• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

This argument has gotten way out of hand.

Enough.

I should not be one of the most mature people in the room.

The only thing I’m mad about is the word canon and how people stand by it…

charmander is mad about me not accepting his statement or something

I was never toxic to anyone.

just the word unless disagreeing about something is

I’m going to go sleep tho
giphy.gif

What you just said simply didn’t make sense to me… and don’t think I want it to make sense

if you think I did something wrong state what it was instead

I also didn’t make any joke

I feel like flaming a bunch of One Piece content creators so here goes:

I find Mr. Morj's and Ohara's content to be overly self-congratulatory and narcissistic. GrandLineReview is too clickbaity and cringe (not to mention so overly calculated to maximize interest that it comes off as inauthentic). BDA Law is pretty much the only One Piece YouTuber I watch and enjoy

Last edited:
The biggest thing that I enjoy about Tekking, is the fact that he doesn't make his videos for nothing else but his enjoyment (and entertainment of his viewers). Like he'll do the most random One Piece video that is completely unrelated to the current just cause, and enjoy discussing about it (like that one video about the trash in the OP world).

He's truly a joyous and free man, and cause of the childish way that he acts a lot of the time, you can even say he's a joyboy.

yo guys i just realized, that in the end Queen truly was one of the main reasons the battle of Onigashima will let the win to the straw hats like:

1 instead of just killing Luffy, he let a game wich overextended and made Luffy stronger

2: he lost it with BG and tried to mess with her, not only giving her memories back but he let his focus only to BG totally forgetting about Luffy wich let him conquer Udon prison

3 thanks to his Ice Oni game, not only he gave the antidote to Apoo letting his enemies cure to the disease, but his speech let his subordinates hating him and join to the enemies

4: he could have killed Sanji when he wanted it, but instead he messed around and let Sanji awakening the exo skeleton and let him defeat him

yo guys i just realized, that in the end Queen truly was one of the main reasons the battle of Onigashima will let the win to the straw hats like:

1 instead of just killing Luffy, he let a game wich overextended and made Luffy stronger

2: he lost it with BG and tried to mess with her, not only giving her memories back but he let his focus only to BG totally forgetting about Luffy wich let him conquer Udon prison

3 thanks to his Ice Oni game, not only he gave the antidote to Apoo letting his enemies cure to the disease, but his speech let his subordinates hating him and join to the enemies

4: he could have killed Sanji when he wanted it, but instead he messed around and let Sanji awakening the exo skeleton and let him defeat him
so in a way you're saying that the reason why the raid succceded was because of Queen's arrogance during 3 and 4 ( the other 2 is because one luffy looks unthreataning and has sea stone cuffs and BM is a yonko so of course he is going to take priority in taking her to kaido)

so in a way you're saying that the reason why the raid succceded was because of Queen's arrogance during 3 and 4 ( the other 2 is because one luffy looks unthreataning and has sea stone cuffs and BM is a yonko so of course he is going to take priority in taking her to kaido)
Queen's incompetence = Plot device
yes, Queen arrogance is one of the factor why the raid succeded

I mean Kaido could just kill Luffy in their first encounter instead of prisonning him

I mean Kaido could just kill Luffy in their first encounter instead of prisonning him
Think like this... If you were the strongest, why would you kill them when they could possibly come back even stronger? Plus kaido wanted an army.

Even me the strongest thing, doesn't kill people that are weak but... Yee nothing just read the above one

Me: Makes a calc
Yall: Fanboy the **** out of the calc months before it touches the wiki
Yall: CRTs my calc without me asking
Calc: "Has issues"
Calc: Gone
Yall: Bash people cause yall don't know how to act

I'm about to stop blogging my calcs here

Back