• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1126 Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
"We've defeated you, here's poison that will kill Luffy."

"Wowza, I can't kill Mista Luffy, and I can't toss the poison out because... I can't toss the poison out. I'm gonna drink it."

"It was just a prank bro, you pass the test!"

"Wow, tank ya, Shanks, I can't believe you're also friends with Mista-"

"Yassop, kill him."

"We've defeated you, here's poison that will kill Luffy."

"Wowza, I can't kill Mista Luffy, and I can't toss the poison out because... I can't toss the poison out. I'm gonna drink it."
I think the scenario was probably more like:

Shanks: "give this poison to Luffy or we kill all of you"

BTW, It's interesting that the Alabasta-arc strawhats (Luffy, Zoro, Nami, Usopp, Sanji and Chopper) have disappeared. I think a reunion with Vivi is imminent ... But it remains to be seen which group (Alabasta strawhats or post-Alabasta strawhats) comes across her

Has Nami been teleported away and replaced by Catarina Devon copying her appearance? The end of the chapter seems confusing.

Yes, but then Nami is supposedly shown in a giant Lego room.
I doubt Devon actually copied here & replaced her, they came to Egghead to likely get a hold on the seraphims & since saturn was there, it made her job easier, & with it, get offed the island before it got worse.

Maybe, but Blackbeard also just received lots of useful information about the Straw Hats from the slime guy, whetever his name is, so I could see him sending Devon to spy on and manipulate them.

Maybe, but Blackbeard also just received lots of useful information about the Straw Hats from the slime guy, whetever his name is, so I could see him sending Devon to spy on and manipulate them.
Caribou? somewhat, he just informed BB about the location of pluton (his DF is a mud logia, and seeing how woman keep dissapearing in wano, this isn't looking to good...)

The strawhats that disappeared might have arrived at Elbaf but at a different location (Elbaf has to be gigantic in size) and I think Nami having a viking costume supports that, or maybe the one behind this is the man marked by flames (We know he can create whirlpools which might've been the cause of the separation of the strawhats). Either way the fact that the first six strawhats are the ones that disappeared must have some significance.

this is probably either loki or man marked by flames

i think it could be loki if he has some strange reality warping shenanigans which could maybe explain how the sh's suddenly vanished and y nami is surrounded by lego

Oh, right, they might be looking for Vivi. 🙏

Caribou? somewhat, he just informed BB about the location of pluton (his DF is a mud logia, and seeing how woman keep dissapearing in wano, this isn't looking to good...)
Women and a carpenter. Carpenters would he important for someone looking for a ship. But Blackbeard probably isn't in Wano yet.

I like Ruthless Shanks a lot, adds some nice gray morality that the Straw Hats sorely lack.
he's always been ruthless tho, especially when you put those close to him in danger
0001-033.png
0001-035.png

I'm calling it - Nami got picked up by Loki who has taken a liking to her and has put her up in his Lego dollhouse

I'm calling it - Nami got picked up by Loki who has taken a liking to her and has put her up in his Lego dollhouse
who the f is loki...

And why have I tricked my brain into thinking that people weren't talking about op when saying loki 🙉😅

Wait wtf... This isn't even new stuff... Why have I never known about loki?

Did I accidentally miss 1 single episode of op? 🙉

who the f is loki...

And why have I tricked my brain into thinking that people weren't talking about op when saying loki 🙉😅

Wait wtf... This isn't even new stuff... Why have I never known about loki?

Did I accidentally miss 1 single episode of op? 🙉
just saw the scene... There's no way I was distracted by the bath scene that I remember absolutely nothing about that conversation 😅🙏

Nah... Wtf is this, feels like new information just dropped, why haven't I seen/heard of elbaf warriors or loki anywhere until now 😶‍🌫️

All I remember is existing giant pirates and giant villages... Since when was there a giant kingdom

Last edited:
just saw the scene... There's no way I was that distracted by the bath scene that I remember absolutely nothing about that conversation 😅🙏

Nah... Wtf is this, feels like new information just dropped, why haven't I seen/heard of elbaf warriors or loki anywhere until now 😶‍🌫️

All I remember is existing giant pirates and giant villages... Since when was there a giant kingdom
In case you are not trolling, Loki is the prince of the Giants whom Lola (Chiffon's sister) was supposed to marry

just saw the scene... There's no way I was that distracted by the bath scene that I remember absolutely nothing about that conversation 😅🙏

Did you remember that Big Mom grew up in Elbaf?

I like Ruthless Shanks a lot, adds some nice gray morality that the Straw Hats sorely lack.
I mean, Vegapunk did tell Vegapunk "make one wrong move and Zoro and Robin will kill you on the spot."

Plus, everyone was fully willing to leave Usopp behind in enemy territory if he didn't apologize.

Loki is mostly only mentioned by people talking about characters who might also be Yonkou level.
I have seen the silhouette, but I thought it was recent stuff... Like around where shanks was in elbaf or something

Otherwise I never knew about loki in WCI

And him being Yonko level... Is just false, unless from out of nowhere he's now somehow become apart of the whole world power balance and stuff. I'm assuming he might be very strong tho

Last edited:
I read this chapter and half of the Strawhat Crew's disappearance happened in a very different manner than I thought.

I really liked the chapter in any case, but Yasopp seems to be a major jerk, in addition to casually abandoning Usopp and Usopp's mother.

I read this chapter and half of the Strawhat Crew's disappearance happened in a very different manner than I thought.

I really liked the chapter in any case, but Yasopp seems to be a major jerk, in addition to casually abandoning Usopp and Usopp's mother.
Yasopp is a cowardly piece of garbage.

Yes, and an underhanded murderer as well going by this chapter. He went against Shanks' will and apparently tried to kill Bartholomeo's entire crew, unless he aimed in a manner that somehow only damaged the ship.

To be fair Bartolomeo is a scumbag beyond belief, his introduction was literally explaining how crooked and ruthless he can be, so I don't exactly blame Yasopp for wanting to take him down especially since:
One: Barto was mocking them and calling them soft, which could hurt their reputation a bit, on top of him burning their flag before.
Two: Again, Barto is a huge douchebag, he deserves to get beat up/killed.

And him being Yonko level... Is just false, unless from out of nowhere he's now somehow become apart of the whole world power balance and stuff. I'm assuming he might be very strong tho
I said "might."

The theory is based on the assumption that the king of the giants is significantly stronger than, say, Dorry and Brogy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back