• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[One More Mod Vote needed] Addition To A Lack Of Acrobatics In Kamen Rider Black Sun And Kamen Rider Shadow Moon

I saw that Black Sun and Shadow Moon lack the acrobatics ability even when they have shown the capabilities to do so. Just a quick CRT with some scans to back it up. Flips, rolls and jumping higher should qualify as acrobatics, so firstly, their jump height.
Black Sun can jump up 36ms while Shadow Moon can jump up 33ms respectively. Black Sun in particular has used this to pull off a rider kick against Shadow Moon.

Black Sun himself scales to Aoi in her kaijin form, who did this and this. Kaijin Form Shadow Moon can also scale to her since he did something very similar.

The two showcased their acrobatic skills when they fought each other for the first time in the series too.

Other scans pertaining to acrobatics:

There may be more but for the moment, these are the ones I've found to show acrobatics in their fights. But at the same time, I'm no expert in acrobatics stuff, so I might need other eyes to tell me whether they are or not. So uhh yea, that's that. Pretty short but possibly impactful CRT.

Last edited:
Agree with adding acrobatics to those two Riders cause I probably forgot to add them back then.

Although I would argue that several examples here should be removed or swapped out because they are not truly acrobatic feats, and while I did say that flips and rolls can be classified as acrobatics, they usually have to be performed in the air or in an impossible movement that normal people can't.

- Black Sun Vs Bilgenia: It just shows Black Sun being faster than Bilgenia in combat.

- Black Sun Vs Darom: They just wrestling around, no acrobat feats is shown.

- Black Sun Vs Spider: Almost the same as above, Black Sun dodging and avoiding Spider's attacks isn't enough to qualify as acrobatics.

Additionally, you could add this scene of Mantis Kaijin leaping around buildings.

Back