• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massacre Solider vs Oni

Rest in piss Killer 💀
Funny enough there's no more matches for Yamato
She fought King, Marco, Zoro, Sanji, Kidd etc.
She stomps Lucci so she can't fight him
Only one left is Law and the Admirals maybe.

Yamato's Durability is kind of bad. They countered with Thunder Bagua, and blocked with Kagiyama, and still took damage. Killer off guard ate an Indra from Big Mom. In terms of A.P it doesn't really matter since Killer has Dura neg, even then he still has comparable A.P since he was stated to be equal to Zoro.

"Yamato's Durability is kind of bad"
Which is why she took a Thunder Bagua, among other Conq Infused attacks from Hybrid Kaidou, and withstood them, even recovering from said attacks minutes after.
We get it your salty over Lucci can you shut up about it now?
You're pissed for what bro? I only listed him because he's also a H6A character and I was listing various H6A characters Yamato could or couldn't fight, I barely care about his stats anymore, so let it go.

Yamato's Durability is kind of bad. They countered with Thunder Bagua, and blocked with Kagiyama, and still took damage.
Her Hybrid form more or less Ate five Hao-Infused blows from an incredibly angry Hybrid Kaido
Killer off guard ate an Indra from Big Mom.
Correction, he ate a Fulgora. The Indra actually made him go night-night for a minute.
In terms of A.P it doesn't really matter since Killer has Dura neg,
Yamato is faster than him and can blitz hard with Thunder Bagua, he's not getting close to her.
even then he still has comparable A.P since he was stated to be equal to Zoro.

Equal to Base No-Haki Zoro, not Buso Zoro. No-Haki Zoro is Scabbard to Scabbard+ level, which against Yamato is not gonna cut it.

You're pissed for what bro? I only listed him because he's also a H6A character and I was listing various H6A characters Yamato could or couldn't fight, I barely care about his stats anymore, so let it go.
You clearly said that she stomps because you downplay Lucci. Stop Derailing.
Which is why she took a Thunder Bagua, among other Conq Infused attacks from Hybrid Kaidou, and withstood them, even recovering from said attacks minutes after.
Did you not read the post? She didn't tank it. Actually she was never directly hit by a named attack. After 4 nameless attacks 1 of which is not shown with ACoC Yamato is unconscious.

You're one to talk about downplaying considering you think Killer could beat Yamato.
Did you not read the post? She didn't tank it. Actually she was never directly hit by a named attack. After 4 nameless attacks 1 of which is not shown with ACoC Yamato is unconscious.

I can't see the image when I click on it.

She didn't tank it.
Took=/=Tank

sng6LqQ.png
?

Eh, while that may be true, I also kinda think Yamato probably beats Lucci as of right now.

Let's compare her performance to Hao Infusion Hybrid Kaido to Lucci's against Gear 5 (who should be about equal).

Lucci matched one clashed, dodged and/or endured another couple, and then got knocked out (even if Luffy then ran out of gas).

Yamato matched multiple Kaido clashes, ate 5 Hao Infused hits from a seriously pissed Kaido, and knocked him down.

But you also need to be more mature.

I have no idea what this image is supposed to show.

Eh, while that may be true, I also kinda think Yamato probably beats Lucci as of right now.

Let's compare her performance to Hao Infusion Hybrid Kaido to Lucci's against Gear 5 (who should be about equal).

Lucci matched one clashed, dodged and/or endured another couple, and then got knocked out (even if Luffy then ran out of gas).

Yamato matched multiple Kaido clashes, ate 5 Hao Infused hits from a seriously pissed Kaido, and knocked him down.

But you also need to be more mature.

I think Luffy was using advanced haki against Hybrid Kaidou even when in G5 and iirc that's the G5 we scale to Kaidou, and Yamato also scales to them for obvious reasons so yeah it's probably a stomp sadly. Anyway let's get back on topic yeah? If y'all care about it that much.. Make a thread.

Correction, he ate a Fulgora. The Indra actually made him go night-night for a minute.
Proof? Even if he did its kind of inconsistent since he ate Fulgora which was from Hera who is >= to Zeus.
Yamato is faster than him and can blitz hard with Thunder Bagua, he's not getting close to her.
Killer's range is way better. I can't argue that she can't blitz via Thunder Bagua, but the range and athletisism of Killer would let him evade basically any other attack.

FTSH4RRWQAAj1q1.jpg

Equal to Base No-Haki Zoro, not Buso Zoro. No-Haki Zoro is Scabbard to Scabbard+ level, which against Yamato is not gonna cut it.
You honestly think he wasn't using Haki against Kaidou? His remark afterwards "I need to unleash Enma a little bit more" implies haki usage. Especially since unleashing Enma is using more haki.
Yamato is not on her feat when we cut back to them. A solid four pages are in-between Kaidou's beatdown and Yamato getting back up. In base form which further proves that they were K.Oed

Last edited:
Yamato is not on her feat when we cut back to them. A solid four pages are in-between Kaidou's beatdown and Yamato getting back up. In base form which further proves that they were K.Oed
She's just kneeling, this doesn't mean she was K.Oed, especially if she got up pretty soon after.

You don't need to KO a zoan for them to detransform. Lucci was turned back to base after a G3rd Pistol. Marco went full zoan to hybrid after Garp punched him. Some decent damage will do the trick.

You don't need to KO a zoan for them to detransform. Lucci was turned back to base after a G3rd Pistol. Marco went full zoan to hybrid after Garp punched him. Some decent damage will do the trick.
Even so Yamato was at her limit after the hits they took. So if they get whammed with 6 or 7 dura neg she's going down.

Even so Yamato was at her limit after the hits they took.
A solid four pages are in-between Kaidou's beatdown and Yamato getting back up.
First of all, you assume the moment the panel goes from Yamato & Kaido to Luffy & Momo, Kaido just suddenly stopped hitting her.
So if they get whammed with 6 or 7 dura neg she's going down.
Secondly, why she can't dodge excatly? Easier for her since she's a much smaller target than Full Zoan Kaido. Or hit him with a Thunder Bauga before he gets a chance to slash her. Kaido blitzed Law(& an injured Zoro) from meters away with that move.

Secondly, why she can't dodge excatly? Easier for her since she's a much smaller target than Full Zoan Kaido. Or hit him with a Thunder Bauga before he gets a chance to slash her. Kaido blitzed Law(& an injured Zoro) from meters away with that move.
Yamato isn't Kaidou. Killer's range and agility are pretty good, so its likely that he might hit.

Yes. But:
1. Kaidou started to use his after Yamato.

2. Yamato is shown to be slower than Kaidou in the rest of the fight.

Oh come on.
1: Even if she's slightly slower, she still scales to him
2: We've seen characters start " after " the other in different clashes, it doesn't invalidate it though, and if you think that it does then remove those justifications from Vista's page, Primebeard and Roger's page, etc.
Anyway, it's reasonable to say she's able to blitz Killer.

Back