• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece: High 6-A downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo.

Since yall keep trying to make everybody High 6-A.
Imma remove High 6-A.
Thank you.

As it stands High 6-A was based on the calculations from Shiki in Strong World, the 2 1 Exaton feats.
The issue with those calculations are based on the fact that they're really out of range for everything we have accepted in the verse atm.

The closest calc to that value that scales to who those people scale to is 390 Teratons, 2500 times larger than that. Other than that, these 2 feats are the only things (that are accepted.

The consistency of High 6-B and lower is much more comprehendible, since all of the values in that ballpark are consistently in that ballpark.

On top of that, the High 6-A calcs aren't really super valid for the scaling chain.
The scaling is based off of Akainu having the most attack power from DF, but those calcs aren't attacking calcs. Moving an island passively and moving water aren't really feats of attacking. OP doesn't have universal energy systems based on sharing similar amounts of energy.

Even Shiki's other feat of Zanpa, the actual attacking move of him kicking, is closer in value to the other values.

WB has a 300-400 TT feat
Kaidou has a 300-400 TT feat
Shiki has a 300-400 TT feat
And more calcs

Scaling them to the values we have on the lower end side looks to be better.

On top of that, it makes backscaling easier. Since they aren't literally over 200x the value of their baseline, we can get better values to work off of.

This thread is meant for value organization. Not scaling. At all. Do not mention scaling.

Edit​

We can add "Possibly High 6-A" for the possible scaling to the Shiki calcs since they do come from his devil fruit and they can still possibly be in the scaling chain
Yeah thing is that's a LS thing with his DF, it seems.
If he threw it at someone and that person destroyed it... Then yeah that makes more sense.
It was nice having H6A OP but I gotta agree.
At least Hawkins and Lucci won't be H6A though

Yeah but only Luffy would scale as a special attack.
Ahh that makes a lot more sense since having a bunch of characters scale to a fully amped Luffy in base is a bit weird.

Although I do still think then we should give people a “Possibly High 6-A” since Luffy being the top of his verse with it would be even weirder.

Time for me to update this image:

b3NKy3f.jpg

Although I do still think then we should give people a “Possibly High 6-A” since Luffy being the top of his verse with it would be even weirder.
It was still an ultimate attack that end up overpowering a top tier's own ultimate attack, i really don't think we can scale anyone aside for Luffy.

And i don't see to be that weird, remember that we have Enel at Island level via the Raigo when he its only Small City level.

I'm fine with the possibly rating. Most of everyone were iffy on movie feats anyway.

If we're using base Kaido's clouds, then G4 Luffy/Hybrid drunk Kaido might make it to 1 petaton though. I'll open that can of worms later.

I get that Bajrang Gun is a special attack, but wouldn't it scale to everyone regardless based on Akainu?

Akainu is stated to have the highest attack power, which by default should put his AP above Luffy's Bajrang Gun, right?

I get that Bajrang Gun is a special attack, but wouldn't it scale to everyone regardless based on Akainu?

Akainu is stated to have the highest attack power, which by default should put his AP above Luffy's Bajrang Gun, right?
Hell no.

Luffy didn't even have access to Gear 5 when that statement was created.

Also, are we going to assume that a casual lava attack from Akainu can one-shot Kaido like the Bajrang Gun did?

This ain't Fairy Tail. Wiping out a tiny island nation is by no means High 6-A.
That's the joke.

I wonder if Admiral fans are gonna try to say this one day.

Hell no.

Luffy didn't even have access to Gear 5 when that statement was created.

Also, are we going to assume that a casual lava attack from Akainu can one-shot Kaido like the Bajrang Gun did?
Yet Kaido would have High 6-A from one of his attacks due to clashing with it, and Akainu would scale to that, wouldn't he?

anyway, i agree with the OP, scaling characters massively relied on scaling chains from media released over 5 years ago, which gets convuluted

No.

Let's just wait for Akainu to actually do something meaningful in a fight before we make everyone in the verse High 6-A off scaling him to Kaido's peak.
The Magu Magu no mi is stated to have the most or one of the most offensive power out of all the devil fruits, i think its fair

The Magu Magu no mi is stated to have the most or one of the most offensive power out of all the devil fruits, i think its fair
That leads to this concern of mine though

Wouldn't this just be in a vacuum, without regard for the strength of the individual? Like, are we gonna say Akainu is stronger than Kaido because of this? I'd rather do something like scale Kaido off of Shiki via his statements of being the strongest creature (which has a lot more weight as he's by far one of the god tiers of the verse)

As damage said That doesn't necessarily mean he has the highest ap in the verse
And interpreting it as a statement of "Highest AP in the verse" instantly becomes meangingless when you make 20 other characters equally as strong as that.

Wouldn't this just be in a vacuum, without regard for the strength of the individual? Like, are we gonna say Akainu is stronger than Kaido because of this? I'd rather do something like scale Kaido off of Shiki via his statements of being the strongest creature (which has a lot more weight as he's by far one of the god tiers of the verse)
Akainu's DF should offensively scale over Kaido since it's the strongest "devil fruit". Kaen Daiko is an entirely Devil Fruit feat. Kaido can still be stronger based off his Haki and techniques, but a DF technique should by all means be scaled to Akainu.

An easy solution would have the Magu Magu no mi only scale above feats performed solely by a devil fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back