• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers

GOD VALLEY LORE REVEAL!
KUMA REVEAL!
LUFFY MOM FINALLY!!!?
black-guy-seizure-seizure.gif

The Celestial Dragons have an event every three years, which is a “hunting competition.” They choose an island that is not affiliated with the World Government as a place to hold the competition, such as “God Valley,” in which useless and troublesome slaves are gathered, in addition to the island’s people. Then the Celestial Dragons compete to hunt them.
this shit is ****** LMAO, not only do they hunt slaves but innocent citizens, mass genocide

As if we need any more reason to hate the Celestials. Cartoonish villainy at this point.

I guess we're not supposed to feel any guilt when they all inevitably get offed at the end of the series.
Except Homing (with his wife and Rosinante) and Mjosgard. Those guys where the only good CD's and they both bit the dust. (Either by the general populace's disdain of them or For protecting a "Inferior Race".

I am still depressed over Mjosgard...

But I thin the message of his death is to show that the CD's Arrogance and Hateful, bigoted thoughtd can be dealt with. Even if such a "good hearted" CD does something worth of his title, One way or the other. "The status quo will remain" (what am trying to say is that their realistic villain can be changed, one them would off them as to not let it "taint" their name and status with "Inferior filth")

Last edited:
Unless there's image leaks (too lazy to click the Worstgen link), I aint trusting these Sanji always gets the short end of the stick in these leaks

Back