• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece: Big Mom Wano Additions

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingTempest

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Credits: @The_man_with_the_Midas_touch

Soul and Life Absorption (With Soul Pocus, she can take the souls of others and add it to her own power. She can absorb the lifespan of her homies, sucking out their souls even without Soul Pocus)
Size Manipulation, Statistics Amplification (Can stretch Napoleon. She can absorb her own lifespan and grow her size, and she is capable of amplifying the size of her homies as well, making them more powerful)
Limited Body Control and Regeneration Healing (By giving her bones life, she can allow them to fix the bones inside of her body regardless of it's her arms or her ribs, healing broken bones)
Better fusionism (Can create a sentient lightning fire creature named "Misery", who can fight on her own accord. Can also fuse her weapons into a weapon dubbed a "Maser Saber")
Attack Reflection (Can deflect attacks back at their sender)
Elasticity (Can stretch Napoleon)

Syrup Manipulation (Can make it rain syrup)
Weapon Control (Can call her weapons to her and can summon them)

Last edited:
To me, it seems that once she turns things into homies, she can increase its size, even though during normal circumstances the object wouldn't be able to grow like that. Similar to how how she can increase her size as well.

Credits: @The_man_with_the_Midas_touch

Soul and Life Absorption (With Soul Pocus, she can take the souls of others and add it to her own power. She can absorb the lifespan of her homies, sucking out their souls even without Soul Pocus)
Size Manipulation, Statistics Amplification (She can absorb her own lifespan and grow her size, and she is capable of amplifying the size of her homies as well)
Weird that doesn't already have these two from Whole cake but yeah.
Limited Body Control and Regeneration (By giving her bones life, she can allow them to fix the bones inside of her body regardless of it's her arms or her ribs, healing broken bones)
Body control I agree with for sure, but I'm not sure if its proper regeneration since the bones might not even be healed just set back in place. Like a brace to keep fighting. I think Damage's idea of Healing would probably work better .
Better fusionism (Can create a sentient lightning fire creature named "Misery", who can fight on her own accord. Can also fuse her weapons into a weapon dubbed a "Maser Saber")
Don't really think this classifies as better fusionism, it's just fusionism as far as I can see.
Didn't she fail to reflect the attack? The fight was awhile ago so I don't exactly remember but I don't think she actually does any attack reflection. Might be better to dismiss this one
Elasticity (Can stretch Napoleon)
Syrup Manipulation (Can make it rain syrup)
Weapon Control (Can call her weapons to her and can summon them)
I don't think flat Elasticity is the way to go maybe Weapon Control (Can stretch Napoleon)

Dunno about Elasticity and Reflection (since she didn't even do the latter) But I do agree with regen. She said "I'll bring you bones back" not "Patch you up" or anything alike. Unless there's any indication that the healing is temporary or just patchwork (like Doffy's surgery strings) then that looks like regeneration to me.
Agree with everything else

Dunno about Elasticity and Reflection (since she didn't even do the latter) But I do agree with regen. She said "I'll bring you bones back" not "Patch you up" or anything alike. Unless there's any indication that the healing is temporary or just patchwork (like Doffy's surgery strings) then that looks like regeneration to me.
Agree with everything else
Even if what you said was true (translation differences in versions could play a role here) it would still be more along the lines of healing than regeneration. Healing isn't just temporary, and Big Mom's isn't indicated to be permanent or temporary.

Even if what you said was true (translation differences in versions could play a role here) it would still be more along the lines of healing than regeneration. Healing isn't just temporary, and Big Mom's isn't indicated to be permanent or temporary.
Fair enough. It was permanent throughout the fight, though. Considering she was fighting two characters who could harm her you'd think we would get at least a line or thought indicating that her healed bones are about to break again or something.
At the moment at least it seems like a perma-heal, since it's done through a subset of her ability.

Could be shapeshifting then, if elasticity won't fly. As I mentioned in the general thread. Zeus was already shown that he can freely manipulate his physical body once he became Nami's staff. No reason why Napoleon would be any different, in that regard.
Just pointing out this is a viable replacement for Elasticity in case it's fully disagreed on. Would cover everything Napoleon did + what Zeus was shown to be capable of.

I agree with everything (of course), but I'm leaning more towards healing instead of regeneration based on Damage's arguments.

Didn't she fail to reflect the attack? The fight was awhile ago so I don't exactly remember but I don't think she actually does any attack reflection. Might be better to dismiss this one
She only failed cause he fired a second one of the attack.

It could be minor since it was based on her thrusting her body to send it back after her body catches it, but it definitely qualifies

Seems KT already crossed out/fixed the wording, so-- I guess it should be fine? Everything was solid except Regeneration/>healing and Elasticity/>Shapeshifting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back