• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once the skin is traspassed destroying flesh is much easier as it has not the same defenses as the skin. Why do you think we have one to begin with? The skin is made to protect the flesh and the organs cause they are more fragile.

Durability Negation via targetting the insides is a thing because of this. Guess you forgotten that.

I wonder why didn't his trunk exploded when he performed a 60GT feat when cannonballs with Low end Tier 7 explosions made that huge damage to him. Oh, right. They aimed for the weakspot, giant legs supporting a massive weight while being fazed by winds and salt water for over a thousand years, making it extremely weak and frail.

Excuse you? What did I say that hurt your feelings exactly?

If you're not going to provide any useful comment, refrain from writing a post.

So you have no actual scan-based argument to go from and resort to this?

The cannonballs obliterated enormous chunks of Zunesha's legs and nearly toppled it.

This is an indisputable fact, in case you forgot that already. Ordinary cannonballs from an ordinary ship obliterate large chunks of Zunesha.

Durability Negation, though? When did One Piece Cannonballs get that CRT approved? Guess you forgot to make that thread.

Cannonballs>Zunesha's Durability.

Kaido>Cannonballs in AP

Kaido one-shots Zunesha with a single Boro Breath in dragon form from afar as a result, obliterating a leg and bringing the elephant down.

I literally don't even need to engage you trying to deny this with 'but muh trunk' since displacing water due to sheer size is.....not Durability-scaling in any significant way. Zunesha dragging its trunk to make a giant wave means it has enough mass to displace that much water. Wow, impressive, we proved it is big with this feat.

What we DIDN'T do with that feat, is dismiss the canon interaction of ordinary cannonballs with Zunesha's body causing massive damage.

Please don't keep trying to argue around this point, it's blatantly wrong and you were simply mistaken.

@BigBoi Sure.

@Xulrev My argument rely on the simple fact that flesh is way frailer than skin. If skin is trespassed, the flesh has no defense where even a small rock can cause major damage.

Dude, stop pulling strawmans or learn to read. I'm talking about Durability Negation being a thing because flesh is more frail than the skin, making it logical that the cannonballs with such AoE would deal such damage.

Do you think the 6-C+ feat comes from Zunesha spitting water? Here comes the big LOL.

Anyway, like I said before, this discussion would only take place (although it shouldn't since we have been here already many times) if the Earthquake revision dismiss the 6-B rating as a whole. That's why this discussion is utterly irrelevant at the moment.

> My argument rely on the simple fact that flesh is way frailer than skin

Literally WHAT??? Look, cannon fire penetrated and harmed Zunesha, stop fencing on this entire thing: the AP of a regular cannon PROVABLY HARMS ZUNESHA. End of story. As you said, it's ridiculous it even got to this point, but it ONLY got to this point due to flailing attempts to simply not acquiesce to the truth, which is that anything with the AP of a cannon firing will wound Zunesha.

The Durability Negation bit was me poking fun at how ridiculous one half of this debate has become, truthfully, so apologies if you didn't catch the sarcasm.

We can table this discussion now though since the scan has been agreed to show cannon fire harming Zunesha.

Yeah, an unknown amount of cannonballs fired at Zunesha blew part of his flesh out. That was only shown after Zunesha started tilting Zou, giving plenty of time to Jack and his underlings to fire a barrage of cannonballs at the elephant until they break his skin and hurt the flesh.

Chapter 822 also shows Zunesha's leg bandaged and there's no shadow of the big chunk of missing flesh behind them nor it's referenced by the Mink Doctor when he praised Chopper's skill. He only talked about the bleeding and his knowledge about medicine. Which leads me to think that this 'huge' chunk is interpreted as such thanks to the perspective. Otherwise, we would see a Mark in the bandages or it would have been referenced.

M3X said:
Dont worry with this dude Calaca, he is a troll. Reported many times already and has 2 warnings
Accusing another legitimate user of being a troll is pretty serious. I recommend you don't do it again. If you have a problem with him, solve it through legitimate means instead of trying to start shit.

Regarding the actual discussion though, so far Xulrev is more correct with his argument that Kaido doesn't necessarily need to scale to Zunesha's AP in order to damage it since we have precedent of it being harmed by weaker attacks.

This thread has really devolved over night. It is more insults than facts and comments like this:

>>You're entirely wrong

>>I'm really holding back my reaction memes to not turn this into a lolfest.

>>You and Calaca are really reaching here

Don't help the discussion go anywhere but the tubes.

This should probably be tabled till or even if the Tsunami calc gets thrown out. It might just be readjusted. At which point it can be re-opened and probably go through since Xuluv and Damage have continuously avoided counter arguments and have entirely fixated on:

>>If Canon balls can hurt him Kadio def can

Maybe based on this^ WB will finally have his durability dropped. :S

>>You and Calaca are really reaching here

How is this an insult?

EDIT: On second thoughts, don't answer that. We don't want this discussion going any more off course.

about the cannons attackling zou/

cannon in one piece world are way stronger than our world as an example the buster call' only 1 cannon could do that.

So kaido's army should have at least as powerful as the buster call if not more powerful.

coz kaido (aka top2 in verse shouldnt have weaker army/ships) wants his army to be the strongest in the world.
BC
(Edit) also Kaido have Queen whos creating many weapons so its very possible

> At which point it can be re-opened and probably go through since Xuluv and Damage have continuously avoided counter arguments and have entirely fixated on:

I'll just say, this is a complete mischaracterization of the entire thread. I have focused on the facts we have before us thus far, which Calaca tried to avoid engaging via use of Durability Negating cannonballs somehow because they breached skin and thereby somehow weren't interacting with durability?

I also handwaved any objections based on Florian Triangle monsters since they literally are not a confirmed creature with a confirmed size nor confirmed AP, so it's ludicrous to scale Kaido to something that would be pure headcanon.

Any other falsehoods I should address for anyone before we table this and move on?

Still accusing me of arguing Dura Negating cannonballs.

Okay, from this point onward I'll assune that you don't read.

> Durability Negation via targetting the insides is a thing because of this

This was said in response to this feat. Cannonballs just impacted Zunesha and harmed it, and you come out with 'well yeah Durability Negation is a thing when getting hurt the way cannonballs work'.

I have zero clue how you're being so obtuse here over a simple fact: cannonball impact Zunesha. Zunesha hurt. Cannonball>Zunesha durability.

Nowhere were internals targetted. Durability was breached. Get the truth into your head please

I think the best thing we could do right now is stop discussing it for now.

The profiles can't be updated until we get the method fixed that currently determines most of their ratings.

Does anyone have a problem with temporarily locking this thread because right now this isn't constructive.

As I thougt. You have no reading comprehension at all.

If I argue that the cannonballs hurt Zunesha's flesh because it's more frail than skin which is already frail and I extrapolate that to the example of Durabilty Negation via targetting the insides you somehow understand that I'm saying the cannonballs negate durbility despite me explicitly stating that I haven't done such a thing.

Brilliant. Just brilliant.

Not to mention that as I pointed above, this 'huge' chunk of missing flesh isn't reflected nor in the visuals nor in the dialogues when Chopper healed the elephant, which says that that 'huge' chunk of missing flesh isn't as huge as you want to make us believe and the panel can be easily show that thanks to perspective.

And you still accuse me of implying DN Cannonballs instead of adressing me. Just for that I should feel proud of myself for being so obtuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back