• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One more time

Was bored so decided to make a CRT of madness Combat so let's start

First of we should make a profile on the arena protagonist as he is canon with his different versions being different keys.

Let's start

His base form should have all the standard stuff like nevadean physiology tac bar etc.

For his agent version he should have possibly? Stealth mastery as you arent noted unless you attack someone

In his experiment Key it should have fear manipulation capable of by passing the normal fear resistance

Ronin key empathy manipulation via the power of MONEY

Patient key honestly I don't know what this is exactly but he is able to make his hallucinations capable of hurting people

Disquated key possibly cosmic understanding as he stated to know about the machine existence and how it works and teleportation while having a weapon

Massive key same size as semi mags and speed amp via charged punch

Offering key telekinesis as shown in his take down explosion manipulation (again in his take down) healing via take down and soul manipulation which is his main stick after all and fear manipulation again via take down

Tinkerer key honestly even though it's the most broken one it doesn't have really much impressive abilities other than weapon mastery and the whole stupid amount of amunition.

Magiturge key this one definitely has cosmic understanding and pocket reality the most amount of abilities so let's list them energy creation, barrier creation, flight/telekinesis, resistance to elemental damage, fate manipulation, toxins and poison, fire manipulation, cold manipulation, heat seeking attacks, manipulation of kinetic energy, desintegration and electricity manipulation.

Also all characters should have light speed attacks via the photon weapons.

One: the fact that's the only thing you checked
Two: why not photons are light speed and check all the stuff that there is to be light speed 1.- they burn 2.- they go in a straight line 3.- come from a realistic source

One: the fact that's the only thing you checked
Well, the others seem mostly fine but if you want i can try to add few things to it.

All: Accelerated Development with Weapon Mastery, Martial Arts and Instictive Reaction (Every origin is capable of become physically stronger by gaining new skills which they can gain just by being in combat or training. These skills also make them much better at using weapons or their fists. You can also gain tacbar in the game with these skills which is the ability to instinctively dodge projectiles).

Agent: Weapon Mastery without Accelerated Development i guess? (implied to be good at shooting guns). Couldn't find a lot for him.

Experiment: Not an ability but rather a Weakness: Weak to fire (Fire does extra damage to him)

Mercenary: He literally gives enemies money and make them help to him, there is no ability here. At best this is Social Influencing.

Patient: Limited Resistance to Pain (Hits that would normally hurt him can't because the amount of madicine he has taken)

Offering: Necromancy (Essence of killed enemies sometimes comeback to life to help him)

Massive: Limited Size Manipulation with Accelerated Development (gains size and extreme amount of strength and durability the more he gains a core skill. Although it slows down his speed so it should mention in Weakness section). And also abilities in Mag Agent/G03LM physiology

Tinkerer: Just like Agent has Weapon Mastery without Accelerated Development. Other than that Preparation perhaps? Idk

Magiturge: I do not advice you to use this but i will still gonna add it to there: Flight and Forcefield Creation (Shown to be able to do that in a trailer for the game. But again this is just a trailer and i do not find using this reliable)

Two: why not photons are light speed and check all the stuff that there is to be light speed 1.- they burn 2.- they go in a straight line 3.- come from a realistic source
I didn't say the gun isn't lightspeed. I just don't agree with characters scaling to it. Calling these characters FTL when most of their feats are aim-dodging bullets and absolute best speed feats in the main series are very few bullet-timing fetas (with almost all of them being performed by Hank) is nothing but pure layers of nonsense. They can and have getting tagged by things that are literally near-million times slower than SoL such as bullets or RPGs massive amount of times.

Last edited:
Well, the others seem mostly fine but if you want i can try to add few things to it.

All: Accelerated Development with Weapon Mastery, Martial Arts and Instictive Reaction (Every origin is capable of become physically stronger by gaining new skills which they can gain just by being in combat or training. These skills also make them much better at using weapons or their fists. You can also gain tacbar in game by gaining with these skills which is the ability to instinctively dodge projectiles).

Agent: Weapon Mastery without Accelerated Development i guess? (implied to be good at shooting guns). Couldn't find a lot for him.

Experiment: Not an ability but rather a Weakness: Weak to fire (Fire does extra damage to him)

Mercenary: He literally gives enemies money and make them help to him, there is no ability here. At best this is Social Influencing.

Patient: Limited Resistance to Pain (Hits that would normally hurt him can't because the amount of madicine he has taken)

Offering: Limited Necromancy (Essence of killed enemies sometimes comeback to life to help him)

Massive: Limited Size Manipulation with Accelerated Development (gains size and extreme amount of strength and durability the more he gains a core skill. Although it slows down his speed so it should mention in Weakness section). And also abilities in Mag Agent/G03LM physiology

Tinkerer: Just like Agent has Weapon Mastery without Accelerated Development. Other than that Preparation perhaps? Idk

Magiturge: I do not advice you to use this but i will still gonna add it to there: Flight and Forcefield Creation (Shown to be able to do that in a trailer for the game. But again this is just a trailer and i do not find using this reliable)

I didn't say the gun isn't lightspeed. I just don't agree with characters scaling to it. Calling these characters FTL when most of their feats are aim-dodging bullets and absolute best speed feats in the main series are very few bullet-timing fetas (with almost all of them being performed by Hank) is nothing but pure layers of nonsense. They can and have getting tagged by things that are like million times slower than SoL such as bullets or RPGs massive amount of times.
To be fair wouldn't be the first series to do so and I agree with that which is the reason why I asked them to be a separated key or something

To be fair wouldn't be the first series to do so and I agree with that which is the reason why I asked them to be a separated key or something
Also here I didn't say that even I just said that they should have speed of light attack via photon weapons

Also I find funny that everyone pretty much has something special and tinkerer is just GUNS and he is the ******* strongest

Question there is someone else that we can call? Because we just need one more person for the calcs to be accepted

GUYS NEW KEY FOR THE ARENA VERSION IS GONNA BE NECESSARY. Just about now a new origin has been revealed being project Cerber which I think would make this two animations canon.

where was the new origin revealed?

also, i doubt the animations would be considered canon. they weren't made by krinkles and theres likely nothing saying the animations are apart of the canon of MC.

Back