• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

When Zoro blocked the Hakai from Big Mom and Kaido, was he using any Haki to do so?

In chapter 1009, when Zoro blocked the Hakai, was he using any Haki?

Because it didn't seem like he was using it, especially in this image.
If we don't see it being activated, or see his blades Black like that panel showing wado ichimonji in its regular colors.. Then I guess not?

The anime doesn't have him using haki to block it either. Safe answer's no.

Agreed with Damage, pretty sure Zoro always uses Koka in character especially against stronger opponents.

I think it's pretty clear he used Haki but Oda couldn't quite fit the coloring in due to the lack of space in Zoro's panel.

Not really much to settle, it wouldn't make any logical or story sense for Zoro not to be using haki in that scene

There's not a lot to be experting on.. He either had haki or not. You can say he didn't have KOKA on specifically but he might have had invisible haki onto strengthen his blades. Or he might not have.
Imo between base and invisible haki isn't that big of a difference so either or is damn near the same result

Actually, since we see red lightning in the anime coming from Zoro when he blocks it, I think that means he was using Buso.

I mean, Zoro was using Buso before (like when he effortlessly bitch-smacked a Kaifu with one Buso blade), so it doesn't make sense for him to have turned off Buso during the time in between the Kaifu and the Hakai.

Well, we didn't really see it in any of the panels, so it's probably safe to assume he didn't use it there.

🤔 I mean Oda tends to draw Haki when it's being used in post TS no? And I don't see any Haki for Zolo, but idk how consistent it is for Zolo to do that without Haki. But put me down for he didn't use it cuz I don't see it. Unless someone has a scan of someone using Haki without it being visable in post TS.

🤔 I mean Oda tends to draw Haki when it's being used in post TS no? And I don't see any Haki for Zolo, but idk how consistent it is for Zolo to do that without Haki. But put me down for he didn't use it cuz I don't see it. Unless someone has a scan of someone using Haki without it being visable in post TS.
Arc7Goof shows he doesn't know One Piece again

@Damage3245 KT is being mean to me!!!!!

Screenshot_2022-12-03_1.41.34_PM.png

Back