• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1125 Spoilers

Dragon said more than "...", fake spoilers.

Jokes aside, this is like the first chapter in a while that actually feels meaningful. I'm honestly really shocked that Oda went through and replaced Saturn; the slander is gonna go absolutely CRAZY the next week.

Last edited:
He definitely isn't worse. I mean even if the theory that he r---d Ginny is true, I still don't think he's worse than Saturn. Saturn literally advocated for the genocide of an entire country/island, and he was at God Valley helping them kill off the civilians and what not.
It's sort of implied he's been doing stuff like that for centuries (along with the other 4) until Imu sent him to hell for being a pussy

He definitely isn't worse. I mean even if the theory that he r---d Ginny is true, I still don't think he's worse than Saturn. Saturn literally advocated for the genocide of an entire country/island, and he was at God Valley helping them kill off the civilians and what not.
It's sort of implied he's been doing stuff like that for centuries (along with the other 4) until Imu sent him to hell for being a pussy
He definitely seems like the physically weakest of the 5 Elders, yes.

He definitely seems like the physically weakest of the 5 Elders, yes.
His feats on Egghead are the undisputed worst of them. It's weird because he started off so strong, paralyzing Sanji and Franky, but then he just continuously got beat on by everyone.
I still think he's a top tier, but good lord it sure didn't seem that way sometimes. Dude failed so much more than the other Gorosei that he literally got fired and killed on the spot lol

His feats on Egghead are the undisputed worst of them. It's weird because he started off so strong, paralyzing Sanji and Franky, but then he just continuously got beat on by everyone.
I still think he's a top tier, but good lord it sure didn't seem that way sometimes. Dude failed so much more than the other Gorosei that he literally got fired and killed on the spot lol
Well, Saturn had powerful psionic powers that the other 5 Elders haven't demonstrated, and is also a knowledgeable scientist, also likely unlike the others, so he was likely the most intelligent among them, but he also seems to have been the physically weakest of them.

The pecking order will probably be Warcury - Nusjuro - Mars - Ju Peter - Saturn (strongest to weakest, left to right)
Not including Garling since I don't know where he'd go in there for now

I think that Garling was likely the one who gave Whitebeard his first scar in a clash, and that was before possibly being powered up with regeneration by Imu, so with the exception of Warcury, he is likely the strongest among them.

Yes, he could attack people psionically, which I don't think that I have seen before in One Piece.

I think that Garling was likely the one who gave Whitebeard his first scar in a clash
What makes you believe that?

Because it's stated that the scars on whitebeard's body are from Roger
9nVgSQ2.jpeg

← 白ひげの体に残る傷は、ロジャーとの激戦の証であり、忘れ得ぬ思い出・・・。
——————
← The scars on Whitebeard's body are proof of the fierce battle with Roger, a memory he will never forget....

Saturn literally advocated for the genocide of an entire country/island, and he was at God Valley helping them kill off the civilians and what not.
Garling killed a random slave at God Valley for no reason, even though it made him lose points, just to show off before killing a bunch more slaves in the games.

He also presumably gave up his son as one of the prizes.

If these spoilers are real(probably are), and the Elders were DF users, there's a big power in circulation, and I'm pretty sure the nearest tree is on the Straw Hats' ship.

The Elders and Imu had some sort of connection (Via Joyboy's Haki affecting him), either Imu ain't normal or his devil fruit has some type of puppetry/king-type devil fruit as he's able to make anyone an elder... Whom then have to bow down to
One-Piece-Ch0908-v090.png

Garling killed a random slave at God Valley for no reason, even though it made him lose points, just to show off before killing a bunch more slaves in the games.

He also presumably gave up his son as one of the prizes.
Yeah, well, Saturn is racist. Like unfathomably racist.

BTW perhaps the most striking development in this chapter is that Vegapunk was 2 steps ahead of everyone after all, and he successfully separated from his "evil" and "greedy" personas as well

Back