• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece: Not So Minor Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I've finally gotten around to finishing this project after about half a year.

All the values here come from the accepted Gear 4th multipliers as well as the scabbards logically being as powerful as 1/4 of the Paradise Totsuka.

Click here for the link to a spreadsheet that contains the extensive list of scaling to the Teratons value

Click here for the link to a spreadsheet that contains the extensive list of scaling to the Exatons value

Below is the link to the Sandbox for all affected characters

While this is...really, really well made, I have to ask: Where do the multipliers outside of Gear 4th come from?

Like a bunch of people scaling to 2x the 6-A and 5-C values.

Like a bunch of people scaling to 2x the 6-A and 5-C values.
Rhino Schneider is accepted as 2x Gear 4's normal attacks such as Kong Gun. Luffy's Gear 4 Strongest Attacks scale above since Rhino Schneider isn't considered one of them on the profiles, and Zoan Kaidou scales due to it not being able to do any semblance of relevant damage to him.

Rhino Schneider is accepted as 2x Gear 4's normal attacks such as Kong Gun. Luffy's Gear 4 Strongest Attacks scale above since Rhino Schneider isn't considered one of them on the profiles, and Zoan Kaidou scales due to it not being able to do any semblance of relevant damage to him.
That makes sense, I was just confused since Base Kaido is 6-A but both Base Big Mom and base King are High 6-A.

How is Whitebeard 2x his own feat?
Not his feat. It's the AP from his devil fruit at a minimum. It's a floor, not a ceiling. Whitebeard has other things on top of his standard devil fruit attacks as well such as physicals, Haki, his weapon, and stronger attacks such as Kaishin.

Not his feat. It's the AP from his devil fruit at a minimum. It's a floor, not a ceiling. Whitebeard has other things on top of his standard devil fruit attacks as well such as physicals, Haki, his weapon, and stronger attacks such as Kaishin.
Ok.

With that I agree with the OP for now.

I have a question, I see that Luffy has Striking Strength Small Planet level, so why doesn't Luffy also have Durability Small Planet level?

So Haōshoku Infusion is a Multiplier now?
Haōshoku Infusion = 2 time Multiplier?
Did I understand correctly?

So Haōshoku Infusion is a Multiplier now?
Haōshoku Infusion = 2 time Multiplier?
No, that’s From Rhino Schneider, which is an accepted 2 times multiplier

Luffy in base scales to 67.2 Exatons (5-C) in his post Haōshoku infusion key due to scaling above his previous Rhino Schneider, then 268.8 Exatons (5-C+) with gear 3rd, Luffy’s gear 3rd scales to 4 times his Gear 2nd state since he one shot Monster Hody Jones who is 4 times stronger than his Overdosed state who is on par with G2 Luffy. Luffy 537.6 Exatons (Low 5-B) comes from his gear 4th state with his Haōshoku Infusion scaling to his over kong gun.

His Advanced conquerors haki did similar if not more damage to Hybrid Kaido than his Over kong gun did to Full zoan form Kaido.

Last edited:
No, that’s From Rhino Schneider l, which is an accepted 2 times multiplier

Luffy in base scales to 67.2 Exatons (5-C) in his post Haōshoku infusion key due to scaling above his previous Rhino Schneider, then 268.8 Exatons (5-C+) with gear 3rd, Luffy’s gear 3rd scales to 4 times since he one shot Monster Hody Jones who is 4 times stronger than his Overdosed state who is on par with G2 Luffy. Luffy 537.6 Exatons (Low 5-B) comes his gear 4th state with his Haōshoku Infusion scaling to his over kong gun.

His Advanced conquerors haki did similar if not more damage to Hybrid Kaido than his Over kong gun did to Full zoan form Kaido.
On a personal note, I do feel like we kind of overexaggerate the damage that Over Kong Gun did to Kaido, it just knocked him down for a brief moment.

No, that’s From Rhino Schneider, which is an accepted 2 times multiplier

Luffy in base scales to 67.2 Exatons (5-C) in his post Haōshoku infusion key due to scaling above his previous Rhino Schneider, then 268.8 Exatons (5-C+) with gear 3rd, Luffy’s gear 3rd scales to 4 times his Gear 2nd state since he one shot Monster Hody Jones who is 4 times stronger than his Overdosed state who is on par with G2 Luffy. Luffy 537.6 Exatons (Low 5-B) comes from his gear 4th state with his Haōshoku Infusion scaling to his over kong gun.

If I understand correctly

gear 4th = gear 3th that have 4 times multiplier

So gear 4th = 268.8 Exatons ?

And Haōshoku Infusion with he kong gun
To become over kong gun.

kong gun+Haōshoku Infusion = over kong gun

268.8×2 = 537.6 Exatons ?

It might seem like a dumb question.
But I feel like I still don't understand.

Before I agree with this threads, i want to understand the multiplier first, because I'm still confused about the multiplier.

Damage shown here for the first one, second one actually does in the middle panel/5th panel
Isn't something you're forgetting is that Luffy's Over Kong Gun is done while using Advanced Conqueror's Haki?

So all you're saying is that the damage Luffy is doing while using Advanced Conqueror's Haki is comparable to Luffy using Advanced Conqeuror's Haki.

What makes you say that when neither of those scans there actually shows him damaging Kaidou like the Over Kong Gun does?
Tbh, OKG didn't do much more than knocking Kaido down for a sec, and was boosted by Kaido's own fire blast blowing in his mouth.

How do you know that...?
Because this part of the fight was all taking place after he unlocked Advanced Conqueror's Haki and he was using it on all of his attacks up till then? Plus it's a more advanced version of King Kong Gun; if he was just performing the move regularly with Gear 4 + Buso Haki, then it'd just be a King Kong Gun. Something must differentiate it for it to be "Over Kong Gun" and that'd be the Advanced Conqeuror's Haki he's using on it. Plus it has the zappy-zaps.

No, you misunderstood me
G4 rhino Schneider scale to said value. His over kong gun is above RS, in turn his Haōshoku infused attacks scales above the former
For this reason

I agree with the OP btw
I feel like I'm starting to understand the meaning, ok.

gear 4th = gear 3th that have 4 times multiplier

So normal gear 4th = 268.8 Exatons

and luffy says over kong gun is the strongest attack?

so this mean over kong gun > rhino Schneider that is 2 time multipliers?

So gear 4th with over kong gun = 537.6 Exatons ?

Am I understanding this correctly?

Because this part of the fight was all taking place after he unlocked Advanced Conqueror's Haki and he was using it on all of his attacks up till then? Plus it's a more advanced version of King Kong Gun; if he was just performing the move regularly with Gear 4 + Buso Haki, then it'd just be a King Kong Gun. Something must differentiate it for it to be "Over Kong Gun" and that'd be the Advanced Conqeuror's Haki he's using on it. Plus it has the zappy-zaps.
But it's physically touching kaido from the impact of luffy's fist, contradicting him using adv con haki which is a circular impact without touching with continuous lightning being worn

"Not touching" is just a form of Advanced Armament Haki.
That's in a different way
That can be argued he's using it because of con haki being worn/continously on his arm

Wearing the color of the Supreme Being
Like the "Armament Color," the "Hao Color" can also be worn. If it is worn on a fist or a weapon, it can be used to attack without touching the opponent. The power of the "Hao-ki" is far more powerful than that of the "Armament Color" alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back