• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread #4

Js250476 said:
I think people were looking way to deep into how come East Blue didn't know Shanks was a yonko
It is the most peaceful sea they likely doesn't know what a Yonko is and he never caused any big scene there unlike the other Yonko
Yeah, Luffy and the other Straw Hats didn't even know what a Yonkou was until the Water 7 Arc and they were deep into the Grand Line.

well i can say that when Luffy beats Kaido two years from now it will be freaking amazing in the anime.

Shanks tho thats whats interesting. Man sometimes i wish i lived in East Blue. Shanks has been a yonko for a long time huh.

I personally believe after Kaido finishes luffy he will go somewhere and declare war. Luffy cant fight Kaido at all his current level. He needs to train asap. I feel that Luffy will be taken back in time to Odens time period to train or he will go somewhere in the country and train with some speical people cause Luffy just isnt beating Kaido man. Maybe one of those monsters Oda spoke of will train Luffy and maybe its a real monster so Luffy can make a gear based off them

It's Kaido, so it's really up in the air. I was hoping Fujitora would be in Wano so we could get a feat from him again but that's not gonna happen. I can see Zoro doing something impressive again, maybe cutting apart of Wano off.

maybe Kaido will send someone into space or send someone to the moon??? TBH i didnt ever imagine aynone in OP to pull meteorites down tbh. Also it seems we know Shanks doesnt have the time time fruit.

....how will that guy sitting on the throne be defeated tho?? THats the big question, forget BlackBeard lmao

Shanks is also a wild card, but I dislike when people say that Shanks can stop time with his Haki. It's just a dumb theory because it literally originates from one of the games.

tbh in my own personally i dont want anyone to be mad but i think Oda is going by this wrong and its a horrible move. Shanks being a yonko for all those years has had time to get stronger but Oda puts Luffy up against the strongest thing living. Any hype i previously had for Shanks is lost cause it wont be better than Kaido. The straw hats and Law should have took their time instead of fighting this strong people cause brains cant overcome almight strength everytime.

They should have experienced more battles before experiencing a fight like that. You guys know whats gonna happen?? It happens a lot in shonen series. Luffy just got his spirit broken, and you can see it on his face. This is just like when they fought Kizaru but this time his friends are dead possibly and he cant run away. This could lead to good character development cause man luffy needs a better character. I love his character now but he is dumb bruh and naive to everything thats not being a pirate or food.

Maybe Luffy will improve again like he did against Katakuri. That stuff Rayleigh said about Haki. But I think it's too soon for him to beat someone of Kaido's standing alone. The guy casually one-shot him without any visible use of Busoshoku Haki.

Can't check the Narutoforums link right now, but are there entries for the Strawhats and Vivi?

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
9gMKtfC d 1
RKA8Mp6 d 1
Someone should calc this.
Considering how gigantic the planet atmosphere of One Piece is and how big the planet itself is, this is probably one of the best feats in the verse.

In my opinion.

BlackPAIN99 said:
Considering how gigantic the planet atmosphere of One Piece is and how big the planet itself is, this is probably one of the best feats in the verse.
In my opinion.
It doesn't look like the atmosphere itself is splitting all the way to space. It just looks like the clouds above their ships are parting.

I know one of the pirates says "The Heaven's split!" but it doesn't look as impressive as it seems.

I've seen some storm calcs get ratings from '''Large Town level''' to '''City level''' and beyond. I may be mistaken but just splitting the clouds as opposed to creating an entire storm would get a lower result.

Nah Damage that's only when we use KE for storms. We use Cape now which pretty much lowered all Strom calcs. Idk about cloud splits tho since they still use KE but most I've seen where 6-A and higher although we'd need to divide the result in two since Shanks and Whitebeard did it together

6-A and higher is pretty much when they include clouds that are as big as a country or a continent

Saitamas pubch is one

The funny thing is that if we accept Kizaru's LS attacks (i.e. his kicks) we could get KE from it.

If Kizaru's attacks are trully LS, then Marco blocking his barrage of light beams can be consider a valid Relativistic feat.

at the moment everything that reminds of an upgrade is rejected here.

Not only that it is reformulated so far that in the worst case it also justifies a downgrade because no one wants to question it for whatever reason.

at least that's how it looks at the moment. if you take a look at some threads here for example.

Calaca Vs said:
The funny thing is that if we accept Kizaru's LS attacks (i.e. his kicks) we could get KE from it.
The thing is the LS kick was already state in the manga but when we speak about this feat, it was clear out so it wasn´t accept that it. But now after we get the news from Databook, we can speak about that again because the databook cards clear out more things(like Kizaru using light speed attack(kick) and spam them(bullets). Hope it accept this time, would be sad if that even get don´t accept after we even get the databook news/feats.

Once the DB is finished we can make the proper CRT regarding it. We have many characters listed with Kenbunshoku and we have only three or four updates so far. This new Databook is insanely huge.

I'm pretty sure there have only been announced releases for it up to April of next years IIRC.

Really? Comparing him to Eustass Kidd (when Kaido was first introduced), he only looked around 8 meters at most.

I'll try to scale more of his body later. This could upgrade him to Large Size Type 2.

Luffy compared to Kaido calced
Luffy = 88px (1.74m)
Head's length = 798px (15.78m)

Head's height = 239px (4.72m)

So he's Type 1 just with his head. Lol.

This thread needs memes. Lot of memes.

Kaido y Momo
Luffy and Law
C'mon Torao, let's mess this up! We kick his ass and we go!

Luffy condon
Did you know that in the latest chapter a theory was confirmed about Kaido using Luffy as a condom while he f***s the alliance?

Manga y Anime
O o Nami
Ese es Momonosuke
Zoro: Finally I beat Kaido! Luffy: Zoro, that's not Kaido but Momonosuke.

Back