• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Nico Jabra fr.

image.png

She a stamina demon. She got KO'd by linlin and came right back up
She took damn near the most punishment in the arc if it you excluding the roof fighters.
Took a thunder bagua from Yamato
Wrassled Luffy (although that wasn't really her getting hurt much)
Fought Yamato
Somehow survived Big Mom combining Hera, Prometheus AND Napoleon for a Maser Cannon that went through her organs
Tanked Zeus club
Then finally got downed by the homing Zeus lightning (if my recollection is right-)

WW Isn't as good as his mouth, but still he should scale to Jinbe for Overpoweing Jinbei's Haki, Ulti and X Drake is debatable to being the second Strongest of the Tobi Roppo atleast Ulti caught clashing with base Yamato, Overpowering Post Udon base Luffy, Sasaki meh..the only thing good is he almost fight Yamato's Zoan form.

Well erm.

Size Manipulation, Statistic Amplification, and Absorption. During her fight with Kid and Law, she absorbed a year of her own life span, increasing her physical stats and size.

Limited Body Control & Regeneration. By using souls, she can seemingly turn her bones into homies, allowing her to fix both her broken arms and ribs after Law targeted her insides.

Better fusionism. Since it was shown she can fuse both Hera and Prometheus into Napoleon, both to increase the strength of her sword strikes and to launch powerful blasts of energy.

That's pretty much it from what I can recall. This Imgur link contains pretty much her entire fight during Wano, so it's worth looking over for ease of access.

Last edited:
Well erm.
#1, thank you
Size Manipulation & Statistic Amplification, and Absorption. During her fight with Kid and Law, she absorbed a year of her own life span, increasing her physical stats and size.

Limited Body Control & Regeneration. By using souls, she can seemingly turn her bones into homies, allowing her to fix both her broken arms and ribs after Law targeted her insides.

Better fusionism. Since it was shown she can fuse both Hera and Prometheus into Napoleon, both to increase the strength of her sword strikes and to launch powerful blasts of energy.

That's pretty much it. This Imgur link contains pretty much her entire fight during Wano, so it's worth looking over for ease of access.
#2, watch this

NICE!

Also I feel like the attack she did on the Rooftop, Tenjin's Wrath, could probably qualify as some limited Danmaku? Not sure if that meets the standard.

and her "With Homie's" key should have shapeshifting right? Napoleon has been shown to alter its size and shape during some of his attacks. We also saw that Zeus was able to shapeshift Nami's Clima-Tact into a club during her fight with Utli, so it's likely an ability that all physical homies have to an extent.

NICE!

Also I feel like the attack she did on the Rooftop, Tenjin's Wrath, could probably qualify as some limited Danmaku? Not sure if that meets the standard.

and her "With Homie's" key should have shapeshifting right? Napoleon has been shown to alter its size and shape during some of his attacks. We also saw that Zeus was able to shapeshift Nami's Clima-Tact into a club during her fight with Utli, so it's likely an ability that all physical homies have to an extent.
Ooo

174-175.jpg
← He wears a blue flame and prevents Yellow Monkey's attacks! He is also a user of the highest power of the color of his armament.

Flies in the sky like a phoenix!
Captain of the 1st Squadron of the Whitebeard Pirates!

One of the oldest members of the Whitebeard Pirates. He is one of the most powerful among the captains, and even Shanks takes notice of him. In the Summit War, he fought evenly with the navy admirals and backed up Luffy. He achieved great results!

He is also a user of the highest power of the color of his armament.
Does that mean color of armament (aka Armament Haki)? If so, then I think that's saying he has the strongest armament Haki. Now whether that's in reference to Whitebeards crew or in the world I don't know. Probably needs a better translation.

Any scaling related topics are getting handled Post Wano iirc.

but yeah, I don't see any reason why Kidd and Law wouldn't scale to Big Mom. They both damaged and took a ton of hits from her even if both were inferior.

Any scaling related topics are getting handled Post Wano iirc.

but yeah, I don't see any reason why Kidd and Law wouldn't scale to Big Mom. They both damaged and took a ton of hits from her even if both were inferior.
Law scales to Kaidou in AP and Big Mom in durability. Kid scales to Big Mom in AP and durability

Why exactly does Law scale to Kaido again? I know the Big Mom stuff for both him and Kidd, but why does Law scale to Kaido?

Also, I forget but did Kidd do any damage to Kaido during their fight?

Punk Corna Dio broke her ribs:
Punk Corna Dio literally broke her bones
That was Law's shock wille. It went through that exact forearm then her face. It wasn't Kidd who broke her arm, but Law's shockwave. (Kidd slammed into her full on frontal so there's no reason her arm should break based on the nature of the attack)

But yeah, point taken. I mainly could never tell because she never commented on him hurting her and even Franky's bike left marks on her face (but that was just dirt and all).
Damned Punk making her cough blood is undeniable though. This fight's gonna teach her not to underestimate the new generation even when they're obviously harming her and whatnot. If there's a next time

Back