignore the factor in your calc that The Metorite was cut apart into 7 pieces.

I took the liberty to draw and point out the because you keep ignoring, if you and I cannot mutually agree to this than we let it be decided by the public, or actually even better the calc members themselves.

7slices
7 slices

Meteor7
Pretty obvious

I know you find it odd theirs only 7 slices but that's literally what's been shown to use and we have to take it face value, no interpreting or assuming.

I'd appreciate Cin if you add another calculation for the 7 slices as well.

I would also appreciate input from everyone else including cin, so we can deal and agree with a proposition, in order to fix all the profiles properly and with care unlike last time which was bad.

Also I'd like to apologize on my behalf for not taking care of the profiles when asked too. Real Life has been keeping me very busy, I shouldn't have let others rush the changes to the profiles until we had everything prepared.

Well, I still think that Cin makes sense, and that we should follow his instructions to save the One Piece profiles from the complete mess that they are currently in.

Again, I know this is staff.

But considering WB had the a regular quake calc also in the small country range in the naruto forums, I am fine with this scaling.

I know you guys prefer to do your own calcs and stuff, that is cool.

But considering that calc exists, obd has whitebeard at small continent, I am fine with this.

Edit: The absolute low end which was scratched off in naruto forums would be small country in our ap chart.

Well, actually we proved that we cannot handle the One Piece profiles without a good scaling plan, which Cin is able to provide, and it is a plan that I think makes sense, so I respectfully ask you to not drag out this issue any more than it already has been.

You are out of line with hyperbole, and severely digressing this discussion from its original purpose. You can discuss the issue if you wish, but there is a major risk that we will just mess up the profiles even more if we continue down this path.

@Grudge

I am fine with this personally considering the use of where other sites put whitebeard at.

I outlined my reasoning above and in your wall.

So I am not going to repeat myself.

But lets assume that Fujitora is just a one off thing.

Then we are back kinda to square one.

Remember Cins old and my old scaling? There was so many 6-B's because OF Doflamingo.

If we do that, we will have so many High 6-C's, it will seem disingenious at best.

I think a Low 6-B just for a few god tiers is fine.

Well, as I mentioned, you are free to discuss this, but if we have no better available options, I think that we should go with Cin's proposal.

This is a very popular verse so any discussion will have it's agreements and disagreements and any opposition is to be expected. In fact, we better straighten them up now than leave them and when we go back to them, realize there's much to improve. The same thing happened to Fairy Tail, first most of the staff agreed to the upgrades and then, two or three of them brought up other points which resulted in it's downgrade.

That said, I'm fine with with adding "Likely" or "Possibly" to the God Tiers.

I also expressed my interest in the 7 slices calc, but it seems Lina is not willing to do that and Cin says it's an extreme downplay to use that version. I will let calc and staff members decide whether or not that is true.

@KiniestSin, please,stop bringing up whitebeards quakes. Not only did Aizen clearly debunk it, but even Cincameron20 himself stated this is completely unusable. We cannot use whitebeards quakes to justify any argument, please bro just stop bringing it up.

If the four+ (I assume more people will chime in, that is also okay) of us can come up with a satisfactory conclusion, I can call it a good achievement for myself lol.

If we do a likely low 6-b for the god tiers, I am fine with this.

Either that or we go back to the old scaling "At Least High 6-C" is just as bad imo, we will have so many high 6-Cs.

How does "At Least High 6-C, likely Low 6-B" sound to you guys?

@kiniestSin I support the proposal you made at the bottom, if others don't like it I'm also fine with likely low 6-B as well.

I removed all off-topic discussion. I am extremely tired, and want us to reach a conclusion.

Is "At least High 6-C" good enough? Just take out likely 6-B and we should come to a conclusion.

I know I'm not staff but just wanna point out that 5 members agreed to low 6-b and only two have disagreed, characters stronger then fujitora can obviously survive any of his attacks, so adding "likely" is pointless and them being only High 6-c would be factually incorrect, anyone disagreeing at this point just don't want op to be upgraded

I think that "Likely Low 6-B" seems acceptable for Whitebeard, and characters of his level.

Back