• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One piece Logia CRT

I still think this weakness should only apply to Monet. Since not every logia users are the same, considering logia elements have different major states of matters: solid, liquid, gas, etc etc., Caribou and Ceaser are a prime example of why i strongly disagree with this.

Also, regarding Monet vs Zoro, Zoro only managed to instill fear within her because he managed to cut her, thus she feared that he would cut her with HAKI. When Zoro cut her in half, she thought she died (because Zoro emphasized he won't hesitate to cut her), also keep in mind if she weren't a solid-type logia user this would've never worked in the first place, now replace monet's fruit with kizaru's devil fruit and have Zoro cut her in half without Haki again, see there's a big difference, if you can't still see the difference, replace Monet's fruit with Akainu's.

If we assume that "Fear manipulation" works on their Regen, even though person A doesn't have Haki and Logia user B knows that person A doesn't have Haki, why would he assume he'll get killed when person A couldn't harm him throughout the battle? to me it doesn't make any sense using Monet to justify a weakness when Ceaser and Caribou (Two Logia users) proved the opposite of what happen to a Logia when instilled with fear.

Last edited:
I still think this weakness should only apply to Monet. Since not every logia users are the same, considering logia elements have different major states of matter: solid, liquid, gas, etc etc., Caribou and Ceaser are a prime example of why i strongly disagree with this.
Yes not every Logia user is the same, that is why it is on the devil fruit page and not every logia character page. @Ryuga21 is right in that this is somewhat redundant as fear makes everyone lose control of their body and Logias ability to shapeshift/regen is an application of that. Redundant or not it should probably included for people who wouldn't put 2 and 2 together.

Also another possible interpretation of the narrative of Zoro vs Monet was to foreshadow Zoro's Conqueror haki, which makes sense to me. Since Oda is prone to foreshadowing things (especially the fact that Zoro doesn't seem to be aware of his hidden talent), you could argue it is not, but you would still have to prove that another logia user beside Monet couldn't regen properly because of fear.

Also, Tachigi explicitly stated that's her first time that someone win this way, if it were a common weakness amongst Logia users (everyone in the new world knows every basic weakness of logia users that's one of the minimum requirements to survive in the new world , even Law told luffy to not interfere if he doesn't possess Haki), why would Tachigi, a vice-admiral from the new world whose supervisor is Smoker - a Logia user, whom she knows longer than 5 years say that's her first time seeing a logia being unable to regen properly because of fear, for those who still think it's a weakness for every logia user, does that still make any sense to you and elaborate why?

Last edited:
Definitely don’t agree with it going on every logias page. And agree with taking it off

You need proof that shows all logias get affected the same way Monet got affected, you have none.

Back