• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1079: Early Leaks and Spoils

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am well aware islands can be freaking huuuge as some in our world like in the caribbean (my home region) are so big it houses millions of people...mines for example has a population of 1.4 million persons. We are considered small countries....I think islands in one piece are similar cause they are referred to as countries as well.. so like small countries
No, just no.

He literally did.

people...mines for example has a population of 1.4 million persons. We are considered small countries....I think islands in one piece are similar cause they are referred to as countries as well.. so like small countries

Obviously. I'm saying that claiming that one piece islands are all small country sized is wrong.
im not claiming all are country sized i'm saying some are FREAKING HUGE lol..I litterally said islands in our world are referrred to as small countries and look how tiny they look on the world map in comparison to much larger countries.

im not claiming all are country sized i'm saying some are FREAKING HUGE lol..I litterally said islands in our world are referrred to as small countries and look how tiny they look on the world map in comparison to much larger countries.
And how does that relate to the giant goldfish from Little Garden exactly?

And how does that relate to the giant goldfish from Little Garden exactly?
the island size...The fish is called "island eater" and i asked king tempest what do you all view as "island sized" because he claimed it was not the size of an island and it's more like a city or town- lol he replied that islands vary in size which i am aware of...hence the explanation i gave earlier about our world's islands... So that's when i said it also depends on what you guys actually view "island sized" I had given an example of deku and bakugou from the movie...many people claimed it was island sized andmostly everyone even accepted it and that island looked very small...scroll up or go to page eight and read XD

the island size...The fish is called "island eater" and i asked king tempest what do you all view as "island sized" because he claimed it was not the size of an island and it's more like a city or town- lol he replied that islands vary in size which i am aware of...hence the explanation i gave earlier about our world's islands... So that's when i said it also depends on what you guys actually view "island sized" I had given an example of deku and bakugou from the movie...many people claimed it was island sized andmostly everyone even accepted it and that island looked very small...scroll up or go to page eight and read XD
The difference is the fish being called an Island eater gives us no information on how big the islands it can eat are. If we based that lore around islands the size of Little Garden the lore isn't that impressive compared to islands in our real world.

In the My Hero feat, we don't need to assume because we see the island and its size compared to the feat.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:TheRustyOne/Heroes_Rising:_Detroit_Smash

To get higher-end interpretations of the Island Eater we would need to make more assumptions about the Islands it can eat. The My Hero feat was so blatant it doesn't require any guesswork.

The difference is the fish being called an Island eater gives us no information on how big the islands it can eat are. If we based that lore around islands the size of Little Garden the lore isn't that impressive compared to islands in our real world.

In the My Hero feat, we don't need to assume because we see the island and its size compared to the feat.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:TheRustyOne/Heroes_Rising:_Detroit_Smash

To get higher-end interpretations of the Island Eater we would need to make more assumptions about the Islands it can eat. The My Hero feat was so blatant it doesn't require any guesswork.
for that movie feat keeping in mind it was also a combined effort from 100% deku and bakugou ofa lol. But anyways I see what you're saying lol.....we see the size of little garden clearly too tho but i wont elaborate any further cause we'll be talking in circles at this point but i hope you understand what i meant lol. The island looks somewhat inferior in size to most one piece islands anyways XD.

I know that...and I see your point but it also depends on what you guys use as borderline "small island" level or regular sized island level cause people claim for example deku and bakugou is island level based on the movie yet that shit no where near the size of an island in one piece lol Yet majority of people accept it as an island level feat..if you understand what i'm saying.
Go look at their calculations
You don't need to destroy an island to be island level
Daifuku has a mountain level feat just for slicing its base
i am well aware islands can be freaking huuuge as some in our world like in the caribbean (my home region) are so big it houses millions of people...mines for example has a population of 1.4 million persons. We are considered small countries....I think islands in one piece are similar cause they are referred to as countries as well.. so like small countries
They're tiny

The island eater is 715 meters. That's a tiny bit over the smallest mountains.

petition for a final saga luffy page XD if its allowed idk how to make a page but if its allowed i dont mind getting help to make it if you guys got like a discord server or sumn idk. at bare MINIMUM imo final saga luffy is on the level of yonkos. This a totally different luffy from pre wano. So he should be starting at 6B at least imo..but it's all up to what the mods of the website want or dont want i guess.

but didnt oda say we in final saga? or am i missing sumn lol?
He said he'd take a break to prepare for it and to deal with film red stuff I think

And even if egghead is apart of it, it still doesn't exist as literally has barely even started

😥 I'm going to cry man....

He said he'd take a break to prepare for it and to deal with film red stuff I think

And even if egghead is apart of it, it still doesn't exist as literally has barely even started
wasnt that last year? and film red is out lol last year a month before film red was out he took a month break that was referring to last year when the film was about to come out officially in theatres but now the film is even on streaming sites.

Bro...i cant read that its in japanese cant you just explain what it says here in one paragraph? o.0? I'm confused...
You can translate it on Twitter but sure here's what is says
/ Original latest information ③ \ From "Weekly Shonen Jump" No. 34 released on Monday, July 25 after the hiatus period #ONEPIECE rushes into the final chapter. #OP_FILMRED #FILMRED特番

You can translate it on Twitter but sure here's what is says
yea that was last year meaning we are currently in final saga that's what i said earlier or is it a new tweet from this year? cause I know he said that last year the tweet date is june 8th 2022 it was last year ik i aint tripping lol.

Last edited:
yea that was last year meaning we are currently in final saga that's what i said earlier or is it a new tweet from this year? cause I know he said that last year the tweet date is june 8th 2022 it was last year ik i aint tripping lol.
Yee egghead is probably maybe a part of the final saga

Yee egghead is probably maybe a part of the final saga
yea so final saga luffy is current luffy too..and i said luffy is at bare minimum high 6B even in base because base luffy matches hybrid kaido blow for blow. so high 6B a good starting point i just noticed asta has a final saga page too i'm just comparing it to other shounen anime pages cause i watch them all. But ik asta in manga is at a point where he is like ready for final villain type of strong so i get what you're saying

yea so final saga luffy is current luffy too..and i said luffy is at bare minimum high 6B even in base because base luffy matches hybrid kaido blow for blow. so high 6B a good starting point i just noticed asta has a final saga page too i'm just comparing it to other shounen anime pages cause i watch them all. But ik asta in manga is at a point where he is like ready for final villain type of strong so i get what you're saying
thats already covered in the post timeskip profile...

That OHK from Shanks on top of Kidd was much more violent than Kaido's OHK on top of Luffy in their first fight in Wano. It was a killer hit, no doubt and I bet Kidd got all of it without using haki to defend himself (he took a speedblitz). If Killer is alive after this chapter, he has one of the biggest plot armors in the series.

law was also stated to be dying from big moms punches and he lived

doubt kidd is dead their plot armour endurance is strong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back