• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1105 Spoilers

I can't believe,Jinbe getting into that 6-A/Possibly 5-C range might be real.
Would who's who get upgraded or would Jinbe get a new key.
Also poor Sanji,man is a hax victim fr.

What did they say?
Basically Jinbe blocking a laser from Kizaru to protect Vegapunk before being kicked away, and Sanji fighting Saturn with the German Mods and Diable Jambe before being stopped in midair by Saturns powers.

I had my doubts when the spoilers had Sanji look like he was being low diffed, fake spoilers have been crapping on Sanji for too long and it's getting hard to trust them whenever they say Sanji is taking an L lol.

I had my doubts when the spoilers had Sanji look like he was being low diffed, fake spoilers have been crapping on Sanji for too long and it's getting hard to trust them whenever they say Sanji is taking an L lol.
It's wild because they've done this so many times.

During the Boa vs Blackbeard and Koby chapter, the leakers said that Boa had a kicking feat that was "far greater than anything Sanji had shown"
During Sanji vs S-Shark pt 1, the leakers said that Sanji broke his leg trying to kick him
During Sanji vs S-Shark pt 2, the leakers said that Sanji attacked S-Shark and did no damage (when it was the other way around)

-"This is the pinnacle of stupidity," bro, do you know who you're fighting?

-Jinbe going dad mode rn.

-Blackbeard Pirates inbound? Or is it that giant robot?

20231021_121115.jpg

looking at these and comparing them to the "fake" spoilers,i swear this is not the last time fake spoilers tried to hype the giant robot lmao.
Lucci vs Zoro is big funny tho.

damn, im glad were not on break for 1106 since its looking like sanji might get active before luffy joins the fight

Stg we Lucci fans are being blueballed (since the spoilers say that we don't actually see them fighting).

Finna read this later. From what remember seeing in the spoilers, betting our goats this chapter will be Sanji and Brook.

Back