• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers

That's why I do think his pages should separate his normal ratings and his Minority Hunter ratings, since he gains a tremendous buff as a Minority Hunter.

boxing-knock-out.gif

I think it is a toss-up between him and Robin
if franky starts in base then robin cooks him easily, but if franky starts in general franky, he wins easy.

franky in base isnt dealing with robins reaction speed since she could catch bloodlusted hakuba, but general franky wins cuz giant explosions and lasers go brrr

at least i think

I think Robin would win 👁️, but Franky stronger

Tho if he's in general Franky and she can't see him... Then gg (but Franky dumb and would expose himself 🙉)

So... this chapter really makes me wonder how scaling's gonna go. I mean, it's pretty clear Kuma's punch did some damage to Saturn. One of his horns was broken, and his arm appeared to have been ripped apart. So how would Kuma scale? 6-A, possibly 5-C with Busōshoku Haki? Crazy to think he could have become so powerful, though I suppose that's what heavy modifications do to a person. I assume a new key for him's gonna have to be made for him as well. Also makes me wonder whether Franky's going to get an upgrade as well. There's already a higher rating for his General Cannon, and it states that Radical Beam can bypass durability to an extent. But considering Kizaru himself was impressed enough by his new strength and he struck Franky with one of his kicks, does that mean Franky's going to get an upgrade? I'm not gonna argue for or against anything, I'm just curious to see how people here will argue.

Last edited:
So... this chapter really makes me wonder how scaling's gonna go. I mean, it's pretty clear Kuma's punch did some damage to Saturn. One of his horns was broken, and his arm appeared to have been ripped apart. So how would Kuma scale? 6-A, possibly 5-C with Busōshoku Haki? Crazy to think he could have become so powerful, though I suppose that's what heavy modifications do to a person. I assume a new key for him's gonna have to be made for him as well.
Pretty sure Zoro only hurt him with an Iai attack which could have been Shishi Sonson, so I'm not sure we need a new key.

To be fair, he wasn't hurt by Sanji's kick
True, but some would argue that Sanji was deflecting the attack rather than trying to hurt Saturn (not saying which is true, just that the argument can go both ways).

It's also not too contradictory as it was a base Sanji kick, so Kuma w/ Buso being > Base Sanji is not too farfetched. But of course you should talk with the Sanji supporters about that lol.

Back