• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, this robot is literally called the Iron Giant, has Luffy-sized fingers, and was able to break into Marie Geoise? The tides, they keep a-turning.

how...? Would be no 1 if he knocked out luffy or any of the high tiers like kid or aramaki
How? Because of it what it did to Gear 5th Luffy. And Shanks didn't even knock out Aramaki during his haki feat, so Warcury doesn't need to knock out anyone for the feat to be considered no. 1.

How? Because of it what it did to Gear 5th Luffy. And Shanks didn't even knock out Aramaki during his haki feat, so Warcury doesn't need to knock out anyone for the feat to be considered no. 1.
Shanks used a normal con haki on aramaki…

That was obviously not normal con haki Shanks used on Aramaki 💀. Bfr.
It literally was tho... The f was it then? Wifi planet con haki? It was just normal con haki

But now that I read it back... it could also just be a normal con haki usage from warcury, since it's just a roar... The only thing I don't understand is what they mean with attack but 🤷‍♂️

Also it sounds like it didn't do anything to luffy... Just luffy reacting to it in a funny way, idk what you mean with the whole Because of it what it did to Gear 5th Luffy

Admiral fans existing makes no sense, at this point... Every admiral fan I see automatically is an op hater and doesn't actually watch/enjoy the show

They just here to ride the hype because the have nothing better to do especially since their anime ain't it compared to one peak 😴

I don't know. Aokiji is cool. I like him, but that's about it
l like aokiji, kizaru (specifically with the vibe he brings, not really as a likable character) and fujitora

Yet I'm not an admiral fan, admiral is a title within the marines, basically a sub evil category of marine fans

weird how monkey hasn't done anything yet

I think he will be quite a strong haki user

Topman not his first name right...? 👁️

Scans are coming out. Half-dead Lucci didn't even fall over from Jinbe's attack...

kiii.png

Fodder : "Kizaru-san!! Show me where your wounds are please so I can treat them"
Kizaru : "I'm injured alright... some very deep wound actually..."
Kizaru : "So please just let me rest already"
Fodder : B-but...!!
😅 thank you oda 🙏 he speaking straight to the fake/delusional fans fr

... No.

I can somewhat see what you mean tho

黄猿さん!!

傷を見せてください手当てを!!

傷ならある...深い傷が...

ではすぐに......

——もう休ませてくれ......

報告します!!
—————————————
Yellow Monkey!

Let me see your wound... and get you patched up!

I have a scar... A deep wound...

Then I'll see you right away at ......

--Let me rest now... ......

I'll report it!

Last edited:
I mean, he obviously got slaughtered out there, but his ass was not getting "deep scars" from Gum Gum I Make-a da Pizza

To be fair Kizaru's wound here could be metaphorical rather than physical; he's clearly very conflicted about his duty here on Egghead.
I wouldn't be suprised if he manages to stall the gorosei for long enough so that the broadcast could start.

Yeah, as much as I believe in the gang, I don't know if they can hold off 5 Elders, a bunch of Vice Admirals, and the rest of these Marines and their battleships on their own.
TBH, I can see them handle the vice admirals and the marines, the fact that luffy can somewhat stall some of the gorosei is also impressive. But I think the gorosei would turn the tides in their favor, unless for a conflicted man decided to die to repay his grievances..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back