• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

I really wanted to.... But the tempest attacked my dreams 😤 indirectly
Hell he won't be laughing anymore. Let's make those profiles.
First we gotta calc the heads of the Sea Kings they killed, both should be somewhere in Island Level from the heads alone but if they can beat BOTH IN THEIR ENTIRETY, it's considerably more even without knowledge of the full length of the body.
They also implied that they beat one that looked like a whole damn continent, and said the only thing they didn't cut was a blood soaked serpent.

Hell he won't be laughing anymore. Let's make those profiles.
First we gotta calc the heads of the Sea Kings they killed, both should be somewhere in Island Level from the heads alone but if they can beat BOTH IN THEIR ENTIRETY, it's considerably more even without knowledge of the full length of the body.
They also implied that they beat one that looked like a whole damn continent, and said the only thing they didn't cut was a blood soaked serpent.
1. It has been calculated I think 2. You a fake monke 3. I already have 3 sandboxes of op profiles that needs to be done first 🙉

ei9kGCl.png

Btw this may sound dumb but who tf is this.
Yeah, GPE results usually aren't great. Learn basic physics before trying to act smart please. Thanks in advance.

Lucky to be town level.
You can tell when someone hasn't been whooped/disciplined as a child.

Back