• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers

Yea, it seems odd to assume the Admirals wouldn't improve themselves after the Paramount War. Having said that, I don't really know where to place them on that scaling chain. I definitely don't think any of them were holding back against Whitebeard, but I also don't know how much weaker Marineford Whitebeard is compared to his prime. I've also seen the argument that Whitebeard was holding back against the Admirals. It's possible, but I don't know by how much. I mean, Akainu took a point-blank quake bubble undefended and could still fight after with only some bleeding, and it's pretty clear Whitebeard wouldn't hold back since that was directly after Akainu had just killed Ace. Blackbeard himself was afraid of fighting Akainu despite not being afraid to fight a weakened Whitebeard.

I don't want to argue with anybody about this or make points countering what I just said. I'm saying that scaling the Admirals now is tricky, and I think it would be beneficial if some extra keys for the Admirals were made. It would make the scaling easier.
WB was drastically weaker. Even Oldbeard was fighting Shanks, Sickbeard wasn't even able to use Hao Infusion.

WB was drastically weaker. Even Oldbeard was fighting Shanks, Sickbeard wasn't even able to use Hao Infusion.
Is there any real proof Sickbeard couldn't use Hao Infusion? Like when Oldbeard clashed with Shanks, there's no direct proof they were using Hao Infusion and could have just been using Busoshoku Haki. I don't think Oda had come up with the idea of Haoshoku Haki back when Shanks and Whitebeard clashed, so maybe that's why WB never used Haoshoku Haki infusion during the Paramount War.

Is there any real proof Sickbeard couldn't use Hao Infusion? Like when Oldbeard clashed with Shanks, there's no direct proof they were using Hao Infusion and could have just been using Busoshoku Haki. I don't think Oda had come up with the idea of Haoshoku Haki back when Shanks and Whitebeard clashed, so maybe that's why WB never used Haoshoku Haki infusion during the Paramount War.
The sky splitted bc of their Conquerors Haki

Haki existed, and even Luffy was using Hao.

Kizaru - debatable, as Luffy is conked out as well
Sanji - also debatable as he doesn't seem to be actually hurt seriously (like this is way better than how completely outclassed he was against Doffy)

Luffy - again debatable
There's no debatable on this case.
Kizaru knocked down from a punch.
Luffy knocked down because of gear5 time limit.
Sanji can't even save Bonney, it's an L

Admiral fans when Kizaru manages to tie with a guy who is constantly losing stamina and has a field disadvantage: "Yo, top-tier?"

So two things

One, i remember before reading the chapter some people theorized jinny to be Luffy's mom...i think it is clear that she is Bonney's. Idk how they mixed that up.

Two, I hate the mariejoa bastards even more now.

Three, I think Saturn's ability is inflicting sickness. The Gyuki (Ushi-Oni) can inflict heavy sicknesses on people so the only ones who could potentially tank this whole thing are Luffy cause he is super resistant to poisonous stuff, Zoro cause he is super tanky, Franky who is a cyborg and potentially Brook.

Three, I think Saturn's ability is inflicting sickness. The Gyuki (Ushi-Oni) can inflict heavy sicknesses on people so the only ones who could potentially tank this whole thing are Luffy cause he is super resistant to poisonous stuff, Zoro cause he is super tanky, Franky who is a cyborg and potentially Brook.
I wonder how the hell you can make a walking skeleton sick? But I'm sure with Devil Fruits, Saturn can think of something.

Chopper's about to solo then.

A factor of experience is time and kizaru is much older than luffy. But when looking at all the situations luffy has been in throughout the series, I highly doubt that kizaru has ever been in similar scenarios throughout his life.

He's got more experience in general, he had decades of combat experience before the Luffster's juice was swimming around in Dragon.
Idk man, sure he's been fighting strong and unpredictable pirates throughout his career but Luffy has fought in the worst scenarios ever and was forced to adapt.

Idk man, sure he's been fighting strong and unpredictable pirates throughout his career but Luffy has fought in the worst scenarios ever and was forced to adapt.
Yeah, but Kizzy was going around and doing that Garp training. He could oneshot guys that were on par with East Blue Luffy back when Luffy wasn't even in existence, he was an Admiral when Luffy was a baby.

Yeah, but Kizzy was going around and doing that Garp training. He could oneshot guys that were on par with East Blue Luffy back when Luffy wasn't even in existence, he was an Admiral when Luffy was a baby.

Sure Kizaru trained more than Luffy but Luffy literally grew up in a jungle with giant wild animals and was forced to gain combat/survival experience from childhood

Sure Kizaru trained more than Luffy but Luffy literally grew up in a jungle with giant wild animals and was forced to gain combat/survival experience from childhood
W Luffy, but you could say the same for Sentomaru, does that mean he experience-stomps Kizaru?

truth?
It is worth noting that Kizaru is still conscious and at least capable of moving his limbs. Other than that, the current scans imply he would recover in a relatively short amount of time, at least judging from dialogue.
Nah, dont think so, official translation says otherwise
Desktop-Screenshot-2023-10-16-07-54-05-66.png

It was a double KO for whatever reason - a tie
Insane cope 🙉

Back